Merge Discussion

• Do I need to be in vacation mode to perform the merge? (If I do mot want to use "bridge" universe)

You don't need to go in vmode to merge. When you follow the procedure, there will be a checklist of conditions you need to meet (like no fleet movement). If all is green, you can proceed

Returning to the game after being gone for several years.

Everything is new, so the count must start again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

HoF: 12

Advanced HoF: 3

RIP Kills: 10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Historical Ranking:

Electra Top 150; Vega Top 200; Supernova Top 200; Belinda Top 100

Ancient IGNs:

DisIsDaPlayer328

Moonshine328

superninjaboi

• After you merge, whether it's a bridge universe or your final target, your account is placed automatically in vacation mode. When you log in after your move, vacation mode is removed.

If you are already in vacation mode before you merge, it is kept after you merge even if you log in again. At least, this was the case for me.

• So, is it possible to merge from Xanthus to Oberon or Quantum if this universes does not shown in the "Select a universe" list?
    And will I receive rewards in the destination universe (final universe) ?

• Has anyone else lost the rewards that we started prior to the merge? It was only a log in each day set of tasks, but was already on day 3 but my merged accounts have now been put back to 0. That strikes me as a little unfair on all the merging people.

Prickly Thorn.....

Thanks to Morlorv and Blackmass for this sig

madheadshrinker 18.01.2015 13:49:32
    You actually are insane

• Yes.
    If in doubt, follow the procedure I wrote.

Make sure your account stays in vacation mode (do not log in) and make us a ticket.

• Has anyone else lost the rewards that we started prior to the merge? It was only a log in each day set of tasks, but was already on day 3 but my merged accounts have now been put back to 0. That strikes me as a little unfair on all the merging people.

Well silly me for not being more observant. :squint: Thank you for your reply. :smile2:

Prickly Thorn.....

Thanks to Morlorv and Blackmass for this sig

madheadshrinker 18.01.2015 13:49:32
    You actually are insane

• "Make us a ticket" - by using "https://ogame.support.gameforge.com/" ?
    " Shoot a staff member a PM with your ticket number" - Anybody or somebody exactly ?

P.S.: Thank you for your patience!

• Exactly, just make sure you send it to OGame.uk, so we see it. And it doesn't particularly matter who you let know, the right people will be informed either way.

Just... please don't actually shoot anyone... it's too much paperwork! :P

If you see this, the image broke!
    OGame.us Admin || OGame.org Board Admin

• my zibal acct have only one option which is volcan

lol what should i do

i wanted to move to oberon >><<

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• my zibal acct have only one option which is volcan

lol what should i do

i wanted to move to oberon >><<

XD

There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.”

.:stick:.

• I also have to do this. can I put 2 accounts into the same bridge uni tho?

• I have the solution but i will keep it for myself :) as gameforge f… me with this merge :)). And i mean i only saw volans and now i see full when i want :)

• I have the solution but i will keep it for myself :) as gameforge f… me with this merge :)). And i mean i only saw volans and now i see full when i want :)

If you really do have a solution you're not "showing" anything to GameForge, you're just piling work on volunteer stuff.