Solo Top 02 - [N S] Eternity vs [Ronin] Jaskier ∾ T.D. 276.807.646.000 ∾ T.P.? Not this time

• Let's start with this shitshow

Ofc i was supposing to make a complitely different kind of post when we planned that, but not always things goes as it supposed to.

Long story short: we planned to move with a bang, and here we got the bang, but unfortunatelly we didn't get the profit.

I'm not blaming anyone of my team for that, they played well and everything was executed as i asked, we launched the attacks first and 2 waves of recs immediately after, one at +0 and one at +1, several hours before all the other players did.

:censored:

When you call people rats and start the tone of the thread from this manner, its always going to dissolve into what it has turned to. Warned.

~Armand S

On 02-04-2022 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker No War [N S]

Deathstar 750.000

Defender Jaskier [Ronin]

Small Cargo 474.434

Large Cargo 436.481

Light Fighter 3.537.827

Heavy Fighter 467.545

Cruiser 455.354

Battleship 62.333

Colony Ship 20

Recycler 541.522

Espionage Probe 819.692

Bomber 31.883

Destroyer 32.597

Deathstar 13.223

Battlecruiser 456.257

Reaper 253.539

Pathfinder 119.966

Rocket Launcher 60.000

Light Laser 60.000

Heavy Laser 6.000

Gauss Cannon 1.000

Ion Cannon 2.000

Plasma Turret 1.000

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker No War [N S]

Deathstar 749.938 ( -62 )

Defender Jaskier [Ronin]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

2.358.369.591 Metal, 85.013.300 Crystal and 962.177.061 Deuterium

275.019.597 Metal, 21.253.325 Crystal and 490.317.861 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 620.000.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 276.187.646.000 units.

Total damage defender including follow-ups: 276.578.346.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 98.341.049.100 metal and 74.710.158.600 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 4.192.150.735 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 2.323.389.188

Crystal: -141.733.375

Deuterium: 1.390.494.922

The attacker(s) made a profit of 3.572.150.735 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -45.068.853.088

Crystal: -32.083.086.025

Deuterium: -30.567.349.922

The defender(s) lost a total of 107.719.289.035 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.2

Just to make things clear: if we had a chance to kill all your fleets without collecting a penny, we will do it without thinking twice :biggrin:

Did anyone knows anything about Tizoc? This is the last picture of him we got:

"But when does a comet become a meteor?

When does a candlе become a blaze?

Whеn does a man become a monster?

When does a ripple become a tidal wave?

When does the reason become the blame?

When does a man become a monster?"

Edited 4 times, last by Armand S ().

• Your Recycler (1500000 ships) have a total storage capacity of 60.000.000.000. At the target [$$$$$$$], 36.841.049.100 Metal and 13.210.158.600 Crystal are floating in space. You have harvested 36.841.049.100 Metal and 13.210.158.600 Crystal.

Your Recycler (1000000 ships) have a total storage capacity of 41.000.000.000. At the target [$$$$$$$$], 77.841.049.100 Metal and 54.210.158.600 Crystal are floating in space. You have harvested 20.500.000.000 Metal and 20.500.000.000 Crystal.

Your Recycler (1000000 ships) have a total storage capacity of 41.000.000.000. At the target $$$$$$$$], 98.341.049.100 Metal and 74.710.158.600 Crystal are floating in space. You have harvested 20.500.000.000 Metal and 20.500.000.000 Crystal.

Your Recycler (1000000 ships) have a total storage capacity of 41.000.000.000. At the target [$$$$$$$], 57.341.049.100 Metal and 33.710.158.600 Crystal are floating in space. You have harvested 20.500.000.000 Metal and 20.500.000.000 Crystal

only :censored:here are those small :censored: that are scared of you and that are doing anything you say because you have $$$m powers......

only thing that you are good at is spending..... so :censored:.....and shame on you...... enjoy your Death$$$tars while we are resting in VM

Military points destroyed

Military points

12 stay [N S] No War (89.111.419) 1.031.605.742
    13 stay C4azyDam1 (1.900.623) 810.306.118
    1 up (1) [N S] No War (89.111.419) 17.685.685.315
    20 down (1) C4azyDam1 (1.900.623) 192.690.782

who is :censored:here you :censored: that only shows your $kill$ , you are :censored: $$$$$ :censored:...... what use of 90x more fleet when you hardly can crash anything???????

Warned ~ Cillidan

Edited once, last by Cillidan ().

• Alot of Anger here.

Defender GLOTRebuy and Attacker enjoy the duet you got.

Side note, just because someone has x more fleet than you , doesn't mean they can't attack you.

• :censored:

Wierd how did you take a time from all phalanx chaos activity. You should have fast fingers lol. Now I know you are very happy with these fingers because they are too fast grrrr.

What can we do against you? With those numbers, ofc nothing. Keep play on the sand . I could not give any respect . You lose the result . Your fingers could help you anytime don't worry. Poor hit from poor scripters..

Warned.

~Armand S

Edited 3 times, last by Armand S ().

• I'm sorry how did Kowboys rise to power? I believe it was Wallet Power and now we get to watch it all go down the toilet.

Warned for Spam.

~Armand S

Edited once, last by Armand S ().

• First off, i must say congrats on the hit.

The effort that went into it is respectable to both parties.

What is not respectable is this bullshit account entering this uni which clearly gave a mastercard employee RSI from taking on his transactions.

He should be removed from the server and placed on a server where other wallet warrior reside.

This player is untouchable (like tizoc was) untill someone with a bigger wallet joins the fight.

This is ruining the fun of the other players who don't have that much to spend on this game. Buying your fleet has nothing to do with skill.

Ronins hiding in Vmode makes me laugh however, you meet someone with a bigger fleet and you hide in Vmode how typical.

Can't really blame them that much actually.. to much wallet warriors in this new alliance.

• so a server for Eternity and Tizoc?

wonder how that would end

good hit, shame the servers dont work

im sure you'll get the profit one way or another

FR, at least u got DF

AvOZINI.png

Vreme će proći pa moći će svi da vide

Kako stojimo ponosni, večni ko piramide

• I will get back in two days , i stay late to pick up df.

give me your nick ingame so we can play.

Asto Vidatu server don't have anything with this.

• First off, nice hit, scary numbers. FR defender.

Secondly, the toxicity on these forums is just ridiculous. The massive fleets gained by combat expos was always going to lead to issues in a merge, the biggest issue, Gameforge not listening to those who played the test forum about what would happen.

Then we had res packages, combined with making metal packages cheapest and then give slot 8s a huge boost, the only people who did not see the abuse coming/did not care about the balance, Gameforge.

What amuses me is that people who also used combat expos, criticise those who did it better. If the mechanic was there, and it was legal then simply people were always going to be frustrated whatever the outcome

I apologise in advance for everything

• i want the drugs the ronins/kowboys need to complain about someone spending money, dont forget that you even started buying on a second account as merger prep LMAO

clearly gameforge has already fucked up the game even more than i thought they ever could, no idea how they could have messed up something like fleet IDs, unless the attacker did something as idiotic as sending his rips after he sent his recs

• Respect where respect is due, for the hit congrats, Jaskier ---- sad it was you bud have a feeling you were 3rd choice maybe?

With the ally/players joining there was always going to be an entry hit as was tried before on Tizzy.

People spending money nothing to do with me, people earn it they spend it how they see fit...........

The only issue i have i guess is how the uni survives with a player joining 20 + times stronger than the top 5 already there, not only here but also elsewhere. It is not no1s fault with the merging issue it is a problem with the game, the uni now though is so unbalanced it is untrue.

No1 can pop all your moons and lock on all your planets in one hit with RIPS to spare, he will just work his way down the list as any of us probably would.

This needs gameforge attention or failing that the unis will just die as soon as the rip accounts join the size of what they have here

Jaskier fast recovery my bro - boys done well stealing the df for you

• Well, Galactus I wonder why I like You today :biggrin::flowers:

Whale vs Whale (Tizoc dude) , nice :biggrin: .... who is bigger whale, question is now :biggrin: :?:

Anyhow, Galactus :smile2: , You are one of the rare whales knowing how to play this game :smile2: ... where is Long John, did he come too :smile2::?:

GLOTR :smile2:

MISSY

• nooooooooo you can't merge into a universe with a big account think of all the money tizoc has spent nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe some people were hoping he would buy a few more thousand metal packages to catch up....

Warned for Spam

~Armand S

I apologise in advance for everything

• and i would make at least 2 more accs to close 1sys left and 1 sys right , just to be sure somebody dont come and attack your 1.75m ds

280x280_middle.jpg

Warned for Spam

~Armand S

• The cheating in this game is plain to see, No war is just another scamming cheater out there who is left alone by GF because he spends so much money.

The blatant bullshit rule GF made out of thin air when Tizoc got killed was laughable.

The corruption in this game is skyrocketing when there is a player who is $$$$$$$$$pending

Warned.

~Armand S

• Look like Mr Non Skill Set lost the DF. looks like supposed legal account has an un skilled person playing and fast rebuild defender and hope Miss Daisy will be next on the list when she stops playing with the space balls

Warned.

~Armand S

• The cheating in this game is plain to see, No war is just another scamming cheater out there who is left alone by GF because he spends so much money.

The blatant bullshit rule GF made out of thin air when Tizoc got killed was laughable.

The corruption in this game is skyrocketing when there is a player who is $$$$$$$$$pending

Agree about almost all You have said, Shinjite, but when Tizoc dude got hit, was about him being too comfortable leaving his fleet to sit, yes:?:Why he left it sit :biggrin::?:So he bought safety:?: And then two strongest alliances at that time in this universe hunt small guy Putnik , hilarious :biggrin: ...

So Galactus paid more and that is a problem now :?:Actually as this game gone to hell long time ago this is nice to see so much hypocrisy all around ... btw. Galactus may have the whale account but he knows to play fleeter pretty fine :smile2:

MISSY