Just got Graviton. Please obliterate my solar sats!

• Hola! So I just finished researching graviton. My planet is located at 3:448:1 and is aptly named Graviton Planet. There are zero fleets and defences present, and I have 2,810 sats. If you want more info, you can espionage the planet.

My rank is, at the time of writing this post, 754. If you're higher ranked than me, I hope you adhere to the DF rules. If you're lower ranked than me, the DF is all yours! All assuming I get no moon out of it.

To avoid confusion, I suggest we do a sort of first come first served system? Tbh, I'm not sure how else to avoid a lot of people attacking me at the same time. I'm sure we can all figure something out :)

• why not scrap them and get the % of deut back?

also, why moon a slot 1 planet, im asuming its rather small?

'Stalno u kafani..ja sam nesto poput sanka'

'Zaboravljamo heroje i junake,pamtimo samo loše likove'

• Depends on what kind of game you are playing. A miner will need his or her planets to be as big as possible so that they can build mines to their biggest size which usually means that any planet with fewer than 200 fields is considered too small and will be scrapped, especially if you end up playing for as long as some of us have been. Even the homeworld which is 163 fields is scrapped and replaced with a bigger one. You'll be surprised how quickly you use up those fields. :)

Prickly Thorn.....

Thanks to Morlorv and Blackmass for this sig

madheadshrinker 18.01.2015 13:49:32
    You actually are insane

• trust me, you dont want planets with less than 250 fields..ideally even 260

everything bellow it will result in you losing points (as in deleting the planet) in a few months

so..scrap the sats, get the deut aswell as xtal, move it to a different planet

destroy this one and go for another on ideally on slot 8 [biggest planets + highest metal production increase]

• That would be great, if my homeworld wasn't placed on slot 8. And I have been playing on and off for like 11 years now, but rarely get this far in a universe, so I'm completely inexperienced when it comes to late game stuff. At least Dione gives +25 fields so I have more wiggle room.

I'll scrap the sats then

• sounds good!

even if youre a casual player, try to get those big planets

you`ll get to filling them at one point, even those 250 ones

but then go for terra

also, given that your homeworld is on slot 8,

theres no need to keep stacking planets in the same system

few systems left/right, hunt for slot 8, and you`ll be an efficient miner