Questions regarding space docks

• So I haven't played Ogame since Andromeda but even then the space dock was freshly introduced, in my current universe I've chosen the General class which means a percentage of lost ships in my outgoing attacks will also come back to be repaired.

My question is the following: is the space dock percentage applied to the number of ships in the whole fleet or each category of ship? I ask because I've sent out two massive attacks where I lost over 500k worthFighters. My outgoing attacks are mainly 6-8k LFS and 1k Cruisers and I tend to lose 25 to 50 Cruisers. I've yet to see a cruiser come back to be repaired. Any input/insight on that would be helpful.

• Space dock only works for you if you are attacked on your own planet or moon, it has no baring or use for outgong attacks on other players.

Or does it have a different use if you are general class?

Thank you Marley :hi:

• is the space dock percentage applied to the number of ships in the whole fleet or each category of ship?

I feel like nobody answered your question. The percentage is applied to the number of ships in each category. Assuming a Wreckage is created and (for arguments' sake) the percentage is 20%, you get 20% of your lost fighters and 20% of your lost Cruisers

Returning to the game after being gone for several years.

Everything is new, so the count must start again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

HoF: 12

Advanced HoF: 3

RIP Kills: 10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Historical Ranking:

Electra Top 150; Vega Top 200; Supernova Top 200; Belinda Top 100; Bellatrix Top 100

Ancient IGNs:

DisIsDaPlayer328

Moonshine328

superninjaboi

• With General class when you attack and loose a % of ships, you will see in fleet movement ( friendly fleet ) that is your destroyed fleet returning to space dock from where you launched your fleet. When they land activate your space dock to repair your ships.

Friendly fleet dose not take up fleet slots.