Greetings, earthlings!!!

• The Confederation does not bow to this Lord evilsnake characther, we do not recognize him as a person of notice.

Many have tried to destroy the The Confederation and none have succeeded. The Confederation is law in Bellatrix.

• Why is there no "Laugh out Loud" button like and dislike doesn;t always cut it .....

I found you an avatar for when you capitulate and give in to my request to be Lord Evil Spider .....

Thank you Marley :hi:

• Should girls also have to kneel to powerful Lord of Ogame :):?:

I've heard that he is really powerful and true Ogame savior so maybe they should :flowers::?:

Hehe I think he would just be happy if you kneel for him :biggrin:

Lord evilsnake is not happy with The Confederate.

Is Lord Evilsnake referring to a group or an associate or do you mean the player 'The Confederation' who is a bit of an active sort?

The Great One, Lord evilsnake, is referring to a person named The Confederation who does nothing but bully and farm the young, low ranked players who are just trying to establish themselves. Rather than help them out, he attacks and depletes them, forcing them to quit the game. Lord evilsnake does not tolerate this. Lord evilsnake is probably not strong enough to fight The Confederation when he arrives in Bellatrix, but his mines are very good, so he will have no problems building up a fleet plus joining with his Allies in order to teach The Confederation a lesson for once and for all. The King of MILFs will make sure of this.

I'm not happy about that either, and I think he should help them out instead too :sad2:

The Great Lord evilsnake will hopefully defeat him soon :smile2:

Former TM - OGame.dk

• The Confederation does not bow to this Lord evilsnake characther, we do not recognize him as a person of notice.

Many have tried to destroy the The Confederation and none have succeeded. The Confederation is law in Bellatrix.

You are false, Confederation. You are nothing but a bully.

You have many enemies. Many have reached out to Lord evilsnake, the One and Only True Hero of OGame, with a mission to #MakeOGameGreatAgain. In order to accomplish that mission, we must eradicate this Universe of bullies who prey on the weak. This is you, Confederation. Your actions will no longer be tolerated upon Lord evilsnake's arrival in the Great Bellatrix.

This next part has nothing to do with the Universe of Bellatrix, but Lord evilsnake wants to make it known that he has a fetish for Bellatrix Lestrange of the Harry Potter films and would love nothing more than to meet her.

• The Confederation is born in Bellatrix, its here where many have felt the law which is called the Confederation at hand.

The actions of the Confederation are justified as we are the law. Enter Bellatrix at your own peril. You will kneel to the Confederation.

• The Confederation is born in Bellatrix, its here where many have felt the law which is called the Confederation at hand.

The actions of the Confederation are justified as we are the law. Enter Bellatrix at your own peril. You will kneel to the Confederation.

Sometimes people who talk about themselves in the third person can in fact be displaying an air of haughtiness and grandeur. It’s their way of asserting that their very name or identity is important, inherently carrying significant social weight, and should command your respect

Sometimes people who talk about themselves in the third person can in fact be displaying an air of haughtiness and grandeur. It’s their way of asserting that their very name or identity is important, inherently carrying significant social weight, and should command your respect

i don't even understand why people care about him tbh

"But when does a comet become a meteor?

When does a candlе become a blaze?

Whеn does a man become a monster?

When does a ripple become a tidal wave?

When does the reason become the blame?

When does a man become a monster?"

i don't even understand why people care about him tbh

Because i'm famous and your just a wallet warrior spending 200k on this game.

Should be easy enough for even you to understand that part... and yet you don't... Such a sad world we live in these days

Even the great lord evilsnake has recognized me as the biggest threat in all of Ogame. In order to make ogame great again he needs to kill my evilness.

Could this be natures way to restore balance to Bellatrix?

• you see? you just need to ignore him cause he is so insignificant :)

"But when does a comet become a meteor?

When does a candlе become a blaze?

Whеn does a man become a monster?

When does a ripple become a tidal wave?

When does the reason become the blame?

When does a man become a monster?"

• Again, The Confederation, with the false narratives.

Lord evilsnake does NOT consider you the biggest threat in all of OGame, let alone Bellatrix. That honor goes to Eternity of Bellatrix. Eternity, from Lord evilsnake's reports, does not bully on lower-ranked players. In fact, he was kind to a few of Lord evilsnake's friends. Very polite player. Have not met him, but will do so shortly.

With that being said, Lord evilsnake thinks you are way over your head, The Confederation.

In fact, Lord evilsnake wants to bring up a little history lesson.

Some time ago, there was an American Civil War. This was way before the Man of Iron took on Captain America and nearly ruined the world in the process.

The American Civil War featured the North, aka the Union, against the South, aka the Confederates.

Who won?

The Union.

Yes, the South won many battles, but at the end of the day, they lost the War. And they submitted to the North. General Robert E. Lee even kneeled when he submitted to the North.

The moral of the story: You might win lots and lots of battles, but at the end of the day, you will get crashed, you will v-mode like a baby, and you will end up leaving Bellatrix with your tail between your legs, because Lord evilsnake and many others will join forces to take you out for once and for all.

Thank you for reading.

• Mockering from a wallet warrior, the bigger your wallet the louder they are, Gotten many trash pm's from this gem of a player in my inbox

so many threats, so many messages on how good he is and yet he had to spend over 200k to create his current account and he still blocks his systems with trash accounts.

History lessons from some random dude who role plays a snake character alright, this could only be the real thing.

Let me backfire some history to you.

There was this human, he walked the earth long long time ago on his bare feet.

He came upon a snake.

He continued to walk the earth but no longer on his bare feet.

You broke character in your last post, even the great lord evil snake is already breaking down in just a conversation with the confederation

• You broke character in your last post, even the great lord evil snake is already breaking down in just a conversation with the confederation

Lord evilsnake has no idea what you mean when you said he broke character.

Lord evilsnake is not a character.

Lord evilsnake is the real thing.

That's true, Lord evilsnake is even described in Urban Dictionary :biggrin:

https://www.urbandictionary.co…php?term=Lord%20evilsnake

Former TM - OGame.dk

• Lord evilsnake hopes someone buys a Lord evilsnake branded mug.

• Hehe they also have t-shirts and sweatshirts, get your Lord evilsnake merchandise today and support the Lord of OGame and #MakeOGameGreatAgain :biggrin:

Former TM - OGame.dk