So, how do you think OGame will be "ruined" with the 9.0.0 update?

• Looks like ogame introduced a bunch of craps not driven by community voice but their own imagination with the stubbornness of a maniac trying to implement it for players even though it looks that those changes makes game overall worse than it was before :P And now they will spend a few months fixing bugs for the content that is not good-rated by players and doesn't make any major changes to the game. It would be something like undergrounds in shakes&fidget - another place to click things but after completed - useless (just passive bonuses).

• Prongs  WeTeHa can we have some official GameForge feedback/FAQ regarding this version? Everyone is in the blind regarding how things exactly work (how are bonuses applied, planet bonus vs account bonus, are they stacked etc...). You can't expect every single player to go out and figure out these things on their own. oGame as it is has a steep learning curve, and this version will make it way harder and very overwhelming for any newcomers (and even old players) without any FAQ

Ahoy!

We are trying to have some guide available for you guys, and for sure before it goes live. It might not explain or give all the infos (some used percentages, etc) but we want it to be as clear as possible in order to open the door to explore the new content.

It is not a light content that can be only tested and therefore some guidance is needed, you're right.

We are working on it and hopefully it will come soon to the communities.

Cheers,

• If I may ask, when do you plan to roll out this version?

Goodbye old friend.

It has been a good run (2005ish - 2020).

• There's no date for it.

There's still tests missing and stressing the version with the Bermuda release is helping to identify the issues, there's still improvements needed performance wise.

Also the feedback gathered by the players - that we are still getting currently - is analyzed and considered for some adjustments and balance.

• First impression is that a lot of technologies do not work, or do not work as advertised in the description, or have some specific bugs.

Some work fine.

Generally looking at the techs there seem to be a lot of potential for game-breaking abuse.

Not enough resources on new accounts in Bermuda to test them any time soon, though. As in, it requires billions/trillions of resources.

• please eco of 10 and fleet to all 6 and resarch of 20
    this is maximum stress testing xD

• Something i notice on Bermuda is how cheap are levels , for example 59 lvl for food production is 17M metal and 5M crystal , Magma forge which every level brings up metal production for 2% on lvl40 cost just 16M met 13M cry and 1M deut , construction of buildings is realy fast even on lvl 50 . For new universes it wont make so big impact on production but in older unis it will be easy to bump up production to 100 % and more realy fast ( and thats just with RockTal magma forge ) you have other options like reasearch .

For now i see too many bugs and imperfections and it wouldnt be good to implement this untill its all worked out

• I would like to test the new content but my acc also got some kind of "loop" bug, like many other players as I heard... any chance to get debugged my acc on bermuda?

RIP kill : 464

• This seems really hard to evaluate in a testing universe. A lot of these items look like very late game unlocks, and unlike all the elements of the base game they do not even display their costs, requirements, and specs until you unlock them. Very un-ogame, but it should be pretty easy to fix, even by just publishing the specs in a written medium outside the game.

• Well...

Imagine calculating return speed of anything that isn't a death star. (assume they don't get any speed bonuses)

Sure, you can probe to see lifeform researches, but those can be changed instantly. Target could just launch and then(or before) toggle a fleet speed bonus tech on/off on one of the planets (assuming speed bonuses from lifeform research stacks between planets), and be quite safe.

don’t know if this has already been pointed out but techs don’t change mid flight, never have. If you lock a fleet, it’s still going to be locked

• Yeah, but if you give careful people option to change their fleet speed for 10k DM, they'll do it before and after launch on important flights.

• Yeah, but if you give careful people option to change their fleet speed for 10k DM, they'll do it before and after launch on important flights.

It's actually 20k. The first speed changing research is tier 1 slot 2 for mecha, which means you'll have to pay to reset 2 slots, so 2x10k. However, if you fs for less than 8h, then the free reset will conveniently only take 2x8H so 16h to reset. That means you can do it for free every day. https://prnt.sc/GfS4K1N1Y1YY . You can reset for each planet you have, so even if people remember your research for each planet, they will have to guess how many planets you reset, and then calculate your return for all the possible times.

• Please dont do things half way. Make a effort and put every bit of data in it. Otherwise it is futile

• back to the topic, no one expected this for sure...

I'll have an open mind, play around with the beta before saying anything negative.

It's definitely made to bring new players and ogame app should help with that (if it is made good)

Some keys words in their. If it is made good that's so true.

Been playing since 05 and a phone app would be nice for people to be able to check on things easier. Also I am sure people have been asking for one since 2015 as well

does not matter how many times you quit you always come back to ogame

• this new feature is good and bad in many ways. it depends on who you ask actually. for older accounts, it is easy to develop faster, however it may seem as burden for new universe players.

Also I have fleet bug problem since a week. I opened ticket once and it seemed like it was solved but my fleets are still stuck. I hope Prongs can help me