Stuck fleets

• Even though I opened 3 tickets, and 2 of them were replied and the fleets were recalled by Prongs over one week ago, my fleets are still stuck and I can not go into VM.

I have been extensively testing lifeform update, and maybe I sent 10 feedbacks through "Feedback" section.

If there is anyone who can help, I would be grateful.

If the fleets can not be recalled, just delete those flying ships :thumbsup:

I am really tired of testing lifeform and I want to go into VM.

• Well at least it's resolved now. Thanks Prongs for making it so!

I know it's not what you want. Maybe you can ask someone to look after this account for a short while.

• Well at least it's resolved now. Thanks Prongs for making it so!

I know it's not what you want. Maybe you can ask someone to look after this account for a short while.

Well, we dont know if it was resolved because fleets are flying back for 2 weeks (like they were recalled and flew back for 2 days and not landing back). We will see if they will ever come back or lost in the vast of the Ogameverse :confused:

I don't even trust myself, let alone someone else :rolleyes2:

• Same problem here... after two weeks of fine testing...

Research and buildings also stuck

what happened tonight is probably because someone was trying moonshot against one of the big fleets, and it caused server to crash

what my problem is that my fleets have been stuck since 3 weeks, not tonight :D

• Same for me. My fleets are stuck and Buildings are not finishing for me. I've tried logging out and back in again on multiple browsers. I'm missing resources from transport missions. My expeditions didn't generate any messages.

• Be patient, fleets and resources will come back eventually

When? I dont know.

Probably when server can handle results of battles

This happened because some people were trying moonshot with big fleets