Can't click anything on the planet

• hi all

i cant do anything on one of my planets. i cleaned caches, tried ctrl+shift+R, deaktivated and changed life forms, logout-login but no result. i cant click anything but there is no problem with other planets.

any solution advice welcome.

• ive not got this but 2 deployments and an attack have bugged out never arrived but showing done on fleet screen but on dropdown active fleets showing as returning

Same problem here. All fleet stuck with "done" but never arrived, buildings and research in status "done" but never completed...

• hi all

i cant do anything on one of my planets. i cleaned caches, tried ctrl+shift+R, deaktivated and changed life forms, logout-login but no result. i cant click anything but there is no problem with other planets.

If you're not attached to that planet, try creating support ticket and ask for that planet to be deleted. If no fix is manageable.

I don't think it will be done soon. Staff has it's hands full with new content. I'm not sure they can provide individual assistance right now. You can imagine how many tickets are open.

Or just ignore it for now if you can.

• hi all

Prongs

• Hiho!

The issue still persists?

Does it also happen when using incognito mode?

Hi,

Yes the issue continues and I think I know what the problem is.

The problem occurs when you have any resource over 10.000.000.000.000.000.000

You may ask how we had such huge numbers, we have been trying exploits of lifeforms.

I reported it via Feedback and ticket. I thought the exploits were solved with beta14, but it seems they continue.

Also, something started happening this morning, I do not receive activity messages such as deployed fleet, new found planet message etc.

• Hiho!

The issue still persists?

Does it also happen when using incognito mode?

Prongs yes still same . tried every mode never changed.

ajanga you may be right

• For those cases open a ticket for the resources be edited to a lower amount or just send to another planet or accounts (there are players that will be happy to get some resources :P).

It was forward tho, thanks for the report.

If you need help with bringing the resources to a lower amount please send me a support ticket to the OGame Origin community.

• yea , i`ve been having a similar problem , no message for anything for the last 6h or so . I dont know what is causing it exactly cuz earlier eveything seemd to be fine , but all of the sudden , nothing .

• For those cases open a ticket for the resources be edited to a lower amount or just send to another planet or accounts (there are players that will be happy to get some resources :P).

It was forward tho, thanks for the report.

If you need help with bringing the resources to a lower amount please send me a support ticket to the OGame Origin community.

Dear Prongs,

We would happily send the extra amount, however, since the API or whatever does not recognize resources over 10 K Trillion, the planet gets locked, so we cannot send resources.

In my case, I have extra crystal. I can do anything with metal and deut. I can send them, spend them. However, with crsytal, I can not do anything because something got broken due to sheer numbers. Probably server recognizes it as only 12e+ instead of 1.000.000.....

Prongs Ticket ID 18863686 thank you

Edited 2 times, last by ajanga ().

• expos not working for me fleet gets sent but does not generate a msg just appears back

but scanning for lifeforms does work ok

and if anyone needs to reduce their resources send it to me chief zuben :)

thehammer
    NBT til i die