Server Settings Change Request

The following communities will have extended maintenance on Tuesday 16th of August:
AR 🇦🇷 | BR 🇧🇷 | CZ 🇨🇿 | DE 🇩🇪 | DK 🇩🇰 | ES 🇪🇸

All servers in these communities currently running version 8 will be unavailable for several hours starting from 10:00 CEST and will have an attack block in place until 18:00 CEST.
Click here for more info

• Hello!

Since the Andromeda universe is requesting to change the settings on their server we would like to request the same. Granted Fornax is not as old as Andromeda, but it is not new either. Also our universe is in the miner category, so i feel like our eco speed should be better than it is now. Our requests are:

-eco speed 5x ---> 8x

-research speed 10x ---> 16x

Radagon

Lorovus

• Hello!

First of all i would like to thank you for listening to the community for both Andromeda and Fornax universes and applying the requested changes to the servers.

The requested changes were applied but i see that my fleet takes considerably more time to do expenditions/transport than before. I assume that the fleet speed setting has been changed from 2x down to 1x.

This was not one of the changes we have voted for (we voted for faster eco, research speed and deut consumption). I would like for this mistake to get fixed (fleet speed should go back to it's original 2x speed).

Radagon

Lorovus