ACS

• Greetings Fellow OGamers,

I was looking for a thread to see if there's any response from the community or staff, but couldn't find any, so here I am creating one.

As many have indicated that the ACS system is outdated and needs some serious modification, could it be upped to 10 players max and add some perks to ACS, like +0.1% W/S/A per player in an ACS? since it involves a lot of planning and coordination? This will also encourage players to play as a team.

Example: If I ACS in a 10-player ACS attacker then we get +1 W/S/A collectively, whereas if we ACS in a 5-player ACS attack then we get +0.5 W/S/A collectively.

The community could add their thoughts as well in this thread.

Mlf1eBc.png

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

• Sure it wouldn't be just ACS, they have to include a certain % of their military to gain the perks of ACS.

Mlf1eBc.png

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

• I think there is an arguement to say 5 non alliance mates can ACS, but a perk of the fleet alliance is +5 more

Or some other way of interweaving it .

Argee though, it's a way to tackle v7/8 super accounts and restore a little balance

Arcane
    :spamshield:

• Yeah, it needs to be revamped. Not just the mechanics, but the rules surrounding it as well regarding contributions and entitlements to the profits.

So long as they don't eliminate the moon-pop for extra defender's feature when/if they revamp it.

It would be nice if they could incorporate research into allowing for more ACS options such as being allowed to jump a fleet to a defender's moon instead of flying it there...which then leaves the fleet(s) vulnerable as they each wait their turn for the gate to recharge.

Of course, then they also need to revisit that goofy safety probe rule...

• This is stating the obvious for all senior players, I'd like to post for newcomers this segment, and maybe encourage them for input:

'Timing is probably not in your favor to be implemented soon, lifeform and mobile app take priority and designers are responsive in that areas.

That doesn't mean this thread is not good. Good discussion is a good headway. If you want GF to look at it, quite a few people should start discussing or agreeing before COMA brings it to table. '

Quite a sense of humor you have.

Always make me laugh.