Graveyard rule

• Where can I move an account from the Graveyard?

Once in the Graveyard, the menu allows you to pick a server from ANY community as long as you are not in the top 20.

According to the FAQ, as long as you're not in the top 20 (Overall), you're good to go anywhere and in any community. Even if you're in the top 5 military rank, but not in the top 20 overall ranking, then you are free to merge without any issues.

Prongs can you please clarify this rule for us?

Mlf1eBc.png

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

• yeah that’s wrong. You can’t be in the top 20 in any category. Unless you happen to be among the top 20 accounts in the community.

• That's weird, I merged in the German community (Orion.de) and I'm top 20 military. It's been 2 weeks I'm there, no problem.

Mlf1eBc.png

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

• I merged as well on a server top 40 overall and within top 20 military. Unfortunately my crew can't join there, however they have smaller accounts. So there's definitely something broken with that script.

• There is no script. It is all manual. If you don't get reported they won't kick you... But if you appear out of nowhere and crash someone you will likely be reported.

that’s not true. I’ve seen plenty of accounts moved without being reported. And it is a script.

• There is no script. It is all manual. If you don't get reported they won't kick you... But if you appear out of nowhere and crash someone you will likely be reported.

that’s not true. I’ve seen plenty of accounts moved without being reported. And it is a script.

I got banned once many months after joining (probably more than 6) because account was in top 20, BUT the account was nowhere near top 20 at the time of merge. What happened is, I assume, that admins got the directive to check all graveyarded accounts. Their tools are limited and they can't see history so I got banned.

This is just an example that even if they do have some scripts to detect this, they are manually run and its different for every community. Here on org maybe they pay better attention to it.

• Hiho!

Like said all the highscore categories are considered for the top20.

As per the system it doesn't allow an account that will be placed within any highscore category to transfer to the target universe unless your account will be placed within top20 (of any category) in all available universes of the target community.

Unfortunately the script runs only per community and this is where the rules start, to prevent inter-community transfers.

For example, it wouldn't be fair at all for OGame.si to have an account from OGame.org that was top50 in any of the SI universes just because it is a smaller community, so in this case a player is only allowed to move within top20 on his original community and it is forbidden to do so in any other.

As said, unfortunately the script only loads the universes per community and therefore only applies the checks to the universes after the community is selected, which "allows" it to happen, but as soon as the illegal moves are spotted the account is blocked until a legal target is provided.

The rules are the same for all OGame communities and as soon as such accounts are spotted or reported we take care of the case.

Cheers,

• Than talk to your dear CoMa from .de to explain how does n1 from Orion.de merged there successfully from Uni1 in EN?Double standards i guess.

The Monster

• Than talk to your dear CoMa from .de to explain how does n1 from Orion.de merged there successfully from Uni1 in EN?Double standards i guess.

They merged there when the community-preservation rule wasn't a thing yet.

2rabnrop.png

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Developer of AntiGameReborn - Link to the AGR Discord

• all these are just words , on our community has reached a new player who is top 1 overall and has 3 times more points than top2 and nobody cares about it :biggrin::biggrin:that community not interestet for GO :biggrin::biggrin: