ACS Top 02 - [TOT: 22.079.963.000] Lynx [THE KEYF] vs. Renegade Janus [task 5] & Dashka [LAD] (A: 13.343.130.000, D: 8.736.833.000)

The following communities will have extended maintenance on Thursday 18th of August:
PT 🇵🇹 | RO 🇷🇴 | RU 🇷🇺 | SI 🇸🇮 | SK 🇸🇰 | TR 🇹🇷 | TW 🇹🇼 | US 🇺🇸

All servers in these communities currently running version 8 will be unavailable for several hours starting from 10:00 CEST and will have an attack block in place until 18:00 CEST.
Click here for more info

• WELL WELL WELL WHAT CAN I SAY

Long Long time ago in a far far galaxy,

The Keyf Alliance were wrecking the universes

For me i never hit small fleets. But for them small, big in out doesnt matter all should go into their shipyard

Until they started hitting frds of mine, than the big hit VS Buy Metal for crystal

I joined ORB to get revenge

As a result I took care of MECHENG 2 times , KARADAYI, Arete, & l8ly kobretti

Hmmmmmm now we have Lynx and Legolas

Lynx i can take out but i didnt want him to get any wreckage back so Ninja it is

I reached out Renegade who it looked like we played together in unv 6 our both first unv

He told me lynx after him so i told him let us ninja

2 days ago we had the perfect chance for ninja but i was in the airport getting my wife (His fleet was smaller and profit wouldv been bigger) so I let it go

today we decided to bait

and he lunched

rest is history :)

Def manage to cover like 50 k rec

Still big profit for us specially that def will get back wreckages :D

enjoy

PS: M BUYING TONES OF DEUT CONTACT ME INGAME DASHKA :D

On 24-06-2022 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Lynx [THE KEYF]

Battlecruiser 205.619

Defender Renegade Janus [task 5]

Small Cargo 51.054

Large Cargo 14.080

Light Fighter 57.845

Heavy Fighter 20.436

Cruiser 7.322

Battleship 4.119

Colony Ship 2

Recycler 3.617

Espionage Probe 90.365

Bomber 1.729

Destroyer 1.120

Deathstar 1

Battlecruiser 1.731

Reaper 1.291

Pathfinder 8.682

Defender Dashka [LAD]

Cruiser 44.428

Battleship 45.405

Battlecruiser 132.242

After the battle ...

Attacker Lynx [THE KEYF]

Battlecruiser 48.641 ( -156.978 )

Defender Renegade Janus [task 5]

Small Cargo 207 ( -50.847 )

Large Cargo 167 ( -13.913 )

Light Fighter 264 ( -57.581 )

Heavy Fighter 186 ( -20.250 )

Cruiser 470 ( -6.852 )

Battleship 1.121 ( -2.998 )

Colony Ship 0 ( -2 )

Recycler 57 ( -3.560 )

Espionage Probe 365 ( -90.000 )

Bomber 999 ( -730 )

Destroyer 901 ( -219 )

Deathstar 1 ( -0 )

Battlecruiser 877 ( -854 )

Reaper 1.249 ( -42 )

Pathfinder 321 ( -8.361 )

Defender Dashka [LAD]

Cruiser 3.384 ( -41.044 )

Battleship 17.780 ( -27.625 )

Battlecruiser 83.753 ( -48.489 )

The battle ends in a draw.

The attacker captured:

0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 13.343.130.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 8.736.833.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 4.571.534.375 metal and 4.810.481.626 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -4.709.340.000

Crystal: -6.279.120.000

Deuterium: -2.354.670.000

The attacker(s) lost a total of 13.343.130.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: 120.156.375

Crystal: 1.450.066.626

Deuterium: -925.040.000

The defender(s) made a profit of 645.183.001 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.2

Edited once, last by Dashka ().

• I suppose i better sign in to the boards for this.

First to say great hit man and thanks for having my back. This is actually a revenge hit for me as Lynx caught me one night a few months back after i fell asleep on my keyboard :D

I been trying to enjoy the miner life style since i came back playing but Lynx was on my back constantly trying to steal my cookies, I had the same hit arranged with the Old Hand but he got caught and it never happened so it fill me with joy we finally knocked him off his horse :D

I am not going to wish you a fast rebuild as you did not have the courtesy to do the same for me.

Thanks again Dashka, it was great to feel the rush of a hit again :huntsman:

Found my old sig, credit go's to Delta ( not sure if he is even around still xD )

• well played both of you and congratulation on this impressive hit!

I guess you took revenge for many players in this universe as Lynx is one of the most active fleeters.

Fast rebuild attacker!

• well, we had the good time. Sorry for not fully confidence in you since you probed me too much Dashka >.<, now we can set up longterm understanding. Crashed the big guy like Lynx surely be the big pleasure. I will remember him. I hope i can remember Legolas since he tried to pop my moon :), hopefully

• Good plan, excellent execution. I don't see much of a profit considering the amount of debris taken by the attacker, but this is one of those actions where profit isn't really the most important aspect of it.

About Lynx, he probably grew overconfident and careless over time, as it doesn't really take that much to spot an acs-defense attempt. I have nothing against players like Lynx, it's just how the game is and i've been doing exactly that in a lot of servers. However, he tends to behave like a bully, with pms like "i am strong and you are weak" - if you're really that strong, you shouldn't feel the need to remind others, should you? So this might be a much needed humbling lesson for him.

Anyway, GLOTR to him should he decide to stick around. Not sure if he will, he's blue atm.

• Cillidan

Added the Label New Top 10 ACS
  • Good plan, excellent execution. I don't see much of a profit considering the amount of debris taken by the attacker, but this is one of those actions where profit isn't really the most important aspect of it.

There is good profit since def get back 25 % of fleet through dock :D we made tones of crystal profit :D

and yeh the guy got too much cocky ....

• Very Nice Boys, keep them coming, Nothing in Ogame I like better than watching muti multi-account players lose it all, it's just too bad that they have hit so many legal players before being hammered, 1 big fish left and you know who you are, don't you ! 1 multi multi account cheater going down soon. :thumbsup:

• I would like to express my congratulations to the defending side , we can say that it was a little mistake of my friend .

Very Nice Boys, keep them coming, Nothing in Ogame I like better than watching muti multi-account players lose it all, it's just too bad that they have hit so many legal players before being hammered, 1 big fish left and you know who you are, don't you ! 1 multi multi account cheater going down soon. :thumbsup:

There's been a lot of multi-style rhetoric about me. Dude, now get in the game, click on the statistics, select the fleet from there and click on the damage caused. There you will Decisively see a difference, that's me. If you don't believe me, I can write a private message about who I shot at you and get them to tell me how they were shot.

Or, if you like, can we talk about the ones who shot their alliance friends? Or those who use programs ? An alliance and two extra players will be very harmful from this work. So don't make fun of me , I know everything. If you say that the operator does not give penalties, there are no rules; let's play according to him. But rest assured, you can't even shoot me with 5 people this time. Everyone look at their own fleet

• Very Nice Boys, keep them coming, Nothing in Ogame I like better than watching muti multi-account players lose it all, it's just too bad that they have hit so many legal players before being hammered, 1 big fish left and you know who you are, don't you ! 1 multi multi account cheater going down soon. :thumbsup:

There's been a lot of multi-style rhetoric about me. Dude, now get in the game, click on the statistics, select the fleet from there and click on the damage caused. There you will Decisively see a difference, that's me. If you don't believe me, I can write a private message about who I shot at you and get them to tell me how they were shot.

I dont know who is this one who is talking but I will assume

if it is Lynx --> yes u do multi account crown for example is ur multi account

the moment u lost ur fleet u asked legolas to hit it

If it is Legolas --> you r no better than Lynx, Can u say u didnt hit crown can u say concrete is not a multi for u or can u say u didnt hit the dynamite fleet

if u can say yes on all of that with a proof than come brag on the board

ur time will come soon

when i started the fight VS ur alliance it was bcoz the whole unv knows that some of u use multi accounts and u have push accounts and u use scripts for attack

if u noticed the only way i took down ur alliance members was by doing a prob mission attack so attack alarm wont be trigger

u can say as much as u want u dont use scripts but the facts shows the opposit

each time i attack one of u, u r on

when i started sending prob mission attacks all of the keyf went down

add to that the moment Lynx went down he offered me his account, i refused i told him i already have an account but this shows that u have the multi account mentality

now lynx in vmode and i expect in couple of days maybe more he will come back and suddenly he will lose rest of his fleet

and the moment lynx went into vmode alot of accounts went into vmode in the unv

ill just assume it was by luck :D

but m sure soon legolas will get fed over these vmoded accounts

Legolas u r a good fleeter u do good watching good time back u dont need the push accounts u can grow by ur own ur fleet but m sure u r trying to keep ur fleet so big that no one can take u down and u r doing this for this reason

as i said in game many times when we chat

it is just a game, in real life i may meet u guys and grab a cup of tea in turkey together :) but that doesnt mean that i dont think u r cheating ....

• You think I'm cheating; what to say to you?

We got DewilSpawn's moon, it's a universe record and you didn't break his fleet after 2 days?

We shot the player named Angel of Revenge, didn't you break his fleet after 2 days?

Statistics are infallible honey. I can't be bothered to change your mind; but we are waiting for you to drink tea :)

• I Can answer u on each one of these 2 hits

First of All angel is my frd when u took him down he said he is leaving

he gave his account away

i told him if the new guy is not soo good m gonna take him down im not gonna wait for my enemies to take down

he told me he doesnt even know the guy

someone asked for his account and he gave away

i hit angel first time and i tried for 2nd time but he ran away

i moved from the area so u dont accuse me of hitting formal alliance mates coz lynx was convinced m gonna push my self with wadera and the other guy forgot his name

and as u can see nothing happened

and nothing will happen i dont hit formal alliance or formal buddies unless their is new owner ,,,

as for devil sum a tkt was opened with go about him

b4 i even hit him

devil sum was a target i was watching and i hit his small fleets many times

when u lunched at him i had a plan but players who where helping me didnt execute well coz of lack of time ... and def didnt reply on time to add on buddy so we can do better acs def

but the guy never was my frd

more than that after we finished the acs def the old hand tried to hit my fleet on the mobile same sys

coz from the begging all of us agreed, it is one time collaboration and the old hand was clear after 6 pm st if any of us see others fleet they r an open target ....

so here is my explanation what about u

im waiting urs

Crown, The dynamite , Concrete ....

by the way Lynx used crown to hit Pid alliance i know that as well

so m really waiting ur explanation for these hits :D

• you talk a lot but you talk nonsense

I think the operators would have done what was necessary if my shot had been cheated.

If you're going to call every shot we hit cheating, continue; but don't forget that I overhauled the entire LAD alliance

• by the way Lynx used crown to hit Pid alliance i know that as well

Yes, that's a sore spot for us. I should have realized what was going on way earlier.

They tried with me first, with a green account with zero points, that somehow managed to sneak in in our alliance and tried to befriend me out of the blue. I got immediately suspicious and had this account booted out.

Then, they became smarter, they tried the same stunt with an apparently active account, and this time it worked. Some fleets were lost. For a few days, Lynx looked like having a sixth sense for spotting my allies' downtimes and hit them at the right moment.

Then we booted out CROWN... and from that moment Lynx couldn't deal a single hit against us anymore. Curious, isn't it? :rolleyes2:

And finally, the same day Lynx went into v-mode, CROWN was recycled by Legolas. 90% of his points were fleet. A fleet that he never used for anything... except making debris out of it.

But maybe i'm just overthinking things. Maybe there's nothing shady about it. And maybe the moon is made of cheddar cheese :biggrin:

• I never said u r not a good player

i told u u r a good player

u dont need those hits to be better ....

that is it

and believe me long time ago go would ban for the smallest suspicious now it seems they don't care .... so it is fair game for everyone

and again u r a good player to watch ur prey

u do blind lanx

u have some balls to go after rank 1 in fleet

i admit all of that but there is a lot of shady things happens around ur alliance .....

and from my experience i know that m right

Go wont do anything about it up to them

for me ill play my game

and there is a big difference btw hitting players learning the game and expert players who are using everything so they dont go down :)

and i think there are only u know left in thekeyf :)

• Sounds like a convincing story to me:biggrin:

• i must to comment again

i think its true what dashka says

skill is not questionable, but so much time and pushing and evrything else, and only 13bn in front of me, but that 13bn will melt until autumn

• Yes, nice push YattaraValli, Legolas, Kingofthenorth or whatever you want to be called.

In this server, everyone and his dog knew what was going on. "In a few days, Lynx will come out of vmode and push Legolas" - that was everybody's secret here.

And that's exactly what happened yesterday.

You guys have no shame.