fleet bug changing time

• When will this bug be fixed ????

I am noticing in the past few day that fleet arrival times keep changing far to often, I send my fleet off to arrive at such a time, its show me the ARRIVAL TIME I check it twice before I launch.

Later if i have time I check fleet movement and its doubled or tripled the flight time. I have to keep recalling many times over and with larger fleet the more duet is wasted on recalling due to this bug. Even with small fleet it waste deut and my time at least 3 times each day if not more I have to recall.

Even my expos sent at 100% keep changing arrival time increasing the long flight to slot 16 also increasing any big delay:soangry:

in 1x speed uni its not acceptable .

Players in my allince are loosing there fleet, as some have already due to this bug, As they have not noticed it change there ARRIVAL TIMES. SO FIX THIS BUG:Vomit:

• If you are talking about fleet speed slide bar "feature" then make sure not to move your mouse over the slider after you press "send fleet" and the page still loads (you can change slider value after you press the button). Or better yet, press enter (ctrl+enter if you are using ARG). After I changed my routine I haven't had these problems any more.

That said, Gameforge should still change mouser over "feature"...

• I do that already with the speed slide bar but still it will change randomly.
    I do not use any add on.

Yes Game-forge needs to fix this , or bring back to the old speed bar,

• I do that already with the speed slide bar but still it will change randomly.
    I do not use any add on.

Yes Game-forge needs to fix this , or bring back to the old speed bar,

Bellatrix? Had the same recently, only one expo fleet but seemed to be sent at speed not matching any of the % on the speed bar, it was as if there was an invisible rip in the fleet.

• Prongs

Can you pass this report and give them heads up it is critical to see if fix is possible for veteran player's base who will lose fleet's with spending deut or not checking the time.

If possible I can see that lifeform and mobile app is priority now, thank you very much !

• How much longer will this riddiculous bug keep existing? Jesus.
    Fleet gets sent at random speeds just because I move my mouse somewhere. Any mission, sometimes voiding the entire attack.
    Also on mobile any click on the bar sets the speed to 10% - literally unusable. How can you even screw things this badly.