Got Banned for 16 years with no prior warning

• I just came in today to play the game and found out my accounts have been entirely banned. So I ran two accounts on one IP. Okay fair enough, now I know that's not allowed. I'll take that and apologize. But I have been given no warning and just got perm banned. How is that fair to me as a player? My account has been banned for 16 years until 2038 for having two accounts. But I have been given no warnings at all. Hell of the main reasons I created two accounts was to make the server at least look more alive than it currently is. I'm so mad right now. I have tried to contact support. But since my account has been banned that seems to have almost flagged my Email, so now I can't log in to contact Support. Can someone help me in figuring out what to do?

• I just came in today to play the game and found out my accounts have been entirely banned. So I ran two accounts on one IP. Okay fair enough, now I know that's not allowed. I'll take that and apologize. But I have been given no warning and just got perm banned. How is that fair to me as a player? My account has been banned for 16 years until 2038 for having two accounts. But I have been given no warnings at all. Hell of the main reasons I created two accounts was to make the server at least look more alive than it currently is. I'm so mad right now. I have tried to contact support. But since my account has been banned that seems to have almost flagged my Email, so now I can't log in to contact Support. Can someone help me in figuring out what to do?

Support portal is NOT linked in any way to your game account, you have to register a new account on the support portal. Be sure to use the same email as your main account.

As for the lack of warning, well you do agree to the T+C and rules every time you login.

Once you've registered the support account they will discuss the case with you (as long as the details match up).

The sky is not the limit it is only the genesis of dreams.

your post is just ridicolous.

having a player playing 2 accounts in the same universe is just against every common sense.

on top of that: you started to play a game without reading the rules? very smart

GL in ticket

"Oh death... becone my blade once more"

• I will happily admit that i made a mistake with two accounts. That is on me and I should have read the rules no doubt. I thought i knew all the rules. But i still feel that 16 years ban with no warning prior is extreme. Im not justifying anything but clearly you havent noticed that thousands of people use alt accounts on so many things. its not an uncommon thing.
    I have made a ticket in support and hopefully we can get it resolved. Ill take the hit and of course never use two accounts again, but give me a chance at least. Cant really do that with 16 years ban.

• Rav3n

Closed the thread.