[TOT: 34.909.521.000] Jotunn [F G R] vs. Gulf of Grief [RelVan] (A: 1.456.220.000, D: 33.453.301.000)

The following communities will have extended maintenance on Tuesday 16th of August:
AR 🇦🇷 | BR 🇧🇷 | CZ 🇨🇿 | DE 🇩🇪 | DK 🇩🇰 | ES 🇪🇸

All servers in these communities currently running version 8 will be unavailable for several hours starting from 10:00 CEST and will have an attack block in place until 18:00 CEST.
Click here for more info

• Who randomly joins a game forum and doesn't play the game? what? And just because you read forum posts doesn't mean you're not a noob lol that's like saying I can compete with Simple in CS:GO because I read how an AK shoots lol

JQqlQsx.png

• Especially with the pics of women that Weirdo AI (AKA Big Daddy AI) does.

You can't focus on the thread.

Weirdo AI just go to that with your ally, or keep it to yourself.

I know some underage people who play this

Firstly, who tf are you and do you even play U1?

Secondly, if you have an issue with any of my posts, feel free to report them. Idgaf.

Once again, beautiful hit Jotunn. Just lovely. And FR defender.

Regards,

“Weirdo Al”

Weird Al
    Former U29/U44
    Current U1

• Reporting all off-topic posts for the "Darth Zero" narcissist that thinks we are all here to serve them, I suggest the same for others. Please Darth VERY Zero, get lost. The pictures are nothing you can't see on a beach outside of the middle east and if you don't like the posters style, don't read it. If you know children with access to the internet a picture of a woman in a bikini on a posting board is by far the least of your worries. If you are from a culture that is oppressive to women because you're all barbarians that can't control yourself when you see an ankle, that's not our problem, that's YOUR PROBLEM. We aren't all here to be your personal content creators. You are absolutely the worst kind of person - rude, entitled and way too full of themselves.

All that aside! My alliance has been taking a beating and it sucks. Good hits all around though and I wish the best for all involved. Even when it's my team getting hit, some activity is still nice to see.

Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.