Strange things

• Why are we letting this get away from the fact pretty much a whole alliance is Bmode for dupe mcdupeface and king disty denied vehemently that they are cheaters 24 hours before being perma banned.

lets not be distracted by Carbon and go back to laughing at the OG intended targets please.

Arcane
    :spamshield:

• Yeah let’s list the “non cheaters” here

Ivan the banned - all that cash too 😂

Asto pleading he didn’t cheat much…

Army the sheep who just can’t help but follow others

Wicked the useless?

who have I missed that isn’t a cheater?

Is it accounts ranked 1-7? Who did I miss?

Any China or are they too sneaky 👀

• I'm not celebrating. I just like to point out what a hypocrite disty is.

No, actually you cant get out him from your head, they forced you to go to graveyard and move from 70 % df uni to 30 % df uni..hah , wonder why some you self called pros didn't went to quantum or ssomething.Went to uni1 to fs for days lol.

The Monster

No, actually you cant get out him from your head, they forced you to go to graveyard and move from 70 % df uni to 30 % df uni..hah , wonder why some you self called pros didn't went to quantum or ssomething.Went to uni1 to fs for days lol.

Fs for days lol. Be realistic here I'm vmode you prune.

But let's be realistic here over who's the pro and who's currently banned for duping in one uni and hiding away in another. I, and the rest of Muppets left Vega because of rampant cheating and botting. Something you know all about in both cases. But let's face it, I can't be arsed spending 30 hours a week clicking refresh now. 2 kids and a wife that hates me more than life itself ... I'm here for the bants.

With regards to my head, nah. Only person who lives rent free in my head is Kloshar. That guy just makes me smile

Arcane
    :spamshield:

• We all know which players how never has cheated or using any kinds of scripting - and thats me and my buddies. Always 100% legit, nice, good looking and rich. :thumbsup:

Xalynth - 24 Hofs
    Fidis - 2 Hofs
    Vega - a couple!

Iam the nicest guy in the uni...

Hey Blue Fear, what's up?

• We all know which players how never has cheated or using any kinds of scripting - and thats me and my buddies. Always 100% legit, nice, good looking and rich. :thumbsup:

Jois is literally Carbon lite. :hi:

Mlf1eBc.png

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

• I left alliances or end a friendship

Its called

Now be a good boi and behave and don't act like a cry baby

your not going to go all ballistic and threaten diddy or??? and get your acct "perma" banned again for real.life threats again are you? Asto might not be able to get it reinstated again...

Well well well, Ivan Di5turbed and company all perma banned. Ha Ha Ha, no crying foul and pleading innocent this time dusty? Muppet conspiracy again??? Ivan and your numerous boyfriends, room mates wives that all "played". You all cheated your way to the top, and even then couldn't stop. Zero sympathy. You have a tarnished rep and no little ships.

Oh one more thing... This hit, Solo Top 01 - [ Defiance ] *vs* Governor Helix 7 [ -/- ] --->> TD ~ 384bn TP ~ 146bn --->> PART ONE

Funny how you ended up in the same alliance and all banned now. What a push, to bad your lies and stories don't work anymore....even if you only cheated "a little, sometimes, regularly" I and others called it out then, and way before. Finally gf

Epic

Enjoy your free time defiance, I am sure it was worth it.

Feel bad for all the honest accounts defiance took out who quit, or just never came back.....but not muppets because as you said Ivan, "we are the biggest cheaters around", but astonishingly are still playing. lololol

Hey, I know letssled attacks you a lot with his rips.......and I want to crash those rips a lot!

Words to live by:

Anyway, the bad news is that inviting/trolling me here on this thread or in the ticket system doesn't change your guilt. I suppose the only thing you have left since you're a lying and manipulative cheater is to try and make me dance, so we did the Congo.

5044-08c75f27832ac52db5738e76087c67cadf2baeb5.jpg

Silverwind

Edited once, last by letssled ().