A solution to stave off the eventual "death" of our universe.

• Does the 8x eco tie 16x research with itself like in most other universes, since it's not specified?

"Mine own invention, my masterpiece;

the crowning achievement of my career.

Bottled good fortune. Brewed correctly

the drinker of this potion

will be lucky in all their endeavours ..."

• I'd like to ask rest of the Dione uni players who are attending this board, do you want few more options so we can push it to voting:

1. Deuterium Consumption lowered to 0.5 or either 0.7 whatever we can get lowest

2. If research is not bound to eco, to increase it to 16x from 8x.

3. Peace full fleet speed increased from 4x to 5/6x ?

4. + 30 fields to planets instead current one

Supernoob Felix Felicis and the rest, ask your guild mates, bring the options or screenshots of their opinion here so we can ask for readjusting these settings, since they wont jeopardise anyone , but only help the everyone in some way.. Then we'll ask mr GA to do the pool. Thanks for your time.

Best regards

Old_fella

gokui.png

... “Power comes in response to a need, not a desire.” ...

• Dont need to lower deut income. This is ment to be a peacxefull uni, iff you wanna fleet then dont make sure you can fuel your fleet. Simples.

Power is only given to those who are willing to lower themselves to pick it up!

• Dont need to lower deut income. This is ment to be a peacxefull uni, iff you wanna fleet then dont make sure you can fuel your fleet. Simples.

I second that. Managing a big fleet should come with its own challenges. Fueling one's own hits and fleetsaves shouldn't be too cheap, nor too expensive. The standard deut consumption is a good balance to me.

uni1.en - Supernoob

• exactly. If this was a uni made for attacking alot, then yeah. But i think it makes people be more careful with there attacks, study a player more before just sending, fail because they come online and repeatidly send waves to hope they hit.

To add to my case. Maybe if deut is your concern you should change from collector to general.

Power is only given to those who are willing to lower themselves to pick it up!

• Hope you all realize Dione will probably be affected in upcoming merge since there is appx. 30 day left in hitting 1 year since opening.

They didn't set the date.

But let's assume merge will happen in first quarterly period of 2023.

• Hope you all realize Dione will probably be affected in upcoming merge since there is appx. 30 day left in hitting 1 year since opening.

They didn't set the date.

But let's assume merge will happen in first quarterly period of 2023.

yea but still, why not "pump" our uni a bit so we get prepared :P and why so afraid of slight 0.7 at least , it wont harm anyone, and those long way transports u can save a ton when porting around billion of ress...

Tho I'd like to hear peoples opinions... we can't change anything if we dont vote it or either agree upon some changes.. that's the only way Danimanza can move our "wishes" forward.. I'm at least trying to help you people as newcomer into uni, since I see no one really cares... So at least for a second there think of new/old players or in between and try to make a "positive change" ... instead just passively watching.. And when they merge u in quarter or two next year and some aggressive "wallet player" in some "super uni" even tho u think u dodged the "bullet", gets you and you perma vm, don't cry then..

So to make my point short, at least put up some options on the "table" and let's do something together for the uni, instead flaming and "shit**ng" on each other. ok? ..

With regards

Old_fella

gokui.png

• sorry to bother, had to make acc out just for this question , since im playing dione for quiet a while, but when are we gettin our voting results, this year or the next maybe? Prongs Danimanza ??? month + time, or 4+days since last PoLL ended and nothing yet, i guess if it even passed we 'll need 2 years to get implementations done with this tempo.

[ .. Like it ROUGH .. ]

• sorry to bother, had to make acc out just for this question , since im playing dione for quiet a while, but when are we gettin our voting results, this year or the next maybe? Prongs Danimanza ??? month + time, or 4+days since last PoLL ended and nothing yet, i guess if it even passed we 'll need 2 years to get implementations done with this tempo.

we got our vote poll, but i highly doubt due merges and stuff we are gettin settings changed, even tho it would be great nevertheless when org is merging so we have atleast some chance to grow by then.... sadge

gokui.png