Dartch Eclodious

• Anyone ever see a player so full of spite from his past for getting an ASS WHOOPIN that all he can do is just go to the forum and hit the thumbs down on every one of your HOF's ?

He got nothing better than to do than be my number one FAN !

This guy claimed to be some great Ogame leader and player back in the day. Declared a 1 man war on him and after i finished with the whole alliance and crashed this Darth Eclodious, his who alliance disbanded and left him ! he was the laugh of the year.

It would have never reached that level if he accepted i crashed him in fair play and not try to be such a Smart A$$ !

If you ever need a fan like that, thats his name!:kpinch:!

• Mate, nobody cares about you or your "ass whoopin" sponsored by your visa card. That is the only "skills" that you have on all universes you play. Get that sweet visa for DM to get 10x fleets of everyone else, relocate to their systems and display "skills". Never seen you crash someone actually difficult or with any planning.

• Mate, nobody cares about you or your "ass whoopin" sponsored by your visa card. That is the only "skills" that you have on all universes you play. Get that sweet visa for DM to get 10x fleets of everyone else, relocate to their systems and display "skills". Never seen you crash someone actually difficult or with any planning.

Hahahhahaha, your new to the game ive been playing over 20 years, i doubt you even know what a manual return would look like ! thanks for being my number 2 hater!

• Blah Blah Blah Monday GIF by tot Ou tard

Looks like I succeeded in making you mad :D Too predictable...Night Ass when he gets disliked:

Mine GIF - Mad Argh Angry GIFs

Are you bragging about something that happened 7 years ago where you congratulated my mining alliance? I challenge you and your minions to come for DOOM in any uni now :D

1x unis are mainly populated by miners (with the exception of Uni1) :) It's easy to spend some DM and then brag about 'ruling the uni' but wait till you find people who do it better ;)

Like Rockerbang said

Never seen you crash someone actually difficult or with any planning.

You can keep babbling and hope for a reply, the challenge is up muppets

Michael Scott Flashing GIF - Weenie The Office Michael Scott GIFs

Hahahhahaha, your new to the game ive been playing over 20 years, i doubt you even know what a manual return would look like ! thanks for being my number 2 hater!

You know there is a difference between a forum account and game accounts? You need some literacy lessons too