next exploit user ?

• maik1987

Changed the title of the thread from “next explot user ?” to “next exploit user ?”.
  • Is that crvt's (I think that's the forum name) account from Merkur.ru?

Edit: I looked at the military destroyed. I doubt it's that account.

Edited once, last by Sazr ().

• Plus this is second time he merged here.Thanks to very fast support he will stay probably few days here before some of mighty admins respond.

The Monster

• Not sure how an account gets that big, but what's even the point in going to Q? I would've thought they would go to Bella or somewhere where there are other monster accounts to crash (no offense to you Q guys I'm not worth crashing either lol)

• it seems the same drama when i first arrived in quasar

quantum is looking interesting now

"But when does a comet become a meteor?

When does a candlе become a blaze?

Whеn does a man become a monster?

When does a ripple become a tidal wave?

When does the reason become the blame?

When does a man become a monster?"

• how can it be that such a much too strong player comes onto the server?

he have +122.618.496.147 points make

what about migration rules ? not in the top 20 ?

Unfortunately, there is more to the top 20 rule than that.

If he would land in the top 20 of every server in .org, he can go to any server he wants. However, the only way he should have been allowed into .org is if his entire community was shutdown and he had to join a new community.

It sucks. We had two 1.7bn accounts join Dorado which is 1x. The part that really chafes me about that is that by letting these accounts join unis like this...they push the top 20 list down making it harder for people with "normal" size accounts from joining. So now, if you have a 53KK point account, you can't join...but if they weren't here, you could. Might seem like a petty argument, but it's not fair to someone not to be able to join a uni with 53KK points but an account with 1.7bn+ can. And contrary to what Danimza thinks, most of Dorado went vmode after they joined because why bother trying to compete with that. I stayed and sat bashed the fuck out rank 1 and let him waste free relos trying to catch me.

SUPER SAT SMASH [TOT: 495.739.000] PAGAN [WCKD] vs. DrJoseph [ooooo] (A: 1.120.000, D: 494.619.000) TP: 89.628.216

I think one of the things that can be done to prevent these migrations is to remove the free relo farming...because a few of these accounts just jumping around building up free relos bouncing in and out of the graveyard.

But they really need to address the top 20 migration rules and make them more sensible. Even if the accounts are higher ranked than the current population by a reasonable measure that can still be attacked/defended against by ACS that would be fine. But bringing in accounts that you can't even touch with ACS is ridiculous.

1 [V - B]DrJoseph 1,746,729,253

2 [V - B]buuii 1,745,009,673

3 [WCKD]PAGAN 328,282,844

4 [WCKD]Luki 171,786,040

5 [WCKD]Kurgan Zuul 169,968,074

6 [INDUS]priest 167,265,924

7 [HUN]Bala 129,360,970

8 [INDUS]Captain Morgan 121,648,915

9 [AXE]Kova The Beast 99,743,576

10 [WCKD]NoName 99,712,301

11 [Hate Idi]Ogame Hater 97,275,958

12 [HUN]Verdammt 94,052,524

13 Isildur 88,603,864

14 [AXE]Yoda 85,178,721

15 [WCKD]Vulcan 82,282,315

16 [WCKD]Firestorm 78,000,672

17 [WCKD]Vale 63,210,215

18 [WCKD]Sharkbait 59,131,099

19 [REDFANG]Minotaurrex 58,764,623

20 [HEAD]Black 54,083,054

21 [WCKD]Consul Corvus 50,509,282

22 Verne 49,496,978

Only 5 of those players are active. And only 13 in the top 50. Before the whales arrived, it was a lot more active and fun. Now it's a fucking wasteland and Prongs and Danimza doesn't give a damn so they won't advocate to GF for a change.

• Raises hand slowly to avoid being insta-attacked

Did.... did you guys submit a ticket in-game asking for the legitimacy of this transfer?

Ofc,good that team is super fast in responding.

Plus to leave this here,

Also, if you end up Top 20 in all ranks you have to stay in your initial community as well:

"I have an account which is top 20 world-wide. I can move to any community and universe I choose, right?

No. You should select a universe in your original community as this is the only way we have of protecting our smaller communities. This has been done since the beginning of the Graveyard in our smaller communities and is now a rule implemented world-wide."

The Monster

• I saw the other thread.

I'm raising it internally for some answers/clarifications.

Top 10s - 8

• Raises hand slowly to avoid being insta-attacked

Did.... did you guys submit a ticket in-game asking for the legitimacy of this transfer?

This account transferred a while ago, got banned and then unbanned. Clearly the game team seems to think his 230 billion military is legitimate, even though it was only 115 billion when he initially got banned.

• Here is a ticket I have logged as well.

Involved accounts:Icingdeath

Description of the problem: This is a cheating account in our uni that's been here now for days and you haven't done anything about it and he is already attacking fair playing players. I just want you to let you know if I get attacked by this account I will demand all the money back I spent on dark matter to grow my account. And all the players he has already attacked you should give them everything back that they have lost.

Additional information (if necessary):

Please attach a screenshot if possible: