Event Calendar.

• I think that if we got a calendar with a predefined event calendar each month, the game would make a lot more sense. Each week a round of events come, and every week 1, week 2, week 3, week 4, is the same each month, that way you can plan accordingly when you have more time to play that week, and use the events to your advantage. I do believe events are a thing that keep many players entertained and it would make more sense to know that if you are looking for a particular event it will always come on that specific week. :)

• Such a simple idea that most games have, yet unheard of in OGame. I completely agree, and it would made planning for moving planets, upgrading laboratory and so on, so much easier.

It would be also a nice feature that a player could add their own events and could share this events to other players. The same goes for alliance events. With notifications or reminders, of course.

Maybe Gameforge could also add some additional events or holidays (like we have them in real life). Easter where you would have to find Easter eggs, for example. Simple stuff.

• I think that if we got a calendar with a predefined event calendar each month, the game would make a lot more sense. Each week a round of events come, and every week 1, week 2, week 3, week 4, is the same each month, that way you can plan accordingly when you have more time to play that week, and use the events to your advantage. I do believe events are a thing that keep many players entertained and it would make more sense to know that if you are looking for a particular event it will always come on that specific week. :)

one of the smartest things said

A Soldier