Solo Top 10 - [TOT: 9.512.469.000] LuCiFeR [ALLSTAR] vs. Silent Wolf [WgKru] (A: 818.576.000, D: 8.693.893.000)

• On 13-10-2022 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker LuCiFeR [ALLSTAR]

Light Fighter 1.024.366

Cruiser 142.998

Battleship 3.915

Battlecruiser 309.566

Defender Silent Wolf [WgKru]

Small Cargo 1.009

Large Cargo 2.209

Light Fighter 174.735

Heavy Fighter 22.203

Cruiser 16.829

Battleship 46.787

Colony Ship 1

Recycler 68.516

Espionage Probe 76.750

Bomber 3.430

Destroyer 9.649

Deathstar 2

Battlecruiser 13.187

Reaper 1.000

Pathfinder 9.085

Rocket Launcher 3.039

Light Laser 2.450

Gauss Cannon 39

Ion Cannon 1.098

Plasma Turret 142

Small Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker LuCiFeR [ALLSTAR]

Light Fighter 867.175 ( -157.191 )

Cruiser 137.125 ( -5.873 )

Battleship 3.906 ( -9 )

Battlecruiser 309.343 ( -223 )

Defender Silent Wolf [WgKru]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

293.253.520 Metal, 293.253.521 Crystal and 78.660.912 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 818.576.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 8.693.893.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 4.567.774.400 metal and 2.470.884.000 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 665.167.953 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 4.264.899.920

Crystal: 2.556.780.521

Deuterium: 63.569.912

The attacker(s) made a profit of 6.885.250.353 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -5.429.976.520

Crystal: -3.186.715.521

Deuterium: -742.368.912

The defender(s) lost a total of 9.359.060.953 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.2

• to be pay to win, that is fine, if you are paying to gameforge...

to farm 50+ bot acc and earn advantage, that is not fine...

i think if you need to prove how you earn 77m points, you will prove maybe 50%(rest 50 you get because of unhonest 50).

i am now on ts with wolf, you miss 21 sec, he is refreshing and refreshing and fleet did not show on planet and then miracle, you hit the fleet. how is that possible, you know only

this is one of the reasons why i give up from ogame last time on dione!

acc that is 24h online, player like you farming that acc, bots and similar, and then players like me or wolf and all honest players, who is earning every metal, crys or deut on honest way, to be competitive, how?

it is easy to create terror when you are powerful, but that strength comes from farming bots and spending euros... 2nd is ok, 1rst is a ban!

• i am now on ts with wolf, you miss 21 sec, he is refreshing and refreshing and fleet did not show on planet and then miracle, you hit the fleet. how is that possible, you know only

If the fleet did not appear due to a bug, then open a ticket. I hope the defender took a screenshot of time, fleet, and fleet activity.

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

• i am now on ts with wolf, you miss 21 sec, he is refreshing and refreshing and fleet did not show on planet and then miracle, you hit the fleet. how is that possible, you know only

If the fleet did not appear due to a bug, then open a ticket. I hope the defender took a screenshot of time, fleet, and fleet activity.

KEnji already make ss about difference , 21 sec... refresh after refresh and no fleet...

KEnji already make ss about difference , 21 sec... refresh after refresh and no fleet...

Yup, I saw that... but a screenshot of the fleet screen at the time when it was supposed to be grounded but not appearing makes things easier for the admins to restore the fleet.

In any case, just open a ticket, and the fleet might get restored.

Good Luck!

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

• If you can't lift the fleet in 21 seconds. It's wrong of you to come and talk here. Some of you say BOT etc. If it was as you say; it would be possible to throw a zero-second lock.

-You keep reconnaissance fleets on the ground.

-When attacking your moons, you are not defending even though you are in the game.

-Talking is easy for you. 180 Deathstar exploded. You didn't even defend anyone.

Look at my destruction score. 40 million. I spent money and did not lay the fleet on the ground.!!

I want to see the player names of the commenters. Do not be afraid!!

He knows himself next. Keep watching.

Good luck. Good Forums

• he did not see a fleet at all on planet man, refreshing and refreshing, to select fleet... and then just battle after 21 sec... and you have bots acc that you farm, it is not only money... you are protected because of that!

• What a BOT it is. Does it prevent removing the fleet? This is very funny.:evilgrin2::evilgrin2::evilgrin2: This player was excited and could not lift the fleet. It's that simple.

I didn't think I could hit. I couldn't record the exact time.

Or I had the devil's luck. Or the defender was just too clumsy..

I'm too tired. See you in 2 days.

Wait for me next.

Good luck!

• defender did not see a fleet in 21 sec at all after several refresh on planet. I played Centus, famous tot had more then 100 bot acc that farm... bot sending exp, picking up resurces, you and similar players turning off a bot, and farm... 77m points from honest play, ahahaha, for sure!