DZ[Darth Zero]"HIT EM UP REMIX" AND OTHER MUSIC

• OGame isn't my top priority rn but i decided to come back to music XDD

My little RLShip IRL is going good ,life is good though im busy.

But i dont care really

DZ"Hit Em Up Remix"

WESTSIDE

get money

westside

get money

westide

get money

ya

Its Darth Zero,the unsung hero,founder of the empire,never shed a tear

no fear,ya never scared,wallet warriors done killed my friends but they can't kill my heart....

they finished Monster of the north like a dart(damn rip)

but now im back and i dont care what the opps say,bc these days,everythings against me,im the lone wolf,having few friends like CM,Emperor Malin,Heo

people like Obi-Wan-Kenobi,Deathwish,bestview,even my homie drock,m7secreto,and my Best friend Soso,Twinklytoes,all in kerberos

who i all i thought would be with me to the in my alliance all left...

could say its cuz of me ,spies,lies,but im really busy now cuz of life and my blessing...

now only a few remain,wondering in my mind who will stay,I Hit em up

Call the cops when u see DZ

Get yo glock when u see DZ

caught me slippin but u punks didnt finish,now u about to feel the wrath of a menace

i hit em up

Lucifer,the wallet warrior,so many quit cuz of the king bot,u get a lot $$,better run,a few friends turned enemies,now who can i trust?

AGFS caught my fleet,he wanna call me boy ,well get your ass back before u end up in a grave,f clickclack,wanna pop my moon,idgaf,i got better things to do

No love,wheres the loyalty,all my members done left,now 5UE's fallin in kerberos,going through the storm like soldiers

Monster Of The North...my close friend, now hes quit and gone,but ill avenge him one day,so watch ur back

WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ME?

Covenant,they declare,clearly one-sided,yet we survived

yo Broken... lets put some respect on your name,even though u may troll u a real one,stand up for alliance EXO,i respect that,loyalty is everything

Tom Riddle,I gotta say,u a real one too,but for my enemies i hit em up

Call the cops when u see DZ

Get ya glocks when u see DZ

Caught me slippin ,but u punks didnt finish,u about to feel the wrath of a menace i hit em up

MOST HATED

MOST WANTED

MOST LOYAL

MOST LUCKIEST FOR MY RLSHIP :sixstars:

Having a good irl

A Soldier

• Emperor Darth Zero

Changed the title of the thread from “DZ[Darth Zero]"Everybody's Dead" AND OTHER MUSIC” to “DZ[Darth Zero]"HIT EM UP REMIX" AND OTHER MUSIC”.