Can we raise the DF% to at least 40% in this uni??

• If we can reduce the price of cargoes or the df creating from cargoes will be 30%

and all other fleet will be 40%

Pretty sure whether miner or fleet both will like the increase of the DF

I myself would be happy with 40% or 50% DF

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• I would vote no to increase the DF%. It is to high already.

30% is the lowest used in any universe. How is that too high? Do you want attacking other people to only be possible at a loss?

Yes, WAR is suppose to be a loss.

Amraam

Wars are not won by dying for your country
    You make someone else die for his.

In Honor of Chartoo..

• So far, I don't understand what some players are doing here.

If you sign up to play a war game why don't you play it?
    If you create an account in WarZone 2.0 why aren't you going to shoot.
    However, I insist that there be no more changes in Universe 1.
    I miss the real Ogame.

OGame: historia y curiosidades del multijugador en línea con más de 18 años  de vida | Hobbyconsolas

• If war isn't profitable, then what's the point of combat ships? If only mines and expeditions are profitable, then why attack other players at all?

To keep the account from becoming bigger than yours and oppress your ENM like in real life. LOL

I agree with Skull. Lame Forge has ruined this game. They would have a far more profitable game if they did away with pay to win and let you hide being online again like the real ogame.

Amraam

Wars are not won by dying for your country
    You make someone else die for his.

In Honor of Chartoo..

• To keep the account from becoming bigger than yours and oppress your ENM like in real life.

If you keep doing expeditions and mines, then it will not become bigger. Why would you oppress your enemy when gain nothing from oppressing them? And why would they be an enemy to begin with?

Lowering the debris field like you suggested will make combat ships pointless. Everyone wants to grow, so the only loser will be the ones fighting. Nobody will want to fight.

• haha Grumpy you old sexy beast !! how are you mate ?

haha the message of Plink to Ak47 (vedran) was epic xD

Also i remember still open like 12 or more messenger windows open to see who is gona crash who haha

The galaxy tool was epic in that old days ^^

Just for the record POW LOL !

• Im all for a vote on increase to DF. Anything above 30% would be great. Miners already have the 8x eco so why not increase the DF too

Because the miners want to keep their advantage and not make their cargo's look more tempting

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Ghostwolf, and Hell followed with him.

Veni Vidi Vici

Audaces Fortuna Iavat

• Im all for a vote on increase to DF. Anything above 30% would be great. Miners already have the 8x eco so why not increase the DF too

Because the miners want to keep their advantage and not make their cargo's look more tempting

Their cargos are at risk no matter the %

Higher df increases the activity imo. Thus giving life to the uni for longer. I would agree 70% is too high, 40-50 is a good balance for all.

It also primarily targets fleet vr fleet rather than fleeter v miner

Arcane
    :spamshield:

• This is why i mentioned the price reduction of cargo so the miner don't mind the increase of DF % ><

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• Raising the DF % to 50% in this uni would do so much good for activity and make fleet vs fleet a lot more interesting.

Miners are barely affected, only time that would really come into play is defence into df which even I would not vote for.

This Uni imo needs a df increase, the recent top 10's on Al and Isaac should have been way more profitable than they were, the fact this uni only gets 30% still really sucks and it's the people taking the most risks who get hit the hardest with this.

DF TO 50%, VOTE YES :thumbsup:

There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.”

.:stick:.