Explanation from LUCIFER

• :tongue1::tongue1::tongue1:

Well,if its 15 day ban,he can return and cash another 2k euro:lol:

i think its perma,thats why he is shitting here his nonsence.

JUST FOR MEME

It doesn't matter how many euros it is. But much less than you might expect. up to 10 A%.

I can't wait for the game to open. If I had such expectations, I would not have posted on the forum. NOOBs like you can't understand that.

• slmnlprn If there's a billing issue then open a ticket to billing and settle whatever it is that needs to be settled.

Link to Billing Ticket Portal: billing.gameforge.com

Good luck.

Also, it's pretty typical to see players kicking others when they're down, I think it shows poor sportsmanship and character.

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

• 5 seconds on servers of all countries. The rules are the same everywhere. The rule does not change according to country servers.

Important detail; The punishment was given about 15 days after the war.:fatgreengrin::fatgreengrin::fatgreengrin: Just when I was attacking. Where were their minds until now?

You call yourself good fleeter and you don't know the rules

bugusing.png

logo.png

• I recommend that you read what I wrote as a whole.

I wasn't the one breaking the rules there. I was just busy setting the time and making the first squadron move. If a mistake has been made as a team, the battle will be canceled and a refund will be requested. But not after 15 days.

• all i can say is lol

Unlimited Credit Card??
    u must be very wealthy to spend thousands on a game

but why make this thread??

hardly anyone cares about you anymore and now there are people better than u,Zeus,WET DREAM,Caprica,etc.

A Soldier

• all i can say is lol

Unlimited Credit Card??

hardly anyone cares about you anymore and now there are people better than u,Zeus,WET DREAM,Caprica,etc.

" better" or higher rank theres a diffrence. doesnt count for all of those u name tho. but we all know the one thats absolutely dogshit :P

• all i can say is lol

Unlimited Credit Card??

" better" or higher rank theres a diffrence. doesnt count for all of those u name tho. but we all know the one thats absolutely dogshit :P

is it Luci ? XD

• hmmm...

call me a noob but i dont rly get what he has done wrong... I would love to see an official statement of gf here since luc made it public anyways.

I mean ofc its kinda stupid when some players are paying thousands of € to get the biggest fleet in the game and brag with their cbs but i guess thats part of the game.

but can someone help me what he did wrong? scanning a planet 30 sec before his fleet hit? erm lol? and why? oO kinda scared scanning players now :S

• LOCK THIS NONCENCE:growup:

Learn to write in the forum first. It is disrespectful to write roughly in all capital letters.

go play in the park Noob!

Damn Luci is mad he got banned XD oh well

Lucifer is angry yes. He's angry that he didn't get answers to his questions.:love:

all i can say is lol

Unlimited Credit Card??

This person started acting disrespectful early in the game. He was threatening me by texting me from the game.

I shot him the same day and shot 3 more of his alliance. Then it continued to parasitize on each warhead.

Come on my friend, I'm tired of warning you. I don't expect anyone's praise. I'm not saying to anyone that I have a lot of money.

In the first messages on the subject, there was a person who wrote euro war under the war title. My words are confirmed. Everyone has their own money. This is nobody's business. No one can post here about money.

Nowhere did I say I was the best player. I respect everyone. but bird brains like you don't deserve respect. Play games in kerberos universe first. Then come here and write. Idiot. You overstepped your bounds with your rudeness. You can't be a player. You wouldn't even be a cattle herder.

Money money money. You write everywhere. God give it to you.

Yes, I spent a small amount of money on the game. This is nobody's business. But you should know your worth. All war records in the universe belonged to me until my game closed. Do you have one battle? I have 15 record fights. What do you have?

Do not write to my comments again. I speak very heavily.

but can someone help me what he did wrong? scanning a planet 30 sec before his fleet hit? erm lol? and why? oO kinda scared scanning players now :S

In a war. As my ships go to war. I checked the defending player by sending a spy when 30 seconds into the battle. My game was shut down for 14 days for sending spies to the defense.

Edited 2 times, last by slmnlprn ().

• all i can say is lol

Unlimited Credit Card??

who are you anyway? lol

• I started it?

funny

You think i care what names u call me?

Ive been called every name in the book yet i can care less about what people over the internet say.

i didnt start nothing.

and idgaf what anybody says cuz idgaf.

all i care is playing the game well ,and expos.

ill keep writing to who i wanna right to

A Soldier

• Dude u are cheater,and none cares about your whining here.:growup:

U had money advantage over others,and thats not enough,u just had to:Vomit: CHEATE !!:tongue1::tongue1::tongue1: in capital letters.

:topicclosed:

You're right. I didn't think about your IQ level.:evilgrin2::evilgrin2::evilgrin2:

Do I look like I'm crying from there? Who cares about the game? Who cares about the money spent?

Fools like you can't understand that. But let me explain anyway. If I want, I can call the bank and get all the money I spent back.

Bird-brained citizen. It's been 2 months since the game opened. Your destruction score is 10k. I think you hit your weak players, your honor score is -1k.:crazy:

• You ? Since you open this thread :rolleyes2:

• Whine more plox !!,,popcorns ready .

None cares about u cheater and whiner,,go whine to GF

Your iq is visible for everyone,we still playing,where are u? baned for cheating,smart guy.ROFL