[COURAGE] vs [DOOM] war title. HAVE FUN !!!

• You are mad because you got banned - Don't go around accusing people of doing illegal stuff. You are the one who acts like he owns the Uni. I couldn't care less about you or your family members...stop thinking the world revolves around you. I play Halley only on weekends, why would I even bother about an insignificant maggot like you?

Let the people judge for themselves:

unknown.png

send whole conversation you pyscopat...

and you all trolls... i will answer all of you with my fleet crazy trolls

• Dude are you crying here? :D Pathetic!
    You're the biggest bully in ogame and you can't do shit without your bots.
    I can't believe you play the victim mr I have money.

You threaten players ingame and take them down because they are workerclass and you have more money,
    insult and humiliate them and you equate yourself with Turkish conquerors.

You're the biggest joke "One man Army with multi bots"

• Dude are you crying here? :D Pathetic!
    You're the biggest bully in ogame and you can't do shit without your bots.
    I can't believe you play the victim mr I have money.

You threaten players ingame and take them down because they are workerclass and you have more money,
    insult and humiliate them and you equate yourself with Turkish conquerors.

You're the biggest joke "One man Army with multi bots"

dont forget... work hard make money Darthy Vady

are you connecting different ip or same ip with your darth board acc ?

• :whocares:

• Army this is out of control. It is a game. You can bash my defenses because you cant catch my fleet, you can IPM me for no reason, but please leave real life out of this.

I do not want to play in a Uni where someone harasses me, tells me he loves married woman after i tell him I'm married, threatens to find my team mates real life info then creates a false flag situation with two user profiles? Just to blame Darth for it? Admins, is this not getting out of hand?

Is there proof that someone would be so desperate to get back at you that they would message your grandmother Army? Come on man. Lets just enjoy this game, or we can just Vmode and let the Uni shrink even more for you.

• I don't mind not being rich...as long as I can formulate a sentence in English :D All this money, yet you still cheat in-game? =/

I must be using same thing you use to connect to your multis :fatgreengrin:

• Imagine thinking Darth has time to make more than one board account. Sad to be a loner aint it my guy. He has all of us behind him, and here you are. Sucks to not have friends, but please, do not think everyone here falls on the same level as you. Go be a good boy and put your right hand back to use.

One of my arms are visibly bigger than the other due to excessive  masturbation. : r/offmychest

Hand.jpg

• Army this is out of control. It is a game. You can bash my defenses because you cant catch my fleet, you can IPM me for no reason, but please leave real life out of this.

I do not want to play in a Uni where someone harasses me, tells me he loves married woman after i tell him I'm married, threatens to find my team mates real life info then creates a false flag situation with two user profiles? Just to blame Darth for it? Admins, is this not getting out of hand?

Is there proof that someone would be so desperate to get back at you that they would message your grandmother Army? Come on man. Lets just enjoy this game, or we can just Vmode and let the Uni shrink even more for you.

Darth the troll cant share all pms cos he got perma ban.. but after my ban i will share all pms of this low profile darth... You will see how can be a person lower then any animal.. All people will see who is darth and suppoerters...

supporting this animal is shame... remember this animal's speech with Atomic.. and what a shame that he changed his in game name for hide.. But as i said.. i will share this guys pms to whole ogame community...

poor guy

• "Darth the troll, darthy vady, dummy boi, supertroll" ...Says all about you

Perma ban? :confused: My ban ends today.

Speech with Atomic? You mean the guy who called me noob after getting raided by me? Yes please, kindly share. Share all the PMs between us :beware: Do share the one where you asked me for my real name too.

You told me you were named after Mehmed the Conqueror :D I renamed to another historical figure. What is the problem?

Speaking to you is like speaking to a child. Making up stuff, accusing people, ignoring rules...pointless.

Come back and speak with your fleet.

• :crazy:

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Dude you are getting in your feelings too much

Your the psychopath

Someone must've hurt your feelings little boyyyyyyyyyyy for you to go to this extent lmao

Darth Vady?

ARE U 5 YEARS OLD LMFAOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!:growup:

Btw where is Darths so called other board accounts that you claim exist lmao:lol::youcrazy::rofl:

A Soldier

• Just catching up on the drama, quite a bit of it I see. Really guys what's up with such hostilities, it's a wargame emphasis on game, you win some you loose some, have fun while you're at it.

I don't know all the story here, but from what I can tell Army pissed off most the Universe cause he is such a mean killing machine. I respect that, but I also get it becoming an issue for others to take actions. But from what I can see, is that Darth's account name changed, got banned, and all planet names have been edited, so from what Army related to me you did get ahold of he's real identity Darth. So if that is indeed the case I would be angry too if I were Army. There are some lines you should not cross in life, they taint your soul.

That being said let's keep it civil on the forums on both sides. There is really no point to focus hate from a pixel game, we should be better than that by now for a civilization of 8b people.

• Looks like Army's stupidity is contagious. You've been sucking his extremities from the start of this server, so it's no surprise to me that you will take his defense and make false accusations like he did.

If I renamed my planets to "Missy Army Noobie" and was banned for calling him noobie as well, obviously GO will edit my planets my very high IQ friend. FYI, my ban was removed earlier since first penalty on insult is a warning. Can you say the same for Army? How come his ban hasn't ended yet but mine has? Can you kindly do us all a favour and finally use your brain? How does it mean that I have found and divulged his identity or made separate board accounts?

That being said let's keep it civil on the forums on both sides.

You come here accusing me of breaking the law, then say keep it civil? Are you for real? Who are you but another player with 'big money'?

Just another DOOM Hater and one of Army's minions.

Edited once, last by Darth ().

• Feel free to have your opinion of me, errored though it may be. I let my actions do the talking, because everybody can be a board social keyboard warrior. Or play from v-mode with accounts swapping hands 5 times over. You guys aren't entirely clean to be quite frank, yet as far as I can recall I kept it civil so far, you haven't.

• DOOM is a big alliance and has been ruling the boards in several servers by now (and made many many jealous haters and many bootlickers like you) and players who leave, gift their accounts to whoever wants to pick it up.

This is my current account: https://www.mmorpg-stat.eu/bas…r=104575.dat&univers=_186 which I picked up from Pfogl. If you click on 'old nickname', you can see that I renamed it to Darth on 17th October.

This is my old account: https://www.mmorpg-stat.eu/bas…7.dat&univers=_186&pays=2 which I played from start of uni, and which if you look at the stats and old nickname, can clearly see that I've stopped playing on the same date.

In short, I was given a higher ranked account to play. Used the 'Enter Code' feature on the OGame lobby to take its ownership, I v-moded my old account and un-v-moded my new account which I have been playing since then and since recently on weekends only as I am currently playing Lacerta.org. Now can you explain to me how account swapping is against OGame rules, and secondly how that isn't clean? :)

Edited 2 times, last by Darth ().

• This thread is getting a little boring and out of hand now

Let the hits ingame do the talking

I look forward to the challenge:fatgreengrin:

A wise man once said "it's only pixels on a screen"

• hahahah Doom is big alliance.. yeah Biggest Troll community in ogame

I will make you all famous :D:D

boyz boyz dummy fast boyz haha

Doom "The ultimate trolls"

peanut butty you need to spend 5k dollars more to protect these kids.. Ah I forgot they are using their father's debit card..

Fonking metal pack boyz

• this is what im talking about big boy with ego. you cant even make a discussion all he can do is insult. grown up kid