ACS Top 01: [TOT: 1.363.056.845.000] GKP [ASSASSIN] & Creeping Death [ASSASSIN] & Thunder Child [ASSASSIN] vs. Big Daddy Al [F G R] (A: 275.266.745.000, D: 1.087.790.100.000)

• Please stop using Assassins thread to troll FGR and myself and open a spam thread. Cheers.

What makes you think you are worthy of being trolled? You can't even colonize an empty system properly. Don't embarrass yourself by building cycs for a hit that will never materialize.

Best,

Glorious 1 is back in town. If the next couple sentences make sense to you, you are at risk.

At best, you will be baalized. At worst, your physical and mental well-being is at stake. You will likely forget what uninterrupted sleep is. Your immune system will steadily decline. Your will to fight will be broken. You will regret having invested so much into nothing.

• Please stop using Assassins thread to troll FGR and myself and open a spam thread. Cheers.

What makes you think you are worthy of being trolled? You can't even colonize an empty system properly. Don't embarrass yourself by building cycs for a hit that will never materialize.

Best,

You're talking about Armand, he recently completed astro 29 and colonised a new planet to get max slots so he can then relo that elsewhere, you assumed it was for you because of your major complex of being important here.

As and when we want you gone your time will come. The real assassins will always be our threat as they know what they are doing just like in this CR.

Stop kissing Assassins feet because you're scared of their capability and threat to you and perhaps stand on your own feet, I am sure Pat has very nice feet though. :thumbsup:

There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.”

.:stick:.

• Stop kissing Assassins feet because you're scared of their capability and threat to you and perhaps stand on your own feet, I am sure Pat has very nice feet though. :thumbsup:

Assassins are seriously outnumber and outgunned. If i feel safer closer to them rather than your lot, it basically means you suck.

Glorious 1 is back in town. If the next couple sentences make sense to you, you are at risk.

At best, you will be baalized. At worst, your physical and mental well-being is at stake. You will likely forget what uninterrupted sleep is. Your immune system will steadily decline. Your will to fight will be broken. You will regret having invested so much into nothing.

• Very glad I like to read up on my favourite game I don't play.

Amazing hit, and as mentioned - not a case of if, but rather when.

Al, take some time off around the holidays, and claw your way back. Little slip-up shouldn't stop you! GLOTR.

Santa*, if you're reading this: Please, some res packs for my friend Al down the chimney!

*We all know who FGRs Santa is.

ASSASSIN

• Fantastic work Gents - no reward without the risk, as they say.

Al - such a gentleman's response to being hit; you've a very well balanced account and a very strong alliance so I suspect the rebuild will be swift. Enjoy your time away from the game.

I suspect Pat doesn't post his hits anymore because the converters have become so complex to use, and he much prefers thought experiments involving sound and collecting tolls for the use of 'his bridge'. :thumbsup:

• Al this one hurts to see. In the end it's only a game and you'll bounce back. Enough players have your back and can help if needed.

Team Assassin, fantastic teamwork as always

Now we wait and see how Team FGR will respond

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Ghostwolf, and Hell followed with him.

Veni Vidi Vici

Audaces Fortuna Iavat

• Another fine hit by the Beefy Lads TM. I can imagine Pat, Pete and Andy completely besides themselves with glee after making this hit. These rare big moments make the mundane of the game worth it, that's for sure. Enjoy it!

I guess that ForGotten Rebuild can just put it on the credit card and have significantly reduced-in-size Daddy Al big again in no time, but that's the game these days.

Despite the sometimes heated moments between FGR and ASSASSIN, you all have to know that this is one of the great, if not greatest back and forth rivalries that this game has even seen. Obviously, I think that ASSx2 are the better team, and the Top 10 record shows it, but I'm biased as hell, a retired Beefy LadTM myself.

• Congratulations to Team assassin on yet another top #1 acs:beer:, great team work as usual. Enjoy those enormous profits and your time in the sun.

Those are some enormous fleet numbers on both sides, something for everyone to aim for.:thumbsup:

GLOTR/GLIRL Al :blackeye:,

FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE BUT DISASTER COURTS THE FOOL

• Neotinea

Added the Label Top 10 ACS
  • Neotinea

Changed the title of the thread from “NN1 ACS: [TOT: 1.363.056.845.000] GKP [ASSASSIN] & Creeping Death [ASSASSIN] & Thunder Child [ASSASSIN] vs. Big Daddy Al [F G R] (A: 275.266.745.000, D: 1.087.790.100.000)” to “ACS Top 01: [TOT: 1.363.056.845.000] GKP [ASSASSIN] & Creeping Death [ASSASSIN] & Thunder Child [ASSASSIN] vs. Big Daddy Al [F G R] (A: 275.266.745.000, D: 1.087.790.100.000)”.
  • Its a good hit and getting crashed comes to us all i guess at some point.

On the positive side now Pat has some more resources he can build some more rips and get ninjad by Carbie Barbie some more

We look forward to the next episode ...........

Defender FR - Attackers nice

Mors Ab Alto