[TOT: 2.874.269.000] Eternity [N S] vs. No Turtle is Safe [Obe] (A: 85.000, D: 2.874.184.000) TP: 1.680.621.061

• On 12-12-2022 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Eternity [N S]

Battlecruiser 222.222

Defender No Turtle is Safe [Obe]

Large Cargo 2.012

Solar Satellite 6.190

Battlecruiser 33.289

Crawler 1.000

After the battle ...

Attacker Eternity [N S]

Battlecruiser 222.221 ( -1 )

Defender No Turtle is Safe [Obe]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

19.203.260 Metal, 979.296 Crystal and 946.706 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 85.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 2.874.184.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 708.940.400 metal and 950.636.399 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 21.129.262 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 21%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 728.113.660

Crystal: 951.575.695

Deuterium: 931.706

The attacker(s) made a profit of 1.680.621.061 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -1.031.945.260

Crystal: -1.358.991.296

Deuterium: -504.376.706

The defender(s) lost a total of 2.895.313.262 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.2

"But when does a comet become a meteor?

When does a candlе become a blaze?

Whеn does a man become a monster?

When does a ripple become a tidal wave?

When does the reason become the blame?

When does a man become a monster?"

• Any story here? Why would the defender leave this all sitting right after being popped and locked unless maybe he just quit. Guess no FR

first of all this was before the big hit, you just need to read the date, it's not hard, you can try it too

I wasn't aware that i have to explain every single spy and fly i post, also because the dynamic was enough obvious since a flight in ss in this server is about 3 minutes with my drives

the defender came out v mode yesterday to rebuilt the WF and than v moded straight again today, hope you're happier now :)

• Nice hit

Hmm getting very strange and sus now almost like the usual buy and crash hits we’ve seen in a few other unis

since you're a xLuka 's friend, you could ask him about how the defender cried about this hit and tried to "give away" his acc with 9b of fleet queque.

Not all the players that makes huge hits need to pay for that, this is something that suits much more you and your group of friends, well, no more since they ended up all banned :biggrin:

May you come back to oberon the same way you ranned out of it, so i can show you how i can make big hits for free? :)

On a side note: I don't want to blame the defender for anything, he have been good sport even if he didn't spoke too much, he just congratulated for the hit and that's it (with me)

Edited once, last by GaIactus ().

• Just the answer I was expecting so I thank you for that, you have just proved the levels of snakes inside of this community, il leave you to figure out about that

as for the hit/ your acc etc, you can come on the boards for validation and to get people to stroke your ego etc but it’s all just numbers on a screen, any one with an ounce of sense knows this game is dead, each uni is filled with about 10 active players and 50-80 of there bot multi accounts, so go ahead build that acc up as high as you want il sure you are proud of it so good Job

• You mean snakes like people that came here spitting trash on my hits only because they know how to use a keyboard and an internet connection? Yes, this game is full of those people, you can say it loud

Wasn't you that shopped a tons of money when HOT locked your return to be safe? :D:D:D In a so dead game full of bots? :D:D:D

It's funny how while people like you are playing this game is awesome, but once you got kicked it fast become a dead senseless game with just numbers on a screen.

Wake up dude, it's a game, i'll keep playing until i'll find it funny, no one cares about what you think. And also i don't post to hear from other people that i'm good, I already know that I am :biggrin:

People that left the game but are still here crying are the most cringe ever, please move on, it's for your health

• Like I said little boy, numbers on a screen, post as many hits as you like, as discussed on previous hits everyone in org knows how your account was created so nothing you do will change anyone’s mind and make them think you are the man, but good grief judging my your comments you lead a very sheltered life

• Like I said little boy, numbers on a screen, post as many hits as you like, as discussed on previous hits everyone in org knows how your account was created so nothing you do will change anyone’s mind and make them think you are the man, but good grief judging my your comments you lead a very sheltered life

oh i just found out that you're the defender, which makes all your posts even more cringe now

congratulations, you've just lost the last glimmer of credibility that you had before :thumbsup:

• Galactus can you respond to anyone without a condescending tone? You post this with no story after the main hit then give me attitude because I didnt look at the date and compare them, sorry I like seeing big hits but I dont care that much to investigate them and unlike 90% of posts on your hit Im actually not here to accuse you of cheating and just had a legitimate question, geeze

Even still despite your massive ego and terrible people skills I still look forward to the next hit and big numbers

• Galactus can you respond to anyone without a condescending tone?

no

You post this with no story after the main hit then give me attitude because I didnt look at the date and compare them, sorry I like seeing big hits but I dont care that much to investigate them

did you noticed that you're just contradicting yourself, right?

unlike 90% of posts on your hit Im actually not here to accuse you of cheating

oooohhh yeeeessss, i seeee :rolleyes2:

Even still despite your massive ego and terrible people skills I still look forward to the next hit and big numbers

My ego is fine, I like to show some arrogance in my posts so people who can't see further than their nose may take me seriously and think that i'm exalted for easy game dynamics like recalled deploies which should be basic after 20 years that the game opened.

You're not the only one asking questions, and i know exactly when i have to answer in a way or in another. Instead of blaming my "people skills" and complaining about my answers maybe you should watch how other people asked me things and start to ask yourself why some of them recieved a nice answers and you didn't

thanks for the congratulations anyway, but for the next big hit i'll need time since I already closed the only one decent on this server :)

• Damn there no stopping a freight train at full speed ahead.

Congrats on the many hits you done on this one player over and over again.

Defender all i can say is hit that space dock repair button and RUN. Vmode, stay there until merger comes or hit the graveyard.

The same goes for everyone in Oberon he cant hit whats in vmode. Don't come out until its safe and atm there is nowhere safe in Oberon. While the freight train is in town.

He will get board and move on if there is no one to hit.

Save yourself live today fight another day. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

As the saying goes what goes up must come down.

• As the saying goes what goes up must come down.

you wish :biggrin:

• from what i know it should arrive to ALL UNIS by the end of year after they sort some bugs or stuff out, if not by end of january 101% i think.. but not to guess time only right thing to say is > They'r coming to all unis 101%.. witch is awesome! :)

gokui.png

... “Power comes in response to a need, not a desire.” ...