[TOT: 18.945.109.000] ClaYmaN [Lawless] vs. Evee [NVE] (A: 1.734.340.000, D: 17.210.769.000)

• Posting on behalf of ClaYmaN as he does not have a board account - I am happy to provide the APIs for this hit as he messaged me them in game for this post.

A 6 minute hit with some very profitable outcomes. Saw the fleet sitting with res previously, threw down a mobile and popped a moon to see absolutely nothing. Today we saw the activity timers across all of their colonies, and decided to pull the trigger.. Safe to say, it more than covered the deut costs to launch :thumbsup:

On 21-12-2022 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker ClaYmaN [Lawless]

Heavy Fighter 516.924

Battleship 35.172

Battlecruiser 351.956

Reaper 8.851

Defender Evee [NVE]

Small Cargo 56.201

Large Cargo 653.698

Light Fighter 189.073

Heavy Fighter 42.976

Cruiser 42.171

Battleship 35.332

Colony Ship 47

Recycler 48.652

Espionage Probe 456.530

Bomber 7.390

Destroyer 3.612

Deathstar 20

Battlecruiser 8.235

Reaper 3.724

Pathfinder 21.487

After the battle ...

Attacker ClaYmaN [Lawless]

Heavy Fighter 381.531 ( -135.393 )

Battleship 34.635 ( -537 )

Battlecruiser 347.918 ( -4.038 )

Reaper 8.820 ( -31 )

Defender Evee [NVE]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

204.775.725 Metal, 204.775.725 Crystal and 204.775.726 Deuterium

2.243.784.059 Metal, 1.061.339.661 Crystal and 1.062.222.742 Deuterium

4.606.062.861 Metal, 530.669.831 Crystal and 531.111.371 Deuterium

2.303.031.430 Metal, 265.334.915 Crystal and 265.555.685 Deuterium

1.151.515.715 Metal, 132.667.458 Crystal and 132.777.843 Deuterium

575.757.858 Metal, 66.333.729 Crystal and 66.388.921 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 1.734.340.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 17.210.769.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 8.043.181.151 metal and 6.319.966.450 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 15.608.881.255 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 18.167.810.799

Crystal: 7.868.235.769

Deuterium: 2.201.642.288

The attacker(s) made a profit of 28.237.688.856 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -20.286.648.648

Crystal: -9.533.122.319

Deuterium: -2.999.879.288

The defender(s) lost a total of 32.819.650.255 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.2

• I managed to create my board account at least. Well I hope Evee didnt have some serious problem cause he had a sustained activity all day long. I knew that he didnt play at higuest hours in the night. SO i think he fell asleep. Simply to wish him a quick and succesful recovery. Dedicated to all my ally partners!!!!!!!!! Go Lawless Go

• I managed to create my board account at least. Well I hope Evee didnt have some serious problem cause he had a sustained activity all day long. I knew that he didnt play at higuest hours in the night. SO i think he fell asleep. Simply to wish him a quick and succesful recovery. Dedicated to all my ally partners!!!!!!!!! Go Lawless Go

good sportsmanship.

Now you have 15 days to play God of War.

I hope also those 15 days make your lights go off when your back from time to time :), because next time you will have to find another game heheh

Good hit and sweet profits indeed

• Hi mate. Im concious that this game is managed by another persons. SO they have their criteria they are not perfect. I know i didnt do anything wrong, and i am waiting for an explanation by the team members. And well if there is another sanction in the future, well, life still continue out the game, I mean, i ve never bought ressourses or fleet and i am top 7 and satisfies to me grow up my account babysteps, so i can retire proudly, and If a person likes to play 24 hrs ogame 7 days a week 365 days a year, there is no rule that prohibit that. So im gonna keep my gaming play style till the end. In the end, i keep working, eating, playing ps5, playing soccer, doing work out, going out with friends, with family, etc. My life rules ogame and not backwards. So im going to enjoy the game till it ends, one way or another.

claymansolidsnake

When will your side accounts be closed?

Dont have. Its a lot of work keeping an eye with one. Why should i have more xD. Too lazy for that

• Why does an account accumulate so much loot? without any layers and shipbuilding? Why do the lights of an account never go out? Why does the man who always keeps his fleet somewhere else suddenly go to him? If you took the bear and shot it, why isn't it trying to salvage the loot left on the ground? So why do these evee and clay lights never go out?I created 3 complaints in the night and it was positive. You deserve the punishment. At 5:40, you admitted to owning the boots. How many more bot accounts do you have?

• Why does an account accumulate so much loot? without any layers and shipbuilding? Why do the lights of an account never go out? Why does the man who always keeps his fleet somewhere else suddenly go to him? If you took the bear and shot it, why isn't it trying to salvage the loot left on the ground? So why do these evee and clay lights never go out?I created 3 complaints in the night and it was positive. You deserve the punishment. At 5:40, you admitted to owning the boots. How many more bot accounts do you have?

A bot leaves traces due to its programation in the pages where it is ejecuted. I sent a ticket to the managment asking for that traces, cause i am not using any ilegal script. Well the managment till today didnt answer me. It is so easy to detect a bot that they must have the evidence to answer me and demonstrate to me that an ilegal script has been used. Well my friend they didnt answer yet, and it is because i dont use any bot and they dont have the evidence to prove that, simple as that. Obviosly im an engineer and know how the programation works. Ryu, do you know how a bot works? Cause i see you very confident in your accusations. Or simply you got mad cause you couldnt hit Evee?? Or you so mad cause the growing of the other players causes you envy ?? Why look at the other players instead caring of self account ?? Well like i said you in mp. There is no shame in beeing a Vmode player just to have fear of losing all in one night.

As a final note. Rose of my ally hit Evee two weeks before this hit. And he landed the attack with the evees lights on. Just to remember you what i said via mp as well. The activities is what the other player see, and i know how to play with my activities as well. So Ryu, Why you didnt try to attack Evee with lights on??? Or if i am a bot, just try to attack one of my moons where there is not the fleet man, a bot just gonna send the fleet to fly, or in the other hand i will activate the jump gate and crush you. Do the experiment man. I crushed Wojownitz DS and fleet one night. And i divided my fleet to defend all my moons. A bot divides the fleet to defend all the moons that are beeing attacked?? Ryu, enlight us please with your wisdom.

Ryu I am on the 24 hrs of the day sending my expos. Nothing ilegal on that. Report that next time!!!!!!!!

• Nobody cares whether you use a BOT or not. You entered a planned war. The penalty for this is 7 days at the most. and compensation for damage.

But they wanted to give you more punishment. In this, they banned the use of scripts. Because the penalty for the script is 14 days.

What they are doing is illegal.

It's like they turned off Zeus' game. He was playing the game with his roommate, but they gave him a script penalty. 14 days )))

We are faced with a government that does not know the rules of the game.

• Clayman, We all programmers, and yes you were using bot buddy :p no need to try clear that up its fine just move on. They will not send you evidences, and they only ban with evidences, like Lucifer, banned 2 times :thumbsup:

The hit was great, enjoy 15 days pause and come back stronger, lets go!

ps: be happy that you got 15 days, it could be a perma by using bot.