An upcoming and devastating merge in the near future.

• I hoped for Option 1 at pool 1 atleast.. idk who was crazy or st*** enoguh to vote for 2nd option in that pool.. like if we got pool1 OptionA , that'd be more fair, this way we'r forced into clashing with players who have billions of points and millions and millioons of ships... unreal totally...

i agree, i'm assuming all those older uni all voted for the other option so they could be with us, so there is more targets... this is disheartening....

• I hoped for Option 1 at pool 1 atleast.. idk who was crazy or st*** enoguh to vote for 2nd option in that pool.. like if we got pool1 OptionA , that'd be more fair, this way we'r forced into clashing with players who have billions of points and millions and millioons of ships... unreal totally...

i agree, i'm assuming all those older uni all voted for the other option so they could be with us, so there is more targets... this is disheartening....

Simply put, the only solution is for the entire Dione community to place their accounts in vacation mode as a means of "protesting" against Gameforge's unfair and disastrous decisionmaking process.

Maybe this will make them reconsider their plans in the grand scheme of things.