[TOT: 27.837.655.000] Big Daddy Al [F G R] vs. Gebrunn [ASSASSIN] (A: 2.322.860.000, D: 25.514.795.000)

• Little bit of tit for tat here, certain people seem to like the use of random and pointless IPM's, so we got the crew together to see who wants to try out this method of destruction on the other side... turns out it's pretty cheap and easy to do.

Keep in mind none of this was done for profit nor did we care about any losses in resource, darkmatter or real time usage. Everytime this happens to one of us we will chose another target aligned to those who chose to do this, do you trade with this alliance? Perhaps you're next, prepare those shells :thumbsup:

Gebrunn just so happened to have the kind of target we were looking for. Nothing personal against Gebrunn he is a very nice person and ordinarily would never have bothered with such a stunt toward him.

Gebrunn was a good sport and messaged Al to say how much he didn't care which is nice :thumbsup:

I am sure this tit for tat scenario will continue so we have our list of targets ready for when need to go again, it's no problem for us.

Turtle pre attack waves and IPM's:

On 04-02-2023 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Big Daddy Al [F G R]

Destroyer 699.880

Reaper 187.425

Battlecruiser 3.499.990

Defender Gebrunn [ASSASSIN]

Recycler 17.993

Espionage Probe 19.781

Solar Satellite 3.018

Deathstar 420

Crawler 1.221

Reaper 500

Rocket Launcher 7.845.922

Light Laser 1.284.919

Heavy Laser 326.976

After the battle ...

Attacker Big Daddy Al [F G R]

Destroyer 696.183 ( -3.697 )

Reaper 186.337 ( -1.088 )

Battlecruiser 3.480.147 ( -19.843 )

Defender Gebrunn [ASSASSIN]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

957.112.409 Metal, 24.596.569 Crystal and 23.855.585 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 2.322.860.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 25.514.795.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 727.753.950 metal and 648.478.575 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 1.005.564.563 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 775.276.359

Crystal: -365.334.856

Deuterium: -351.004.415

The attacker(s) made a profit of 58.937.088 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -22.863.062.909

Crystal: -3.164.725.069

Deuterium: -492.571.585

The defender(s) lost a total of 26.520.359.563 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.1

Tens of thousand's of IPM's later sent by:
    Myself

Weird Al

King Rabbit

Walter

Dung Defender

The turtle now looks like this:

At this point Dung and KR moved to his remaining moon defences instead as they were more valuable assets and more of a pain to replace.

• Yes, the resource exchange rate for IPMs to defense heavily favors the one shooting missiles, unless defender is online mass producing ABMs.

Best to not piss people off if you have a lot of points in defense, speaking generally.

• 5 plus hours of ipm party should have been really fun !

As I message AI I didn’t care much for those defenses I built 5 years ago when I didn’t have much time cuz of my master ! Was too lazy to use dm to scrap them so I knew one day they will be gone!

Cheers for the fun you guys had !

Wondering how many ipms you guys launch during the night since I didn’t want to check all those 1800 messages I had xD

tokyo_ghoul_signature_by_gameriuxlt_d7zpmry_zps7ooixwti.gif

Edited once, last by Gebrunn ().

• Big damage here lads. Not very often you see assassin get a taste of their own medicine. From what I can gather geb took it rather well so fair play to him. If nothing else, the whole assassin vs uni1 keeps stuff interesting when it comes to retaliation hits and ninjas (GKPs rips hitting a wall being a personal favourite of mine)

• This is the type of thing we'll be merged into? My god...

"Mine own invention, my masterpiece;

the crowning achievement of my career.

Bottled good fortune. Brewed correctly

the drinker of this potion

will be lucky in all their endeavours ..."

• Bravo :thumbsup: FR. Not sure what i will do when i log in inevitably now to 1800+ messages :tongue3:

Got asked to help out with some nukes, and well always up for some fun. It is a game afterall, and games are for fun. Many do forget this i guess! Was a good time with some great people.

• Nice work there guys ^^

Sad I am been too busy

otherwise, I have some personal solo plans

Well, waiting for relo events :)

Geb , Firestorm, Issac, and a few others in assx are such good peeps ^^

Always nice to see how they always react

Good game guys ^^

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• LOLz at u sados posting a defence clean up like it is something special. :hi:

This is just a regular day in ASS. Only diff is that we wouldn't dream of posting it in some sad attempt to intimidate / garner attention.

VFR Juan. I don't know how u'll ever recover. :fatgreengrin::fatgreengrin::fatgreengrin:

GKP.gif

• ‘‘Twas fun indeed, gents :thumbsup:. Thanks to each of you for your willingness to help.

Geb, to notch attitude and response. Honestly have no idea why you choose to be in an alliance like assassins where you are targeted and are on the receiving end of a 5 hour nuke fest due to the arrogance, bullying, and conceited actions of your fellow members.

Regards,

Al

Weird Al
    Former U29/U44
    Current U1

• The entire effort and the ensuing thread smells like a PTSD support group get together.

There is nothing else to say really. Oh wait. Grats on consuming 50 hours of human life Gebrunn.

Glorious 1 is back in town. If the next couple sentences make sense to you, you are at risk.

At best, you will be baalized. At worst, your physical and mental well-being is at stake. You will likely forget what uninterrupted sleep is. Your immune system will steadily decline. Your will to fight will be broken. You will regret having invested so much into nothing.

• LOLz at u sados posting a defence clean up like it is something special. :hi:

This is just a regular day in ASS. Only diff is that we wouldn't dream of posting it in some sad attempt to intimidate / garner attention.

VFR Juan. I don't know how u'll ever recover. :fatgreengrin::fatgreengrin::fatgreengrin:

This comment did not age well what so ever

There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.”

.:stick:.

• It aged just fine. nothing i said above is any diff today than the day i said it.

GKP.gif