[TOT: 12.132.520.500] AGFS vs. allien99 (A: 97.280.000, D: 12.035.240.500)

• Hit 44/100.000 until LTL pays me 1T Metal or Delete Alliance forever.

On 11-02-2024 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker AGFS [APO]

Reaper 1.500.000

Defender allien99 [LTL]

Large Cargo 1.969

Light Fighter 4.236

Heavy Fighter 1.094

Cruiser 9.835

Battleship 232

Recycler 1.266

Espionage Probe 155

Bomber 22

Solar Satellite 1.653

Destroyer 487

Battlecruiser 107

Crawler 784

Rocket Launcher 2.430.140

Light Laser 62.507

Heavy Laser 19.415

Gauss Cannon 3.272

Ion Cannon 83.610

Plasma Turret 43.469

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker AGFS [APO]

Reaper 1.499.392 ( -608 )

Defender allien99 [LTL]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

5.573.945 metal, 1.349.653 crystal and 76.325.289 deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 97.280.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 12.035.240.500 units.

At these space coordinates now float 151.948.800 metal, 75.598.200 crystal and 20.345.625 deuterium.

The attacker captured a total of 83.248.887 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

combatreport.harvest.attacker.captured

50.649.600 metal, 25.199.400 crystal and 6.781.875 deuterium

151.948.800 metal, 75.598.200 crystal and 20.345.625 deuterium

combatreport.harvest.attacker.total

202.598.400 metal, 100.797.600 crystal and 27.127.500 deuterium

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 156.492.345

Crystal: 68.707.253

Deuterium: 91.292.789

The attacker(s) made a profit of 316.492.387 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -8.019.088.445

Crystal: -2.679.409.153

Deuterium: -1.419.991.789

The defender(s) lost a total of 12.118.489.387 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 5.0.0-beta

carp.png

• I looked up hit 1/100.000 for context. I didn't find much, as half the thread was censored by mods. Could you, or anyone else for that matter, explain this beef with LTL?

• I looked up hit 1/100.000 for context. I didn't find much, as half the thread was censored by mods. Could you, or anyone else for that matter, explain this beef with LTL?

Yeah ^
    So basically i'm pure fleeter in this uni, I only hit for proffit, i dont use packs and i only make proffit with hits. 10 days ago i farmed 3 of LTL members for legit 800M proffit. 3 of those were bigger players aka pack users MikeGrinder, Ares, Valkyra. When i fleetsaved they got mad and gathered couple of more members resulting them IPM'ing my moon defence for hours, i managed to defend against most of those attacks resulting me loosing 10K + plasmas on moon tho. Ever since, i started this and i wont stop untill they agree to my terms. CAUSE APPARENTLY, you are bad guy if you play old school fair play without using packs and FARM LEGIT for some proffit.

Hopefully its more clear now. :thumbsup:

carp.png

yes, after 1 year of agfs hitting us and relocating 2 planets outside our safe systems, we finally decided to ipm after he hit a few planets for minor profit.

Now his ego got the best of him and he’s filling the boards with spam, all because he can’t handle a single reply.

The funniest part is he’s reduced to playing 16-24h per week now as he has to hide in vmode, so I think we’ve already “won” tbh. Plus the rest of the uni is safe from him, so I’m sure they appreciate it too.

• oh dont you worry, they wont give me shit :)

Yea, maybe you should point out that you sit in vmode, then come out and bash. You are such an amazing player; I bet the younger generation of OGamer wants to be exactly like you.

So basically i'm pure fleeter in this uni, I only hit for proffit, i dont use packs and i only make proffit with hits. 10 days ago i farmed 3 of LTL members for legit 800M proffit. 3 of those were bigger players aka pack users MikeGrinder, Ares, Valkyra. When i fleetsaved they got mad and gathered couple of more members resulting them IPM'ing my moon defence for hours, i managed to defend against most of those attacks resulting me loosing 10K + plasmas on moon tho. Ever since, i started this and i wont stop untill they agree to my terms. CAUSE APPARENTLY, you are bad guy if you play old school fair play without using packs and FARM LEGIT for some proffit.

Nobody asked if you're pure fleeter or not.

You bashed planets, we responded with IPMs since we're miners, so what are you getting at?

Let's go back, you came to us asking us to nuke and bash Zero Two and in return you will have a temporary nap. We're not dummies, zero two has done nothing to us except for spying and basically following the cardinal rule of OGame, if it sits it gets hit.

We refused to go with your ask, so you decided to bash our planets, and in response, we nuked your moon. That's called dirty tactics, maybe you should get off your high horse and face reality.

Should we be okay with someone sitting next to our deploys and continuously bashing our planets?

These are pathetic hits, and you call yourself a pure fleeter :hi:

FR Alien

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Edited once, last by MikeGrinder6 ().

• in my opinion if u wanna give reply you can take a few of his toys, with this economy and his ambitious play style gives u big chance, eye an eye for an eye, there is no honor being miner forever this is not farmville or it :D

Edited once, last by EnfaloR ().

• Dont cry please, :flowers:

Learning from the best papa grinder.

FR DEFENDER :fatgreengrin:

carp.png

• Always interesting to see some drama :zpopcorn:

some of these hits really are pathetic, but then again, those are all revenge hits. so it counts :rocketlauncher:

be that as it may, what is wrong with your uni? what is wrong with all those super high destroyed mil. points statistics?

with that amount of destr. mil. points, your top ten should be full with hits with 1T+ total damage. and there is...none?!

really, can someone explain me that phenomena?!

with a rat - i dont chat

• Interesting to hear of both 'sides' in this and it seems there is a different perspective from each.

Have to say that I'm glad to be just an 'observer' though. :)

The hits are not all huge, but I imagine you'll get enough profit in the end to make it all worth it, and fast rebuild to everyone who's lost things

Prickly Thorn.....

Thanks to Morlorv and Blackmass for this sig

madheadshrinker 18.01.2015 13:49:32
    You actually are insane

• Its not a place for such discussion :D But i can answer you on discord PM in there lol :D

:beware:

carp.png

• There are some exceptions but most of the guys having high military destroyed points are from the old expo abuse. Some are legit, having annihilated huge fleets in previous unis, before the merge.

This is the least of the problems of our uni tho:thumbsup:

Top 10s- 13

• with that amount of destr. mil. points, your top ten should be full with hits with 1T+ total damage. and there is...none?!

They all gained those destroyed mil points in previous unis. This is a target uni of a merger after all

And those really high destroyed military points are from the old combat expeditions that were possible for a few years after v7

2rabnrop.png

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Developer of AntiGameReborn - Link to the AGR Discord

• So basically i'm pure fleeter in this uni, I only hit for proffit, i dont use packs and i only make proffit with hits. 10 days ago i farmed 3 of LTL members for legit 800M proffit. 3 of those were bigger players aka pack users MikeGrinder, Ares, Valkyra. When i fleetsaved they got mad and gathered couple of more members resulting them IPM'ing my moon defence for hours, i managed to defend against most of those attacks resulting me loosing 10K + plasmas on moon tho. Ever since, i started this and i wont stop untill they agree to my terms. CAUSE APPARENTLY, you are bad guy if you play old school fair play without using packs and FARM LEGIT for some proffit.

How does bashing random LTL members help you fight MikeG, Ares, and Valkyrie? A Or would LTL bashing Covenant also count as fighting you?

oh dont you worry, they wont give me shit :)

Yea, maybe you should point out that you sit in vmode, then come out and bash. You are such an amazing player; I bet the younger generation of OGamer wants to be exactly like you.

Surely, by the rules AGFS is going by here, the answer should be to bash AGFS's friends, since he's being so obliging in bashing uninvolved LTL members? Or is it just my U1 experience speaking here?

• I dont want peace, i want problems, always :D, every uni needs miner pusher to force miner have a fleet and then take the fleet, otherwise res always go back black hole

• I dont want peace, i want problems, always :D, every uni needs miner pusher to force miner have a fleet and then take the fleet, otherwise res always go back black hole

No idea who you are, but i would assume you're Henco.

We have 1 fleeter and he's making you lot sit in vmode, imagine if we were all fleeting. :crazy:

Stop being so soft, its a war game, its not all about packs mines and expeditions you know? Back in days you would get bashed if you havent sold deut at 2 1 1 rates you know? No1 complained then.

Your idea and AGFS's perspective is that bullying is okay. I don't know how you deem this to be acceptable, but we will never accept bullying.

Beyond all the bla bla's, one thing is clear, agfs can't finish what he started.

It's laughable to see after playing for almost 2 decades as a 'fleeter', best he can do is bash planets, well carry on.

We'll rebuild these minor damage, won't take us long.

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

• No idea who you are, but i would assume you're Henco.

We have 1 fleeter and he's making you lot sit in vmode, imagine if we were all fleeting. :crazy:

Actually, i quite 2018, i guess i play in quantum mb dont sure but quantum or electra, so dont know who r Henco. I was coming back for short term fun but as i can see there is no fun here anymore, miner cries for bashing, fleeter cries for ipm ing, every1 complaning smt, there is no joy here. In time when we lost our source or fleet doesnt matter, we need time to rebuild and wait for right moment with patiance and ambisiously, but now we need pack mine. So there is no joy anymore