[TOT: 468.410.000] AGFS vs. Panagiotis (A: 3.840.000, D: 464.570.000)

• I was searching trying to find where AGFS's hit on me was so i will save his time and post it myself

I originally didnt want to waste my energy on this guy and this topic but oh well he deserved whats coming for him

So long story short AGFS is coming out here on forum missleading things telling his side of the story without saying some things trying to make himself the victim and justify all these hits somehow and i am here to tell you my side of the story and re-fresh his memory

cause he probably forgets that not too long ago he did md and pop one of my moons in our other safe system after (he first relo one system away) and we still keep it cool and didnt even throw a single ipm back , thats a war action btw but yeah i didnt make a big deal about it,it's a war game right?

so our buddy AGFS with no reason decided to md me he didnt get provoked and i didnt dirty fs thats why he couldnt kill my fleet while was on deploy oh well thats not defense bash its harder isnt it?

oh and just for the stats of this situation its was a rank 14 / 3.6t acc with 2.6t fleet vs me at the time rank 220 or something with something like 70m points and 20bn fleet that around 2 months ago (i dont even remember exaclty)

all of that to kill my small fleet with his monster acc an account he didnt build anything on it he didnt grind about it he didnt earned anything on this acc , i didnt have something against AGFS i even had give him props here on forum in one of his hits in the past when he was on his 'smaller' account

Another thing is since you are against of all these money situation in this game why you playing that big acc ? oh wait you didnt buy it ? and u dont spend anything on it? ok yeah i believe that but here is the thing the fact that you are able to play such a big strong acc for free means you have good friends / big connections i like to call it and you should know already that these things equal money , strong connections that allow you you play monster fleet accs is equal to paying for it not to mention this acc you play in order to be this big definitely had many $ spend on it (which u are against) but now its for your own benefit so you dont care it , so maybe in that aspect you are probably the biggest spender out there, also tell me one hit you have done with your big acc your couldnt do with the rank32 / 250m fleet one ? nothing i will answer and save you some time once again , yeah it hurts i know

Now people of Quadrantids you know now what's he gonna do now ? Bash me and md my moons because i said my opinion about it on forum despite it being facts

Oh what that says about a guy who would do such a thing?

You tell me

At least if you have personal problems with Mike or Ares keep the fight between big accs and not bash small accounts then i could respect you but since you dont do that ,it shows the kind of player that you are , you can play whatever account you want , even a bigger one after all your 'connections' is gonna lead your there everybody here knows you are licking bigger fleeters ***( sorry mods i couldnt say that otherwise)

one thing wont change no matter the size of account , the player playing behind it . moral of the story right here...

there is your big fleeter Quadrantids (already in vmode) maybe after his 'buddy' got banned he cant stay safe out of blue anyways so this war/bashing stuff is the best he can do anyways

On 11-02-2024 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker AGFS [APO]

Reaper 50.000

Defender Panagiotis [LTL]

Large Cargo 1.000

Espionage Probe 200

Solar Satellite 3.700

Crawler 800

Rocket Launcher 100.000

Light Laser 20.000

Heavy Laser 2.000

Gauss Cannon 1.000

Ion Cannon 2.000

Plasma Turret 1.000

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker AGFS [APO]

Reaper 49.976 ( -24 )

Defender Panagiotis [LTL]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

7.604.221 metal, 1.305.493 crystal and 1.044.543 deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 3.840.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 464.570.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 4.338.000 metal, 7.434.000 crystal and 1.408.500 deuterium.

The attacker captured a total of 9.954.257 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 9.902.221

Crystal: 7.419.493

Deuterium: 1.973.043

The attacker(s) made a profit of 19.294.757 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -337.264.221

Crystal: -101.565.493

Deuterium: -35.694.543

The defender(s) lost a total of 474.524.257 units.