Merge uni

• Dude, the top accounts of uni1 have tens of billions of points, fleets of 100 M bc and 500k deathstars or more, and on top of that they are still buying insane amounts of metal packs. Let that sink in.

uni1.en - Supernoob

• Dude, the top accounts of uni1 have tens of billions of points, fleets of 100 M bc and 500k deathstars or more, and on top of that they are still buying insane amounts of metal packs. Let that sink in.

why we need to merge with uni1?

why we need to merge with uni1?

I started in Dione, 1x fleet. When the server was almost 1 year old, we got the mergers. Choice was between uni1 and a speedserver. I chose uni1, because if you want a speedserver, you start into one to begin with. I was hoping that in an old server like that, with already established and powerful accounts, the amount of PTW would have been under control and, over time, i'd be able to catch up. Boy was i wrong.

uni1.en - Supernoob