Uni 1 - Settings Change

• That's what everyone says until they don't want to get left behind on the leaderboard/fleet size. Let's your growth records do the talking for the next months and then see ;)

He loaded up on cheap Lira DM and be done with spending.

How is it that you know this? It can't be because you can so expertly spot someone else who was doing the exact same thing you did. Surely.

Also about the insider friend, ive asked about this and the answer I got was "if we knew it was coming, we would have dropped another 10 grand before it was patched" which I 100% believe, and I think deep down in that place normal people keep their brain, you would also agree.

1w1_Rmhzd.jpg

Ex Board Admin / Game Op - Ogame.us
    Ex Game Admin/ Board Admin - Ogame.se

• How about you guys make that change to 50% DF, just this one time in Ogame history?

if you want to fleet around the universe then better be ready to pay the cost.How about I give you fleet that is solar powered so it doesnt cost you anything.Dont be lazy,raise your deut mine levels to lvl 80.

• How is it that you know this? It can't be because you can so expertly spot someone else who was doing the exact same thing you did. Surely.

Also about the insider friend, ive asked about this and the answer I got was "if we knew it was coming, we would have dropped another 10 grand before it was patched" which I 100% believe, and I think deep down in that place normal people keep their brain, you would also agree.

Rise of the planet of muppets started with 3-4 march 2023 happy time thanks to siddheartz. Said 10 grand must have been invested then. after the end of may happy time may 2023, sanatara stopeed buying packs off of coffy and got his own stash. I know it because both accounts used the 2 week account transfer cool down period to start spending. Question is, who were the accounts transferred to at the exact time of the happy hour and who made the purchases? Who is the intermediary and is he maintaining a Lira DM loaded account as well?

The timing of these bulk purchases along with the similar vmode / unvmode pattern suggest that factors other than coincidence are at play here. all these shady stuff were non existent in universe 1 before fairygotron squad and muppets arrived. others brought their bullshit along with them as well and uni 1 turned into a parade of counterfeit veterans.

I may be wrong and you guys have the receipts to prove me wrong. If u dont have the guts to show them, dont bother to respond.

I urge all the whales to to show the receipts of their DM purchases and cash deposits from 3rd parties on various money transfer accounts. Let's start with siddheartz dm purchase on the first week of march '23.

Images

Glorious 1 is back in town. If the next couple sentences make sense to you, you are at risk.

At best, you will be baalized. At worst, your physical and mental well-being is at stake. You will likely forget what uninterrupted sleep is. Your immune system will steadily decline. Your will to fight will be broken. You will regret having invested so much into nothing.

Edited 3 times, last by cimbi31 ().

• Whoa ! 10 k $. And i thought my geologist was a bit much when i was building the account which is Coffy's now. I built it with nearly no money.

I had heard about a player who had spent 30 000 $ in the game bot on a much longer period. This is insane. This is addiction abuse.

Uni 3 and 1. Retired.

• You're asking the wrong person, just plain and simple. Maybe you are right, I truly don't know about what happened in March of 2023 and to be perfectly clear and transparent, I don't care either. Also, I don't know if your paying attention, but its basically just me and a few other miners left. No one is exactly around to ask. Ill be sure to leave Sid a message.

Its just funny to see you here bitching about this over and over again when you were in my DMs bragging about how you built your old account for so cheap. If your so fussy about bank accounts, you are always free to share your's. Just a random date range off the top of my head, how does July of 2023 sound? If you can't share, Amo's would suffice as well. How many packs did you say you stacked on that account before you gave him your account out of the goodness of your heart again?

• Its just funny to see you here bitching about this over and over again when you were in my DMs bragging about how you built your old account for so cheap. If your so fussy about bank accounts, you are always free to share your's.

Why did u even intervene? My reply was about Santana's misleading statement. Also I alwauys said that my cash position was a net zero when I quit. Read what u will into it.

Make a thread at the appropriate section and I am willing to share all the information I have but members of the planet of the mupes have to go first and convincingly so.

Glorious 1 is back in town. If the next couple sentences make sense to you, you are at risk.

At best, you will be baalized. At worst, your physical and mental well-being is at stake. You will likely forget what uninterrupted sleep is. Your immune system will steadily decline. Your will to fight will be broken. You will regret having invested so much into nothing.

• Am I sensing a little fleet envy here ?

Just a little :P

• Its just funny to see you here bitching about this over and over again when you were in my DMs bragging about how you built your old account for so cheap. If your so fussy about bank accounts, you are always free to share your's.

Why did u even intervene? My reply was about Santana's misleading statement. Also I alwauys said that my cash position was a net zero when I quit. Read what u will into it.

Make a thread at the appropriate section and I am willing to share all the information I have but members of the planet of the mupes have to go first and convincingly so.

I don't even wanna participate at all this , I'm just coming here to read news about me

And kevlar had a point, how much was your account again cimbi? When you give it away to lord I mean.

firma.jpg