Posts by Atlantis

Keep darado as it is. Get some people in to sort out the bot problem that has come to some of the higher eco unis. I could go on but I think the person above says it best(cathedral)

To long if you ask me. Once I get my pc I might not even come out of v mode as the way the game is going I just think what's the point.

Depends on what you class as p2w. Me I class it as anytime you spend real money to get dark matter. But also comes down to how you spend it.

The game does have a problem with it as shown above In The 12 day old uni.

If I spend 360,000 dark matter on the Res pack I can get 187 mill metal 53 mill crystal and 43 mill deuterium. Wait for a time when you get 100% more dark matter. Wait for a rebate on dark matter spent. Spend 3.6 mill dark matter or 36 mill dark matter you will have billions of Res. Use merchant to trade deuterium for metal and crystal upgrade mines And do it all over again or not. But from the numbers I put out you can see how it will throw a spanner in to the works. Btw that's only on a top500 account with 6 planets (13 planets all together) with bad mines.

Think about how the rank 1 in uni one mine level is at 17 billion points. If he got the 360,000 pack his would be way higher.

thats true.if you ever do pick v-mode you could just wait for graveyard( i think its 60 day wait with out loggin on if payed dark matter is on it), and go to darado its the only 1x across fleet res and research uni left

i do not think that would matter. mister rank 1 has 1 mill deathstars well thats what i was told no idea if its true. and i do not want to upset that beehive if it is true

since he is asking yes their was/is a rare glitch that when you jump your fleet at the same time as an attacking fleet it would increase your fleet by the amount that was jumped. if that is still around i have no idea might have been fix by now. i think that was happening when unis where coming out with how ogame looks now.

god i feel old now rip old ogame

captain jack harkness had it happen to him in the uni 42 (i think). i will tell you now the attackers where not happy that he got to keep his fleet and they had to send the res to the GO planet.

robinhood from uni 1 did it when reapers first came out as well is what was said on the board no idea if it was true or not.

when you first start it will ask you to pick from collator general and discoverer. top right where the officers are is where it will be located. collator is for miners increase mine production gives crawlers that also increase mines and power. general is for fleeters it gives reapers that harvest a percent of the df increase attack ships speed and combat tech. discoverer is for people who like to send expos increase the chance of getting a good expo such as items merchant, ships and res lastly darkmatter, pathfinders is also with discoverer that helps with getting better results.

their was a time where you would send attack ships to get battles in expos as you could make 100 mill plus a day just doing that.

if i was a bit faster i would have downloaded the app as thats what i am coming back for as well.

some new stuff as well is slot 15 gives more of deuterium, slot 1 to 3 gives more crystal and i think its slot 8 and 9 gives you more metal also the best slots for fields as well. astro tech is used for more planet slots level 1 gives you a extra slot then its ever 2 levels after that. if you are in a uni that has an increase to resource production (such as x7 for uni 1) pick the discoverer class as you can get millions from expo. i had one where i got 20 mill plus in metal.

sometimes their is quest you can do to get free rewards so as res, ships, officers, darkmatter even class change item, speed ups and extra fleet slots lastly expo slots. i more then likely missed something out if i have sorry about that.

also i remember the solar sat hof as well and i recall something about a col ship hof. been playing since 05 under the name atlantis mostly changed it now since assx2 did not like me under that name for some reason kept getting bashed by them.

back to the topic, no one expected this for sure...

I'll have an open mind, play around with the beta before saying anything negative.

It's definitely made to bring new players and ogame app should help with that (if it is made good)

Some keys words in their. If it is made good that's so true.

Been playing since 05 and a phone app would be nice for people to be able to check on things easier. Also I am sure people have been asking for one since 2015 as well