Posts by CrazyLady

Shepherd

You can't just find a word offensive because it can be used in a nagative way, the word Bitch is a perfectly suitable word that can be used in various ways in the English language, just because the person who reads it has a limited knowledge and/or volcabulary doesn't mean they are correct.

Lets break the word and it's correct usage down shall we:

Noun - female dog, wolf, fox or otter

Noun - an unpleasant difficulty: a condition or state of affairs almost beyond one's ability to deal with and requiring great effort to bear or overcome (context in which I used the word)

Noun - disagreable person - a person who is throughly disliked (this could be me on certain days of the month)

Verb - to complain - to voice displeasure (what I am doing now)

Verb - to say mean things - to say critical, unpleasant and mean things

The Stubbs I have the same problem with no idea where to put this, I'm a techno Dinosaur and need specifics :thumbsup:

Ok so I'm curious, I have had a moon named "Stubborn BITCH" (named that because it took about 30 MS to get it), since this account was in Cosmos, I have submitted tickets contaning the name for various reasons over the years, all of a sudden it's been changed by the GO, and is now known as "Edited" just why?

Did someone who has no command of the English language complain?

Has it now all of a sudden become offensive?

I'm really curious, why now after all these years has the name of that moom become a problem?

Lol,that noob went from Quantum to bella and in the end finished here?Big lol,says a lot about his abilities to play the game

more confused by him having 100K sats on slot 15

good find pagan keep it up

Wait .... what ....... do people still use sats for anything other than gravitation? Although I have never used Fusion/energy tech for power in 1x, maybe I should come back and just see if it works.

Nicely done Meanie Bear :love:

Well Holy Shitballs Hunny Bunny,

I know like most of us you have lost interest in Ogame over the past few years and had it not been for the people you play with would probably have left long ago, this game has certianly changed so much and not all for the best, Yet I never expected you to go down like this.

WM, my meanie bear, it was an honour, privilidge and a pleasure knowing you, playing with you, learning with and from you, you have made an impact in this game that will not soon be forgotten, I remember you being the little guy taking on all the big boys, the hits you pulled off oh my word, the hours and hours talking on skype, the good old days.

You are a legend and you will be missed :love:

Enjoy your profits attacker

You look adorable .....

Tell us little about yourself.

Your favourite colour, what is with the fleet loss two days in to the universe .... how do you feel about giving foot masssages?

That kind of thing ......

Why is there no "Laugh out Loud" button like and dislike doesn;t always cut it .....

I found you an avatar for when you capitulate and give in to my request to be Lord Evil Spider .....

Once newbie protection ends (500k points), I suggest you shore up defenses a tad to make yourself unprofitable to hit for other players who will come looking at your things.

Eternity (galactus on forums) and his alliance may send some probes upon you, But View them as less of an attacker, and more like a potential natural disaster. as you cant really fight back against them.

Welcome to bellatrix.

Not sure what everyone who complains about them has done to warrent their attention, but other than probes (and I will admit I enjoy a good probing) we have had no issues with NS since their arrival

It's funny that the Ronn Kowboys are complaining about being bullied :lol:

I suppose the players that were in Bella before the merge just have memory loss when it comes to the constant MD's and bullying of miners because the two big fleet allliances had a nap so they couldn't attack each other ..... now the tables have turned and you aren't the big boys anymore, maybe you guys need to just dip into your pockets abit more so you can coompete with the new "big boys"

Well you don't expect anything else from yourself as you cannot see as far as your nose. This is not about the Ronn Kowboys or Bella is about the game itself and being ruined and if your thinking is that and then you are part of the problem. By the way I think you should remove yourself from under the table as well

Dude you have been whinning about this for weeks probably months if I had to really take a look, it's been an issue for years, and guess what ...... GF don't care, do you really think your cnonstant whining is somehow going to make someone at GF feel sorry for your predicament .... I doubt it.

Yes, this is 100% about Ronin Kowboys and their constant complaining about how other players are shitting on their lawn, fact they are bullies themselves, and it's about time the shoe was on the other foot, they coomplained when Tizoc got hit, cried so much they manged to get the account removed and Tizoc baby got his fleet back, they have been crying since the merge was announced, and even cried harder once Eternity and his boys moved in, funny thing as an Original Bella player, well original from the merge before when I moved from Cosmos, in spite of the increased probing and interest of the new accounts and fleets, for us the only difference has been my aliance mates haven;t been subjuected to MD's looking for a mining fleet that Ronin Kowboys had no idea where to find it, so they just MD every moon and hope they get lucky and the fs hasn't yet been recalled.

Stop complaining and just pplay the game, if you are to small to complete, then reach into your pocket and buy your higher rank, I know for The Ronin Kowboys this will be way more expensive since Tizoc's metal shop closed it's doors and is languishing in v-mode, but I'm sure they will find another way

It's funny that the Ronn Kowboys are complaining about being bullied :lol:

I suppose the players that were in Bella before the merge just have memory loss when it comes to the constant MD's and bullying of miners because the two big fleet allliances had a nap so they couldn't attack each other ..... now the tables have turned and you aren't the big boys anymore, maybe you guys need to just dip into your pockets abit more so you can coompete with the new "big boys"

so a question for the fleeters out there ...... how do you do it and stay sane, it "server not responding" and "fleet launch failer" happens to me so muc and i'm just attacking inactives, how do you guys do it .....

and now for Gameforge, sriously a fundamental part of ogame is to send a fleet, whether it be on attack, probe, recycle, transport or just to do a fs ..... when do you plan to fix a bug/problem that has been around for months and months and months ... and only seems to be getting worse?