Posts by letssled

Well the point being is your replacement would do the same, and so on and so on. Not sure how long or what GF would do, but I would surmise if everyone stood for the same thing, they couldn't just keep things as they were. But of course, this is just a frustrated response by myself and I am sure many others. Not sure how long you have been playing for, but I am sure both can agree amount of players is dropping. I know this is an old game, but that doesn't mean it has to die from implosion.......

Let us say I play by your rules in this case.

What exactly do you hope to gain?

What is it you think this would prove or solve?

You would keep the account tied up in ban land forever or make it virtually unplayable; a real deterrent and a warning to everyone else. Plus it would send a stronger message to GF that they made the wrong choice. There are times when lines get crossed and it is ok to peaceful speak or create a breakdown. Unless , of courese, this is not a hill people are willing to die or make a stand over............

See this is where you are wrong, you could just simply, keep banning the people out of protest and let them escalate escalate the ticket. and then piink can unban, then you re-ban, etc,etc,etc. Not like there is a lot of extra staff hanging around. What are they going to do fire you all? Or better yet, set a delay so the payment ban kicks in after 24 hours or 48 hours. Were they open to that.

Sadly this is exactly what can easily happen. As kewl said, those boundaries were set by GF. I agree with our GA here.

To clarify:

As soon as Piink un bans them, simple ban them immediately

gg if that's true

Tinoch, maybe you could add the feature to AGR, save us the hassle? lol Oh thats right GF even screwed that up!!!

See this is where you are wrong, you could just simply, keep banning the people out of protest and let them escalate escalate the ticket. and then piink can unban, then you re-ban, etc,etc,etc. Not like there is a lot of extra staff hanging around. What are they going to do fire you all? Or better yet, set a delay so the payment ban kicks in after 24 hours or 48 hours. Were they open to that.

Can you show us the wins that we have had lately? Cause I don't see to many over the years.....but I can give a long list of losses.

Or everyone can do what I did, delete all accounts in your "fun" universes and keep the serious one and stop buying DM. I haven't bought any DM in over a year, this payment ban is another reason to put my efforts elsewhere. This game is like a ship with a rotten hull, every time you patch one leak, 2 more appear.......

Everytime I go to attack the asteroid in slot 17 it says "colony ships must be used to colonize this planet". doesn't matter if I try to launch from galazy view or manually enter the numbers it will not let me attack them. I can spy them, but not attack them. Even using a colony ship says the same error.

Man, uni is loaded with res.....time to take the rips out for a walk. Defender, VFR not much more to add....

On 20-10-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker letssled [MUPPETS]

Deathstar 5.700

Defender Velo

Large Cargo 1.657

Heavy Fighter 85.331

Cruiser 13.052

Battleship 6.499

Espionage Probe 50

Bomber 1.556

Solar Satellite 1.000

Destroyer 3.605

Battlecruiser 4.559

Rocket Launcher 1.442.267

Light Laser 273.561

Heavy Laser 6.935

Gauss Cannon 1.153

Ion Cannon 430

Plasma Turret 9.293

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Deathstar 5.700 ( -0 )

Defender Velo

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

39.280.429 Metal, 39.659.327 Crystal and 333.670 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.

The defender lost a total of 7.363.819.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 1.054.405.100 metal and 660.572.500 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 79.273.426 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

1.049.412.100 Metal and 660.587.900 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 1.088.692.529

Crystal: 700.247.227

Deuterium: 333.670

The attacker(s) made a profit of 1.789.273.426 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -5.371.978.929

Crystal: -1.617.279.827

Deuterium: -453.833.670

The defender(s) lost a total of 7.443.092.426 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.1

Other night I was probing around, did not see much, so I thought I would start peeking around at defiance. When reports were in I was O.O. There was millions of res on all of defenders moons! almost ran out of cargos and waiting for silly JG timers was not a lot of fun, but everything came together and I got everything. This was my best farm ever.....and I didn't have to use my rips. Felt like I binge watched Welcome back Carter, oh the good ole days......

NOTE: this was totalled from all defenders moons

On 19-10-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Small Cargo 91.000

Defender harveytailbanger [Defiance]

Rocket Launcher 6.212

After the battle ...

Small Cargo 90.758 ( -242 )

Defender harveytailbanger [Defiance]

Destroyed!

The attacker captured:

966.557.256 Metal, 1.982.912 Crystal and 7.108.332 Deuterium

1.991.000.000 Metal, 42.000.000 Crystal and 125.490.000 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 968.000 units.

Total damage attacker including follow-ups: 1.968.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 12.424.000 units.

Total damage defender including follow-ups: 22.364.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 338.800 metal and 338.800 crystal.

Extra debris caused by the follow-up(s): 350.000 metal and 350.000 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 1.174.475.500 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 6%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 2.987.557.256

Crystal: 43.982.912

Deuterium: 132.490.000

The attacker(s) made a profit of 3.164.029.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -1.185.475.445

Crystal: -2.478.640

Deuterium: -8.885.415

The defender(s) lost a total of 1.196.839.500 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.1

So today I was looking around and I see this, I was O,o. So I dusted off the rips faster then vice calculating a df return time (note, Vice is super wizard at that....) and off I went.

On 18-10-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Deathstar 5.000

Defender Goca_Pekic_7

Small Cargo 6.953

Large Cargo 19.516

Light Fighter 30

Heavy Fighter 8

Cruiser 30

Battleship 1.590

Recycler 200

Espionage Probe 418

Bomber 1

Solar Satellite 3.000

Deathstar 2

Battlecruiser 1.579

Crawler 200

Reaper 1

Pathfinder 25

Rocket Launcher 900.000

Light Laser 500.000

Heavy Laser 1.000

Gauss Cannon 1.000

Ion Cannon 1.000

Plasma Turret 10.000

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Deathstar 5.000 ( -0 )

Defender Goca_Pekic_7

Destroyed!

The attacker captured:

461.376.589 Metal, 73.045.753 Crystal and 12.053.127 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.

The defender lost a total of 4.679.352.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 184.376.500 metal and 164.329.900 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 546.475.469 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

184.376.500 Metal and 164.335.150 Crystal

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 645.753.089

Crystal: 237.380.903

Deuterium: 12.053.127

The attacker(s) made a profit of 895.187.119 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -3.805.831.589

Crystal: -1.077.862.753

Deuterium: -342.133.127

The defender(s) lost a total of 5.225.827.469 units.