Posts by MYST

You are aware people are capable to writing more than a sentance without crying about people leaving the game because they got bashed right? And if you think this is the only uni where there is low player count, then perhaps you are not as knowledgeable as you think you are lol.

And the idea that you think passice miners only add farms shows you dont actually know as much about Ogame, as you think you do. Not been in a uni so far where big fleeters did not have a group of passive miners feeding them duet to keep their fleets flying. Again, all unis need miners and fleeters.

And Im just alot happier that your attitude to helping others seems to be in the minority, help threads in uni 1, Urial and others have gone very well, and even run allainces thats main role was to train and help new players so they can enjoy the game and keep playing.

"I dont want a passive miner, so no one else does" . yea, Thats not how things work. So go bash freshly out of nooby players and then cry about how no one is around anymore. I knew a guy who played this game, he built up a fleet, popped out of nooby got smacked right back in, and spent his time building a very nice miner account. This game needs both fleeters and miners, not just those who smash new accounts into quitting and then cry themselves.

Not in this uni, but saw title and clicked.

I will point out the idea of helping new players rather than bashing the holy hell out of them for minimal profit is not new, we did it in Uni 1, uriel, Electra a long time ago to help new players raise up and try to keep the unis alive with new players.

Yes its a war game, but you are moaning there is nobody playing when you bash the new players so they quit leaving nothing but empty inactive accounts.

Might be too late for this uni, but keep that in mind when you bash new players till they quit, and then b***h and moan than the game is dead.

First HoF in Sombrero, and maybe my first in a decade, been a long time since i just wanted to mine :P

Kind of funny story, kind of. Well, randomly, a week ago I found out some random guy was MDing my moon, with over 1 week flight time so I pmed him to find out WTH he was doing. slow MD mission, on a moon with jumpgate. Turns out he might have been smoking the not so good stuff because he clearly had more than just 1 screw loose.
    Decided he wanted to take out all my moons, the entire allainces moons and destroy GalRep, because he got lanxed hit on an expo mission he launched from a planet. Now he either ninjared the fleet, or got farmed, but was not farmed, but wants to make a point of never being farmed, after scrapping all his defense and fleet so he could IPM someone else in the allaince, this bit I simply dont understand and why I think he might be on drugs, contradicted himself a fair few times and was such a crybaby the whole time.

Demanding 100 million res and then sending a rip at random moons, you then dont safety probe, or protect, is not really a good thing. but hey buddy, posted so you will always be remembered since you seem desperate for people to know your name, might not be the way you wanted but its something.

I got DF of course, such a long time, i could hardly mess up the timings.... even thought I slightly did with the recys. out of practise :P

On 04-07-2021 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker MBT

Deathstar 1

Defender Faben [GalRep]

Destroyer 120

After the battle ...

Attacker MBT

Destroyed!

Defender Faben [GalRep]

Destroyer 102 ( -18 )

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 10.000.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 2.250.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 1.824.000 metal and 1.470.000 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the defender(s):

1.824.000 Metal and 1.470.300 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -5.000.000

Crystal: -4.000.000

Deuterium: -1.000.000

The attacker(s) lost a total of 10.000.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: 744.000

Crystal: 570.300

Deuterium: -270.000

The defender(s) made a profit of 1.044.300 units.