Posts by Wraith02

I love AGR!
    there is only one thing OG-Infinity does that AGR does not, and that is to allow to choose what to leave behind in resources ( and ships)

For example, when I’m doing a res dump, I like to leave behind a minor amount of Deut. I can set this up as a preference in OGI

In every other respect AGR is superior, but difficult to get to run alongside OGI. *(can’t turn off enough things in OGI)

If this could be added I would never have to change back and forth between the 2 add-ons.

For extra points for style, have it a customizable value between Moon and Planet.

That feature is there actually..

Though I don't think it's working atm.

On the fleet tab if you want it for all missions

or for specific missions (like fleet saving)

Since the beginning it was also clear that Lifeforms is too much content

I think for me, this is the main thing.. as a long term goal / plan.. this might not be a horrible update.

But I'm talking long term.. phased in slowly over the next year, maybe eighteen months.

Otherwise if GF drops this on the community in one go, I can see this having the opposite impact on the game that GF hopes, it will take what is ultimatly a rather simple game (over-all) and turn it into a custer frack of choices and force people away. In some speed unis, you have the potential of being crashed in the time it takes to properly input all the choices for a seperate attack.

It will also do the same as the MCO did, just increasing / boosting the rate of income etc isn't always a good thing. You can't combat the monster accounts the MCO created by pushing through even more monster accounts.

The other thing about phasing the thing through it will give the sims devs a chance to (maybe) update to take the new options into account. Unless GF will be finally be releasing an official sim before this patch drops.

Due to the size of the update, this needs a LONG testing phase, we're talking months, not a matter of days or weeks. It would also help GF by a staggered release, so they can focus their bug fixing in certain areas instead of across the entire thing.

It might be a simple addition, but it is not that such a simple change for the game.

There is a reason that the standard server time is the same for each community, because otherwise it would be a nightmare to coordinate fleet events.

At least with how it is, everyone can still see the server time and can coordinate properly, instead of it being messed up due to everyone seeing different times on their screen.

It's an AGR bug which I believe was reported a few weeks ago if not longer.

If you check, the "random clicking" is in the rough area of the moon area, keep your mouse away from that when scrolling and it shouldn't happen.

Question, is there still servers that give DF on destroying defence?

I need to Merge to one of these servers but don't know how to find out if any of these servers have this or not:

• Universe 1
    • Quantum
    • Vega
    • Oberon
    • Bellatrix
    • Volans

There's details on that int he FAQ on the first post, under the spoiler:

Merge Discussion

There is always someone better, I forgot his nick but he did Abandon mobile planet but forgot that his whole fleet was on it. :fatgreengrin:

Happened many times over the years.. one of the first, and most famous for the oldies was Aral back in u1 (circa 2005 or 2006 at the latest).

And then Doa and the rest of Mara.Dim helped to rebuild him and he was bigger afterwards than he was before lol. Wild times!

Indeed, GF allowed all players from Mara (I don't think Mara and Dim had merged at that point, but I might be wrong there) to help, though the rules still allowed rebuild assistance at the time.

IIRC that rule was removed some months later as people started abusing it to push crashed fleets far beyond where they were before.

There is always someone better, I forgot his nick but he did Abandon mobile planet but forgot that his whole fleet was on it. :fatgreengrin:

Happened many times over the years.. one of the first, and most famous for the oldies was Aral back in u1 (circa 2005 or 2006 at the latest).