Posts by pirate andy

I don’t think anyone debates how he got the points? Or is saying he’s not a good player.. But it’s kind of laughable to claim that if he was on a smaller account it wouldn’t change the dynamic... when you have absolute overwhelming superiority, you can guarantee the hit.

The 3 things that matter in this game for legit play are 1) time available, 2) relative size of friendly fleets and 3) knowledge of mechanics. Considering those factors, he should have got the fleet... and didn’t. So he’s experiencing some PG 13 rated trolling as is the joy of the internet. Still not sure why people get so butt hurt over light hearted board posts, but whatevs

You take things too seriously babe. Nice to see you recycling the trolls from things you know nothing about. I couldn’t care less, but let’s take up your points.

1) why would I be mad about expos? They happened. Well done GF. And are you really claiming you did it better just because you were in a universe where the settings favoured it? Congrats to you big boi!

2) I thought the names were inspired even if I say so myself.

3) I guess only time will tell on this point :whocares:

4) where was the denial? All 3 made bad plays. You got one of them, who did a super dirty save.

the fact you didn’t expect this could happen is your problem not mine. we didn’t need to cheat to block your hit. That’s your fail. As was stated, I gained nothing from this. In fact, I find myself lamenting the time I have wasted.

The post was for lols. Obviously. Maybe try being a little less sensitive, this is the internet afterall :love:

Hello Zibal,

I guess some will be curious as to the goings on today. Well, gather round kids, poppa Andy is gonna tell you a story. Yesterday started like any other day, I had zero intention of playing the horse manure game where you can cheat without consequences. However, I got some discord messages saying that both Mannix and Gintu had been popped by Zibal's own superstar Rihanna Raines. So after a few back and forths with Azraelz resident mastermind - Firestorm - plans were made and we would see how things played out. Turns out that Mannix had turbo recalled after getting popped, which meant MissedHits ally didn't get his time locked (we didn't know this at the time). Anyway, we began to focus on how deal with Gintu. He had ~20 h left on his deploy, so plenty of time to run some scenarios. We had a few that came and went, others to save for another time. All in all, we were fairly sure that Rihanna Raines and MissedHits ally would be super dedicated on lanx to track Gintu's fleet, even though it's pretty tiny. You know, in a similar fashion to the super dedication to probing moons as soon as they light up. So we let Gintu fly until close to the end of his deploy forcing them to spend their entire day lanxing. The recall meant that the fleet returned today and so we waited to see how Rihanna would play her gig. The lock was made early, but we saw that our last choice scenario was available... we could crash Gin to deny Rihanna her diamonds. We debated the safest way to do it and went with me yeeting my fleet, because I just don't care. Anyway, the final result is that Rihanna is just left with her umbrella and MissedHits lived up to their name.

Before anyone starts crying about pushing etc. Tickets are in and any theoretical profit will go back to Gintu. I eventually come out in a slight loss (mostly deut for recs), Gintu comes out down approx 15 bn and Rihanna Raines loses time, deut spent and instant moon costs. Yes, it's an unsavoury way to do things, but so is having a 4 Tr point account being merged in with you at higher speeds than you normally play.

Let it be known, that if you lock any of us on deploy, we're going to make it an absolute nightmare for you and you're going to have to work for your hit.

No rules were broken in the making of this hit.

On 25-11-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Firestorm [Azraelz]

Colony Ship 1

Small Cargo 2

Battleship 1

Attacker Pirate Andy [Azraelz]

Battleship 701.267

Battlecruiser 1.000.665

Defender Gintu [Azraelz]

Small Cargo 437.317

Large Cargo 453.046

Light Fighter 386.656

Heavy Fighter 26.336

Cruiser 159.533

Battleship 34.769

Colony Ship 12

Recycler 150.100

Espionage Probe 716.424

Bomber 16.414

Destroyer 20.384

Deathstar 651

Battlecruiser 55.881

Crawler 1.200

Reaper 9.536

Pathfinder 77.850

Rocket Launcher 10.850

Light Laser 49

Gauss Cannon 2

Ion Cannon 16

Plasma Turret 155

After the battle ...

Attacker Firestorm [Azraelz]

Colony Ship 1 ( -0 )

Small Cargo 1 ( -1 )

Battleship 1 ( -0 )

Attacker Pirate Andy [Azraelz]

Battleship 666.262 ( -35.005 )

Battlecruiser 959.068 ( -41.597 )

Defender Gintu [Azraelz]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

240.430.394 Metal, 2.530.060.184 Crystal and 399.119.222 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 5.636.049.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 38.399.510.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 15.680.942.200 metal and 12.244.971.900 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 3.169.609.800 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 13.098.235.594

Crystal: 12.586.075.084

Deuterium: -225.835.778

The attacker(s) made a profit of 25.458.474.900 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -19.848.282.894

Crystal: -17.841.772.684

Deuterium: -3.879.064.222

The defender(s) lost a total of 41.569.119.800 units.