Posts by pirate andy

The true comedy element is that they won't ban bots without "absolute proof" yet with rulings like those discussed here then so much is inferred.

Remember kids, if you're getting timed back, get some noob to probe within 20 secs before and you'll get your fleet restored (plus you'll get to keep your wreck field as they are pretty dumb). I guess it's nice that they've given all the dodgy folk a 2nd option rather than payment ban, this one can even be profitable!

It’s not a safety probe if you don’t slow. That’s just a probe. I thought that was obvious. I also stated that 20 secs doesn’t change that, it just makes it more annoying and give you more risk in missing the acs defend if you got really unlucky.

when did I say anything about jumpgate? I said acs defend. Id avoid jumpgate ninja by sending overkill in case that’s your next bit of input.

So you can escape in 6 seconds but not recall? Lmao, way to structure an argument. Even with the game as is, 6 seconds is enough to recall.

Attacking a moon, you safety probe to avoid acs defend.

Attacking a planet with rips, you safety probe to avoid moon drop ninja. To name but 2 examples.

I honestly don’t know how you can keep spouting off about safety probes not being useful, you clearly have no idea how to safety probe correctly.

20 second rule does not stop you doing this, but it makes it more of a pain in the backside with longer slows

It’s a massive hit, congrats LD on executing. Mark, I’m sorry to see you hit, but I can’t believe LD had the time to put bombers in there, that’s a crazy idle.

The state of the game is such that you can legitimately build a fleet to any size you want if you buy res packs for it. People haven’t adapted lazy habits quick enough to respond to that meta.

Congrats LD, buying the big fleet alone doesn’t get you the hit, you still had to find the window and smash. Enjoy the the profits.

FR Mark, at least the WF in uni 1 is generous

Galaxy Activity system is now broken on mobile view. Red triangles do not appear on active planets, but timers do show up. My probes should planet activity at under 15 min, but the probes do not show activity on target after hitting. Switching off mobile view fixes the problem, but it’s still rubbish

Yet another Zibal account deleted without trace despite purchased DM. GA response “it must have been deleted many weeks ago” I saw it the other week in vmode as I was flicking through gal view. he’s escalating to coma but as with the last guy that will come to nothing.

Agree and disagree Kelenken, whilst such an extent might not be possible in .org your see families of 10 over here. Is that really that much better? It’s still a joke when it’s as obvious as anything.

I also don’t buy that there’s a legal side to GF not banning them. They’ve perma banned people on heresay before. And it’s their game, be all and end all is that they apply their own rules and you signed up to that as part of the terms and conditions. So they’re consciously avoiding banning them imo

Hello Zibal,

Our superb lord of fire was forever watchful and found Oma sitting dead all over. I was closest to take advantage. Stormie did a fair tidy job on the rest of the moons :blackeye:. Thanks dude, it continues to be an honour to play alongside you.

GL Oma, I came close the other week and now got my rewards. My 2nd crash on this account.

:love::borg::borg::borg:Thanks for your contribution to raising my fleet past 1 Trillion. :borg::borg::borg::love:

On 09-12-2021 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Pirate Andy [Azraelz]

Battleship 500.000

Battlecruiser 755.000

Cruiser 1.000.000

Attacker Firestorm [Azraelz]

Espionage Probe 1

Defender LiVe_N_DiReCt [Thanatos]

Small Cargo 297.054

Light Fighter 1.706.041

Heavy Fighter 15.424

Cruiser 197.774

Battleship 104.707

Colony Ship 7

Recycler 247.000

Espionage Probe 46.089

Bomber 246

Destroyer 8.006

Deathstar 201

Reaper 14.755

Pathfinder 23.314

After the battle ...

Attacker Pirate Andy [Azraelz]

Battleship 488.904 ( -11.096 )

Battlecruiser 741.201 ( -13.799 )

Cruiser 908.706 ( -91.294 )

Attacker Firestorm [Azraelz]

Espionage Probe 0 ( -1 )

Defender LiVe_N_DiReCt [Thanatos]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

37.769.106 Metal, 4.233.155 Crystal and 58.833.006 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 4.486.202.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 30.793.279.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 15.833.759.899 metal and 7.401.968.700 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 100.835.267 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

15.833.759.900 Metal and 7.401.969.400 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 13.132.359.006

Crystal: 6.048.743.555

Deuterium: -430.739.994

The attacker(s) made a profit of 18.750.362.567 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -19.918.256.106

Crystal: -9.221.015.155

Deuterium: -1.754.843.006

The defender(s) lost a total of 30.894.114.267 units.