Posts by wheatly

Alright take it easy guys, I understand the frustration on current situation on metal packages but Ronin Alliance just proved a point. Money don't buy skills. Using (legal) techniques to wiggle out lanx lock on the return is no easy feat, although failed but it proven enough to sweep in and steal the df to minimize the loss on the defender.

Maybe your right, Ronin/Kowboys and this new alliance apparently like to spend money and have 0 skills. Atleast the GOs can see it now.

I'm sorry how did Kowboys rise to power? I believe it was Wallet Power and now we get to watch it all go down the toilet.

Warned for Spam.

~Armand S

Alot of Anger here.

Defender GLOTRebuy and Attacker enjoy the duet you got.

Side note, just because someone has x more fleet than you , doesn't mean they can't attack you.

MindWar the hammer went down on him and his buddy for that fleet discrepancy. they cry about my fleet size they were trying really hard to make me spend more while they did their fleet magic. I had a quarter of my current fleet and they were throwing around their weight.

check forum post:

[TOT: 32.812.411.500] Wheatly [Apex] vs. Ciaphas Cain (A: 0, D: 32.812.411.500) New SOLO #5

that hit should not be a Top ten.

Nothing was said about your fleet size, it was the fact that you bought resources to the extent that you broke the game....as for the ban that is currently being discuss with the account team.

I still hope this story is not end. I mean,bug users got ban, ofc. But there still remain 2 unpunished and envolved characters. Danimanza, which has answered to tickets with "I will check" and didn't find nothing strange in 2kkk increase in few weeks, same ally members atack's with huge looses without any looses (:quote:), huge increase of military destroyed and lost, and some small details like..huuuuge debries fields, for 2 months.

And Madoka, as we asked his help. After a complete explication of how bug works, and as we did ask maaaany times just to buzz piink or any high instance, he did 2 things. First tried to prove us everything is ok, no bug use, only skill and only pro gamers, and if danimanza told he will check- he did check and they play clean . Second :he ban us in discord ( :youcrazy:). Here it started to be clear, that this size bug use could not be done without cover from administration. Maybe this two and told them about bug, who knows.

Hope here will fall one more pair of heads, we want blood. And justice..ofc. :mob:

AMIN !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry how many times was your account banned since joining Bella, get off your high horse.

oh you are referring to that, already working with the account team to resolve the mis-understanding so all good. Thank you for the kind words.

sorry but no, I built every single ship over the course for many weeks and upping my nanites to level 10. So to sit there and say I didn't build my fleet is just a bunch of crap.

Bro, you have only been outside of vmode for 19 days this year, majority of that time you and confed were racking up loads of points in military destroyed as well as having DF outside of your own planets.

So it's not been over many weeks has it, it isn't even 3 weeks.

Come on, this game is meant to be about intergity, hence why you said to defender GLOTR

What the :censored: are you talking about, "honest players", Just about every member in Kowboys has been banned since arriving. Don't sit there and talk about being honest.

or did we forget about that. Not a single APEX player has been banned since the start of the uni and you all have been here for like 6months.

Warned ~ Cillidan

sorry but no, I built every single ship over the course for many weeks and upping my nanites to level 10. So to sit there and say I didn't build my fleet is just a bunch of crap.

I guess I will go first. Techs are 25,25,25

Hi guys, i understand your disappointment, but player like this one that "gained" a fleet that don't deserve can ends only in one way, so don't worry about it is just a matter of time, most probably he dosen't even know how to use that ships. If he won't get a ban he will be crashed anyway in next merge.

Very nice rip hit, wheatly or whataver, you are such a smart and good player! there aren't that much player that can build 30k rips in less than a month with 300M of economy points in a 6x economy universe without hitting anyone :biggrin: looking forward to be teached by your huge knowledge of this game :thumbsup:
    Congrats!

This made me laugh, thanks.

Sure, stat is broked only for you..

This is my favorite part. When you check last 60 days. Military destroyed, and military lost. Your and second milionary, Confederation. For a competent instance would be enough to check where this pts come from. Sad in bellatrix uni we don't have such thing. And nobody even care to check. In game only,ofc, cause in discord and on board are peoples that can ban/silent us. Right Madoka?

I am sure Tizoc killed this uni and game.

Why are there huge df on your planets ? Explain it. You and confed going at it ?

Sorry but that screen shot could be any uni and 12 years ago. Can't help you. As for the 3rd Party website, who knows maybe a bug in their collector.

Nobody needs, everybody know you are poor, maybe after you did cry half year "is not good to spend $ for a game..bad tizzy bad Cowboys". But still that is not interesting part, because you are right. Is not your fault an incompetent admin that doesnt know game bugs adn is lazy to check who is atacking who and that fleet doubles after every atack, right. And he also dont see nothing strange in regulary atack's on same ally player's, with bilions of DF left but with 0 fleet lose for deffender. Even after few tickets with explicatios oif how bug works and a request to check. Let me put it even more clear for you,son: where you learned to push - ogame.ru was teacher. We meet this bug more than a year ago, but thx to competent administration this bug never reached size of what you got here.

Maybe you should ask some GO's from our side?:shrug:

Sorry almost fell asleep listening to you wine. When Kowboys' buy their fleets it is ok, but when someone else matches wallets then it is a problem. I am pretty sure since come here, the Kowboys have been banned for cheating more than any alliance in Bella. Get off your high horse.

And we did handle it in legal ways, not using bugs and breaking all possible rules.

Sorry not sure what you are talking about. I feel that buying trillions of resources with Money was not the intended use of the packages and is abusing the game.

Sure thing. We know bug long time ago, you cant trick us even if administration is corrupted or completely blind. Especially is strange thing that your increase is 70% of mil pts destroyed. ..same as DF rate in uni. You are way too poor to afford this payment, cause if you would know how works ress by $ you would know that need a strong eco to increase 1.5kkk cheap,which none of you two have. And you don't increase on mil pts destroyed with 300kk- day. that is hard even sendnig huge expeditions.

I am sorry I don't remember giving you access to my financial information.

Wanted to try out the rips which haven been sitting for way too long.

Defender GLOTR

On 28-04-2021 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Wheatly [Apex]

Deathstar 34.999

Defender Ciaphas Cain

Small Cargo 70.125

Large Cargo 113

Recycler 1.000

Solar Satellite 3.261

Crawler 1.000

Reaper 1

Rocket Launcher 4.500.000

Light Laser 1.000.000

Heavy Laser 300.000

Gauss Cannon 100.000

Ion Cannon 300.000

Plasma Turret 100.000

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Wheatly [Apex]

Deathstar 34.999 ( -0 )

Defender Ciaphas Cain

Small Cargo 2 ( -70.123 )

Large Cargo 0 ( -113 )

Recycler 0 ( -1.000 )

Solar Satellite 0 ( -3.261 )

Crawler 0 ( -1.000 )

Reaper 0 ( -1 )

Rocket Launcher 112 ( -4.499.888 )

Light Laser 36 ( -999.964 )

Heavy Laser 10 ( -299.990 )

Gauss Cannon 5 ( -99.995 )

Ion Cannon 6 ( -299.994 )

Plasma Turret 2 ( -99.998 )

Small Shield Dome 0 ( -1 )

Large Shield Dome 0 ( -1 )

The battle ends in a draw.

The attacker captured:

0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

233.584.944 Metal, 85.236.395 Crystal and 83.232.064 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.

The defender lost a total of 32.812.411.500 units.

Total damage defender including follow-ups: 55.440.714.500 units.

At these space coordinates now float 107.106.300 metal and 108.850.700 crystal.

Extra debris caused by the follow-up(s): 2.800 metal and 2.800 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 402.053.403 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 340.694.044

Crystal: 194.089.895

Deuterium: 83.232.064

The attacker(s) made a profit of 618.016.003 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -36.241.259.944

Crystal: -14.309.663.395

Deuterium: -5.291.844.564

The defender(s) lost a total of 55.842.767.903 units.