Posts by johocknut

I would like to point out that in a nearby future there will be a need to merge these new LF universes, and the sooner we get the x8ecox16res boost the sooner we can start catching up to the other universes. Why does it have to take this long to make this server more attractive for the already few people that still play on it. Come on guys, let's get this Universe update under way, it will be a breath of fresh air for everyone =)

they don’t normally merge universes less than a year old so you guys probably won’t get merged until next year now. Any changes aren’t likely to happen until after merges are done if GF does what they normally do.

I’ve never had an issue with merchant to be honest. I’ve hit it twice maybe 3 times sometimes to get better rates. But overall you tend to get rates that fall in line with standard in game trade rates. The other thing is, it’s cheap. On average it might cost you just over $1 to call and get good rates if you have to hit the button a couple times. Even for a f2p player who collects DM via expos that’s still a very low cost compared to many other things in this game.

So your best bet is submit a ticket to the support team using the support button in game. Submit the time of the attacks and screen shot the combat reports. If all the attacks. Should result in a bashing ban *if* they were all on the same planet or moon. As it stands right now bashing is considered to be 6 or more attacks in one 24 hour period on one planet or moon

I don’t like this idea. While I do feel Astro needs some minor changes, this doesn’t seem like a good idea. This change would see me go from having 16 planets to 21. Going from damn near 1b metal per pack to nearly 1.5b pretty quickly. This would make Astro 30 this much quicker, giving me yet another planet, so now I’d be at 22. Then Astro 31 is likely to happen pretty quick. Now 23 planets. Add in the fact I haven’t even seen lifeforms yet and suddenly Astro 33 is completely doable as well.

I’d rather see Astro add some functionality to something rather than just adding another way to get res faster.

Then why the post explaining exactly what is going to happen anyways. What I wrote is probably what’s going to happen. What you wrote is something else entirely

they aren’t talking about a poll for each universe to vote on where to go. They’re talking about polling every involved universe to see which of the two options that were already laid out is best. Players then decide for themselves which target universe option is best for themselves in the option that wins.

Why bother polling at all if you’re going to do it post merge. Makes no sense

To Be Fair if you read the terms and conditions your accounts don't technically belong to you. Not to stir anything up. Besides, the graveyard was never intended to be a tool to move from uni to uni so this move makes perfect sense it was only meant as a way to deal with the large volume of vmoded and inactive accounts on servers

lol people use it all the time. Merching is a big thing people buy cheap deut for crystal then merch crystal into deut at a better rate and the cycle repeats. So yes, people push the button more than once, sometimes 4 or 5 times. There is nothing wrong with the rates that exist on merchant. Merchant trade rates have *everything* to do with pushing. It’s the reason why they are the way they are. It’s one of the few features that actually helps vs hinders.

I misread the post but yeah. If you’re after a specific trade rate it’s often cheaper to arrange it with another player. It is pretty rare to find someone willing to trade at that max trade rate though. Most universes these days the average seems to be 2.5-1.5-1 for trade rates

Does the target uni needs to be one of the old one , GF could create 2-3 fresh target unis and everyone could chose where they want to be moved , even those who never had the chance to be exodus uni

they already said they weren't going to do that so I think they're there until the end of time unless something changes

I asked the graveyard as a target and it's not possible.

I didn't get a reason but I guess it's to avoid people joining LF universes masively, that might cause lag, as they would make too many LF levels requests in a short time (that it's reason why they are not able to activate LF on old universes yet).

Who did you ask? Do they have a corporate email address we can ping? Because this merge and the graveyard top 20 restrictions are BS and everyone is pissed. And they (whoever they are) keep hiding behind the volunteer staff. We're telling everyone to email info@gameforge.com and open tickets and just elevate them right to COMA and get someone from Game Forge to respond to their customers, you know the players? The people that keep this game afloat. The volunteer staff should all just walk at this point because this customer service they're being forced to do is disgusting.

:rolleyes:

Do not compare OGame.ORG to OGame.TR, .RO, .US or other servers. If you want to play there and maybe have matched income-pricing in-game, go there, ORG is ORG and that means everyone pays the same amount for the same amount of DM.

But that isn't even true. Where I live I get a shade over 30,000 DM per dollar spent....my alliance mates from the UK get over 36k for that same dollar.

You might want to check that... They get 36k for a Pound Sterling...

EDIT: You should also only calculate at the base rate of DM via the same payment method.

I realize that. That's converted to my currency. I get less DM per dollar than people in the UK get for the same amount of money after conversion.

That's weird because it flies directly in the face of what the merge FAQ says.

which links to this thread.... Merge Discussion

Which says

So which is right here?

Do not compare OGame.ORG to OGame.TR, .RO, .US or other servers. If you want to play there and maybe have matched income-pricing in-game, go there, ORG is ORG and that means everyone pays the same amount for the same amount of DM.

But that isn't even true. Where I live I get a shade over 30,000 DM per dollar spent....my alliance mates from the UK get over 36k for that same dollar.

they’re all going to have lifeforms at some point. For older unis it’s not going to happen for at least another month or so.