Posts by Mavericks

a posible solution in my opion. This would be to remove all accounts like the one above from all uni, so you bringing a well deserved balance , this game will still have sense to play.

Just to get an understanding, you want a solution in the form of removing accounts like above from all unis. I am guessing by the implication that you want to keep this kind of account out of ALL unis? While that idea makes sense for those tiny servers, it is highly improbable to keep this account from migrating anywhere. It will have to be merged somewhere. The object of where it will go is, of course, up to GF. But outright deleting accounts just because they have a legal, unfair advantage over the non-paying Ogame players is kind of like this example:

"You live in a beautiful neighborhood within this small town. Basically, you are one of the first of this small town. Now years have passed and the town has turned up new occupants but weird neighbors. And due to odd policies that the local government has put into place, the occupants are starting to have an income advantage. I am sure you were upset about all of it and wished for the local government to see this. I am sure you raised concern at some point. Then one day, a development occurs near your home. The local government decided to lend out the land to extend the neighborhood. Naturally, this is to encourage the growth within the neighborhood, thus, within the town. But then they steamrolled in. The rich ones. They decided to create fancy mansions, decked out in the best money can buy and here you are in your well-built, DIY home that was created since the start of your occupancy into the neighborhood. They start to play loud music, create disturbances and on occasion, take up space by blocking your driveway's entrance with their many cars. You find you have had enough and you want to voice your complaints to the local government. You feel in your heart that they will answer your cry. You are a distressed citizen so of course they have to listen to you. You think they will do something to bring it back to what it once was, a safe, quiet haven. From the view of the local government, the dollars contributed by the rich, in terms of buying up the land, is helping finance them more than it used to be. The cash flow has increased so much that the neighborhood is being kept up with (Not really but for the sake of the example). You are defeated.

Point is, the damage has taken place, the constructions are final and the rules are in stone. You will not get any changes done to these accounts. Whoever merges with points higher than yours are there forever (until the next merge). My advice? Adapt or Quit. There is no middle line. There hasnt been a middle line in ages. I have seen Ogame at the age of 14 and I am 28 now. 14 years and I have seen the evolution myself. Nothing has changed with the DM abusers, Insta Reccers, Discoverer mis-users and whatever other issues there are. It looks like the idea of removing these accounts aren't going anywhere.

Monopoly anyone?

Pagan, wherever you are, I feel for you.

I'm still around, I had to take some time off this week for IRL but I'm weighing my options. The disparity in the accounts that are landing and scheduled to land make it a little frustrating but at the end of the day, the newcomers put just as much (if not more) time and energy into their accounts under different circumstances and settings and this probably isn't something they really wanted either. But they all (for the most part) come in at a significant advantage compared to your average Dorado account. Looking at what 2 years of 1x FLT/ECO/RES settings gets you in 2 years compared to what higher ECO and RES speed provides in speed settings makes you rethink ever joining a legacy speed uni again if they're just going to merge it like this in the future. Gonna have to weigh if the juice is worth the squeeze...adjust play style versus life style and whether or not I prefer sleep over gaming. It is interesting to see players that didn't fare well against us in Dorado that we either crushed or that gave up because they couldn't compete with us under those 1x settings come back with larger speed uni accounts thumping their chests now. 'Tis the nature of the game I guess, just gonna have to figure out a way to adapt and overcome under those conditions or wait until the merge token becomes available and try new scenery with less disparity.

Oh you are PAGAN. Lol sorry about that. I was trying to @ you but then your name did not pop up.

One thing is for sure, I know what old school Ogame feels like so I think adapting on my end will be easy. Plus, even if those old enemies of yours found their way back into the universe, they would have to contend with the same people who beat them in the first place and have to go back to being used to a 1x all-round server.

Anyways, Im looking forward to joining you all!

Monopoly anyone?

I have to say, I am tempted to join the server mainly because it is a throwback to what Ogame used to be. Of course, it is gonna be interesting to see how the universe fairs against two players with double the military score as the third strongest military fleet. Pagan, wherever you are, I feel for you.

Hellllllloooooo Octans!

Yes, I know I said I didnt want to play anymore but *Shrugs* idgaf in the end.

*Checks to see if Sagat is probing him........* Okay we are good. Sagat, if you are reading this, please stop. Your standup was good but Im getting a bit tired of it now. Just keep acting in Fuller House.

Anyways, this ninja hit is kind of.....odd. The planet chosen for this hit had mediocre defense. I think the attacker thought he could handle it? I mean, there was nothing else on his planet when I probed him and he could not have made a mistake because he probed and just sent right away. Or maybe he did, idk. The fact is he had recs sent so when he lost everything, I was struggling to get recs off. Yes, I admit it. I insta rec'ed. Normally, I dont and I use detroids but this time, I just did not care and I thought, I have DM and I am using it. So I made 13 and started chipping away at the DF. Allymates bought my metal cheaply and helped get me 100 recs. But after one round, the DF disappeared :O but no matter, the deed was done. Technically, I made back what I lost in Crystal.

Attacker, idk what you were doing but you picked the wrong person to send those ships at. El Conquistador my butt.

Thanks for the ACS Defend Lady Red! That probe was pretty strong!

On 06-06-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker El Conquistador [BBU2]

Battlecruiser 6

Bomber 19

Destroyer 316

Defender Mavericks [DISCO]

Solar Satellite 186

Rocket Launcher 5.727

Light Laser 1.015

Heavy Laser 100

Gauss Cannon 35

Ion Cannon 50

Plasma Turret 14

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

Defender Lady Red [DISCO]

Espionage Probe 1

After the battle ...

Attacker El Conquistador [BBU2]

Destroyed!

Defender Mavericks [DISCO]

Solar Satellite 136 ( -50 )

Rocket Launcher 4.384 ( -1.343 )

Light Laser 789 ( -226 )

Heavy Laser 78 ( -22 )

Gauss Cannon 34 ( -1 )

Ion Cannon 44 ( -6 )

Plasma Turret 14 ( -0 )

Small Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )

Large Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )

Defender Lady Red [DISCO]

Espionage Probe 1 ( -0 )

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 41.720.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 3.524.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 12.054.000 metal and 9.969.000 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the defender(s):

188.500 Metal and 188.500 Crystal

1.638.500 Metal and 1.638.500 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the defender(s):

2.958.000 Metal and 2.958.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -20.090.000

Crystal: -16.515.000

Deuterium: -5.115.000

The attacker(s) lost a total of 41.720.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -249.000

Crystal: 2.668.000

Deuterium: -27.000

The defender(s) made a profit of 2.392.000 units.