Posts by MikeGrinder6

but it can happen on other unis too

Yup, that's how you have top 1's in almost every universe. Except for Oberon, they buy their resources over there.

If you don't like it then move on and play a different game, the game's gone to s#@! anyway, it's been like that ever since they introduced the option of buying resources, then MCO and soon we'll have lifeforms :thumbsup:

GF is the true definition of one bad idea after another.

Hahahaha master noob player would be good with your kind of account so...GG,def FR

He didn't say anything wrong, even if she forgets to vmode and is out for a month, there's no team capable of hitting that fleet. Even if she makes all the mistakes in the world, there's no one or team that can capitalize on it.

GG!

Defender, not much is lost... FR

I don't like how this looks.

It's like farmville, sims, ikariam and a bit of ogame.

Edit: I assume this was planned to be introduced earlier, that explains the useless energy boosters now.

My thought exactly, feels like SimCity merged with OGame. Sitting there clicking and making sure my population is satisfied and not hungry doesn't really describe OGame.

Waiting to see what the OGame app looks like, but that is a good addition and would bring some new players.

I think it's too soon for an update like this since the real issues aren't addressed such as accounts made through broken MCO or all the bot accounts, maybe the update should've had a new and enhanced ACS system.

Curious, if I attack a planet and kill the population, does the attacker get more df or any other benefit?

What gave you that idea?

You're the one who acted like a 12 year old and opened his wallet to save his bought fleet. :hi:

We'll let you believe what you want, we're still having a laugh.

Enjoy your mama's basement Danny boi :crazy:

Haha you wish my dude, but we all had a good laugh at how much you spend on this game and yet still a noob.

To add to this thread.

A mobile app is late but nice, but still late. A good addition for V9.0

Rich coming from a guy who only knows how to buy resources packs from others.

Hope they get the merger item out for V9 and bring back a new and improved marketplace.

A little context on what's what...

That Galactus account is one of 4 mega accounts that are in .org, created by a single player in Cygnus running 30 -50 bot accounts and abusing the marketplace for almost a year with GOs being their friends and turning a blind eye.

A year later, all 4 accounts were "given away :crazy:" and out of the 4 accounts, 1 gets banned because of an unplanned move, whereas the other 3 graveyard merged to other universes.

They moved to uni 1, bellatrix and one went to a .tr uni.

It's too late for GF or the new operators to ban these accounts, but to stop this they could implement a new newbie protection calculation method, which is unlikely.

The only thing people can do is just vmode and move to another universe and or domain.

Sure people cheated to get minor advantages over others, but this doesn't justify ruining the game for everyone. It's like having your foot a few millimeters ahead of someone in a race, vs. being a few millimeters before the finish line.

So, again, vmode graveyard and find a new place where you and your team would enjoy the game as it should be, Brazilian, French and German universes are really fun and from the looks of it cleaner than .org.

Good luck to everyone in whatever they decide.

Why has the setting for Quantum not changed to 70% DF and 50% deut consumption?

Is it going to happen any time soon without a poll since most of the exodus unis are 70% DF and 50% deut consumption unis?

Greeting Cygnus!

I don't usually post my hits, but since everybody's throwing their last hurrah, I decided to do that as well.

Cygnus has been amazing, from the very beginning! But it's time for a new chapter!

We went through mergers, bots armies, multi-accounters, intense competition (CLOSED), but we stood tall!

Dedicated to HOT, the best team one can ask for! and to our awesome deut suppliers!

Black Cat Hiss GIF - Black Cat Hiss Angry GIFs

On 21-03-2022 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker MikeGrinder [HOT]

Battlecruiser 1.016.655

Defender Desperado [THE GAME]

Small Cargo 130.081

Large Cargo 127.902

Light Fighter 100.257

Heavy Fighter 60.177

Cruiser 35.310

Battleship 28.274

Colony Ship 5

Recycler 37.000

Espionage Probe 213.049

Bomber 14.999

Destroyer 32.000

Deathstar 50

Battlecruiser 25.000

Reaper 62.000

Pathfinder 50.877

Happy I Do GIF

After the battle ...

Attacker MikeGrinder [HOT]

Battlecruiser 977.135 ( -39.520 )

Defender Desperado [THE GAME]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

368.009.860 Metal, 191.173.786 Crystal and 89.093.434 Deuterium

92.002.465 Metal, 47.793.447 Crystal and 22.273.359 Deuterium

23.000.616 Metal, 11.948.361 Crystal and 5.568.339 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 3.359.200.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 26.129.722.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 10.199.387.100 metal and 7.982.728.599 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 850.863.667 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

10.199.387.100 Metal and 7.982.840.951 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 9.496.800.041

Crystal: 6.652.956.545

Deuterium: -475.864.868

The attacker(s) made a profit of 15.673.891.718 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -13.867.965.941

Crystal: -10.074.013.594

Deuterium: -3.038.606.132

The defender(s) lost a total of 26.980.585.667 units.

Killer Upset GIF - Killer Upset Kitty GIFs