Posts by HoneyColector

Spy and fly, not much to tell, just it was too easy, defender came online about 20 mins after hit and got some of DF, but still it is a nice profit, and also by TOT, should be top 3 solo hit, only bad thing is I went from Emperor to Bandit Lord in just one hit, and was only using the fastest ships, for 3:1 ratio :evilgrin2:.
    Dedi goes to my alliance Cyber Shadow.

On 10-03-2022 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker HoneyColector [CYBER]

Light Fighter 8.448

Cruiser 1.402

Battleship 997

Battlecruiser 395

Pathfinder 1.181

Defender gib

Small Cargo 3.502

Large Cargo 2.046

Light Fighter 2.187

Heavy Fighter 631

Cruiser 297

Battleship 168

Recycler 51

Espionage Probe 8.906

Bomber 86

Destroyer 58

Battlecruiser 103

Reaper 21

Pathfinder 369

After the battle ...

Light Fighter 5.037 ( -3.411 )

Cruiser 1.349 ( -53 )

Battleship 986 ( -11 )

Battlecruiser 395 ( -0 )

Pathfinder 1.114 ( -67 )

Defender gib

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

3.014.259 Metal, 9.018.484 Crystal and 4.271.244 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 17.918.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 120.679.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 28.627.200 metal and 23.445.600 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 16.303.987 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

25.563.400 Metal and 20.936.600 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 16.253.659

Crystal: 25.003.084

Deuterium: 3.629.244

The attacker(s) made a profit of 44.885.987 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -62.258.259

Crystal: -62.680.484

Deuterium: -12.044.244

The defender(s) lost a total of 136.982.987 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.2

Back to the game once again, just a simple night hunt as the most of my solo crushes are.

Not really sure why are there only 2 combat reports for now on this uni. Anyway, if this Biggest Stats means the best profit from a battle, I am the top 1 here for now :P
    Dedicate to all the guys in my alliance :fatgreengrin:Cyber Shadow:fatgreengrin:, and all non-random players in this uni. :huntsman::huntsman::huntsman::huntsman:

On 07-03-2022 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Light Fighter 9.953

Heavy Fighter 833

Cruiser 750

Battleship 457

Battlecruiser 279

Reaper 33

Pathfinder 665

Large Cargo 700

Defender Navadurgas [MYR]

Small Cargo 1.173

Large Cargo 383

Light Fighter 258

Heavy Fighter 767

Cruiser 104

Battleship 48

Colony Ship 1

Espionage Probe 2.077

Solar Satellite 20

Battlecruiser 25

Pathfinder 362

Rocket Launcher 831

Light Laser 312

Gauss Cannon 100

Ion Cannon 100

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Light Fighter 8.406 ( -1.547 )

Heavy Fighter 787 ( -46 )

Cruiser 740 ( -10 )

Battleship 457 ( -0 )

Battlecruiser 279 ( -0 )

Reaper 33 ( -0 )

Pathfinder 655 ( -10 )

Large Cargo 672 ( -28 )

Defender Navadurgas [MYR]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

22.777.059 Metal, 1.168.989 Crystal and 2.317.980 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 7.584.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 46.306.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 9.055.631 metal and 7.819.870 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 26.264.028 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 21%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 26.467.690

Crystal: 6.869.859

Deuterium: 2.217.980

The attacker(s) made a profit of 35.555.529 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -45.383.059

Crystal: -21.169.989

Deuterium: -6.016.980

The defender(s) lost a total of 72.570.028 units.