Posts by Jab

I dont see any 30% in DF in the specs but maybe i’ve been gone for to long and its standard nowadays?

If not, please go for 70% so it can be worth fleeting before end-game :)

so basically what you're saying is; you were for some reason hoping they would be butthurt, but their lack of attention given towards you is making you the butthurt one instead?

fr def, you should stay after a short break in vmode and just click mines likes me :)

I have no idea how you got that from what I wrote, but it probably says more about your reading skills than anything else.

Since I got comments from some in Apex regarding who i should give the account to and a big no no to give it to poco, i felt that i needed to explain to those certain people without mention those names and to reach out to the people that might question it but hasn't said anything about it.
    The end.

Jab over and out, see you in a couple of years!

I don't want to fill up this post with drama since the headlights should go to Dani that actually made this hit.

But just to answer your questions (Dboxer and Blackbeerd).
    What i meant by "to all the haters from Apex", is the ones hating on me for giving my account away to poco or hating me for some other reason.
    And if you think thats totally ok and understandable then don't feel hit about that sentence, simple as that. If i was referring to the whole Apex, i would have just wrote "To all in Apex".

Well done my friend!
    I knew you were the right man for the job.

And to all the haters from Apex, It was funny seeing you couldn't let me go in your minds, thinking i was the one playing the account. And you are probably very surprised of the new owner since i was always against poco in the earlier days of ogame, but like Dani said after me and Apex had a falling out, I got to know Dani and he is actually a very stand up guy. Not saying the rest of you are not but he deserves that account more then anyone else (according to me).

And don't bother writing this:
    "But Jab, how could you?"
    "But Jab, how could you give away your acc to poco?"

-- Please, its my account not a Apex account. Or it was my account.

No hate though just explaining my side and my perspective.

Neo, we had a falling out before and I gotta be honest i was very upset for several reasons but for me that's history. But I gotta say i was smiling when I saw that Neo was down. No hate though Neo. FR if you choose to.

Let's hope for some more fireworks in the future, yeah?

Ooooor - did I ask Dani to post this hit? I dunno.

So I was just about to do something else when i spotted this on lanx:

I had to watch another target in the meantime, so I decided to attack him 30 mins before it would land to force him to recall but I also needed to send recs just in case he didn't recall. I had a problem though since he was on (activity on a few places) and he had no DF, i had to create that before sending the ships and i had to be fast as hell since he could have recalled while seeing the attack-probe and figure out what was going on.

I contacted Parsec to help me with this, so he sent an attack probe while i'll send the recs and I had to be very fast to send fleet aswell, but i made it all under 10 secs. So from there i just hit the lanx-button.

6 mins into my attack. (24 mins left). He wrote to me saying he was on, and a few secs later he recalled.

(1 sec before he recalled) (sorry for the bad picture-quality)

I did my math and sent my recs and waited on sending ships since i was abit worried about a ninja since at that time I know he knew what was gonna happen. But the only one that could have done anything was Invino and he seemed to be idling so figured what the hell let's go for it and I sent abit more recs then i needed to just in case.

I timed my fleet and Bleys started to message me and saying I was 12 sec off and that i should recall. I thought either I did (even though my math always works) or he was just trying to get me to back off. Either way I wouldn't recall since I spent 90 mil deut on this thing :P

A few secs before my heart started to rise since i actually didn't know if this was a setup or not, I saw the DF a short short sec and though okay, i got it :D

Bleys explained after the hit that he was planning on doing a short FS to his DF but since he had none and probably no one he trust that could fix it he decided to this instead.. He also said I got the time right on 1 sec after his returning fleet.
    I want to wish you a fast rebuild Bleys, you were a very good sport about it.

And thank you @Parsec for taking care of that attack probe :)

On 22-04-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Jab [Apex]

Battleship 23.979
    Battlecruiser 57.328

Defender Bleys [FnM]

Light Fighter 57.349
    Heavy Fighter 16
    Cruiser 10.392
    Battleship 2.005
    Colony Ship 2
    Recycler 8.962
    Espionage Probe 263
    Bomber 8
    Destroyer 2.504
    Deathstar 1
    Battlecruiser 2.051

After the battle ...

Attacker Jab [Apex]

Battleship 23.565 ( -414 )
    Battlecruiser 56.987 ( -341 )

Defender Bleys [FnM]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
    17.248.560 Metal, 2.000.000 Crystal and 6.388.243 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 53.825.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 1.310.938.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 564.114.600 metal and 311.917.900 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 25.636.803 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 552.503.160
    Crystal: 294.067.900
    Deuterium: 1.273.243
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 847.844.303 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -794.266.560
    Crystal: -427.747.000
    Deuterium: -114.561.243
    The defender(s) lost a total of 1.336.574.803 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0

Grumpy have had a few bumps along the way. Parsec took care of him the last time and along the way I've crashed some small pieces of him.
    But then out of no where, He started to get really active and massbuild fleet. When I saw that i've been keeping a good eye on him and being ready when he mess up.

He never idles so it was hard taking him when he was on. And when he was off, his fleet isn't home. (From what I've seen atleast)

I started to try to figure out where he FS, and he moved it pretty often but still in the same galaxy. And everytime he moved it, he moved it farther away from me. (Jab = sad).
    Today he was off the whole morning and i watched every moon he has like crazy to catch when his fleet lands. I spotted it about 1 min after it landed at probed and there it was. It was a long trip for me and alot of deut but i figured what the hell, sometimes you gotta risk it.

Since I sent it cross-gal I had to limit the amount of ships to send to avoid the alot of deutspending but 90 mil deut later everything was in the air, and it was a long 37 mins for the impact and about 46 mins until my followups would hit.
    I was almost certain that he either would log in or that Dani would spot the fleet aswell and since he was only a few SS away from him he would have the time to beat me to it.
    But everything went smooth, and 1 min after the hit the defender showed a lot of activity including HW. So either he logged in or someone created activity for him. I probed like crazy to see if he was gonna try to ninja my followups or steal the DF. (Sorry for all the probes grumpy :P). But he hadn't moved 1 thing so i continued. I'm gonna admit, i messed up with the followups since I didn't think of that he would loose the yellow so after the impact I sent another followup.

The defender went into V-mode a couple of hours after the impact. I wish you a FR Grumpy if you choose to stay.
    And like I always say: I hope you stay, if not I hope you will give away your account so this uni could have a slower death atleast.

Anyway, the rest you see below.

On 07-04-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Jab [Apex]

Battleship 5.000
    Battlecruiser 55.311

Defender Grumpy Teapot [G_O_P]

Small Cargo 16.640
    Large Cargo 20.887
    Light Fighter 66.431
    Heavy Fighter 83
    Cruiser 12.288
    Battleship 3.147
    Colony Ship 1
    Recycler 5.266
    Espionage Probe 762
    Destroyer 3.000
    Deathstar 36
    Battlecruiser 1.000
    Rocket Launcher 4.000
    Light Laser 1.000
    Heavy Laser 250
    Gauss Cannon 100
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Jab [Apex]

Battleship 4.210 ( -790 )
    Battlecruiser 50.127 ( -5.184 )

Defender Grumpy Teapot [G_O_P]

Destroyed!

The attacker captured:
    24.158.992 Metal, 358.268 Crystal and 47.959.716 Deuterium
    35.126.323 Metal, 59.711 Crystal and 157.352.518 Deuterium
    17.563.161 Metal, 29.856 Crystal and 67.283.313 Deuterium
    8.781.581 Metal, 14.928 Crystal and 45.034.603 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 488.040.000 units.
    Total damage attacker including follow-ups: 490.733.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 2.060.340.000 units.
    Total damage defender including follow-ups: 2.086.500.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 965.655.600 metal and 660.921.800 crystal.
    Extra debris caused by the follow-up(s): 992.600 metal and 874.300 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 403.722.970 units.

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 859.790.257
    Crystal: 441.799.863
    Deuterium: 239.844.150
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 1.541.434.270 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -1.308.978.057
    Crystal: -731.984.763
    Deuterium: -449.260.150
    The defender(s) lost a total of 2.490.222.970 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0

I know you guys have launched on him a few times so I always try to check on that area to see if anything is going on. I saw those moons were dead with no timers or anything and then i swipped it again like 1 min after and saw that huge DF, and i instantly knew that this was a DF timeback but i sent about 151 k recs to hope they wouldnt get it all but 3 mins after it was all gone.

Even though the defender made it so much easier for you, You guys did a very good job timing the DF and coordinate with eachother (love those hits). And for me atleast i could say that I saw this coming, it was just a matter of time. Sad to say but yeah.

To defend Erasmo here, it wasn't actually Erasmo playing this account.

Anyway congrats on the new acs top 1 (for now) :) and enjoy the profits.

Sucks it was on ally buddy, and not sure if should say FR or not since that account is pretty useless now.

Wow Parsec! Congrats on the top 1 hit, we all know you deserve it! Enjoy the huge profit :)

As for Notreally, i was planning on roasting you since its very stupid to leave your fleet sitting like that, knowing Apex are always hungry.
    But to the new guy, very sloppy play from you to come out from Vmode and get hit the same day but I hope you continue on that acc or give it away and not leaving it to die in V-mode, we are getting less and less in this uni and while fixing the research speed maybe we should start the process for a merge?? :)

FR NotReallys account :)

So this is the second time i took down Kundalini, but this time was alot more fun since this wasn't a normal hit. I checked on him and he only had activity on one moon and on his HW. I didn't probe him since i know he likes to idle a little to much so I was waiting for him to go on timers (waited like 30-40 mins maybe) and saw a timer on the moon and HW and probed the moon and it was empty.
    Since he will usually be on at that time or a bit later i thought it might been a FS to his own DF, but wasn't sure since its Friday.

Anyway, i created a DF there to watch and well 1 h 8 mins later it was gone and i got the exact time. It was just one issue, i hadn't a fresh report of his fleet so either i go blind or i ask my dear teammate @Parsec that collects esp reports or something, but he gave me a very fresh one.
    I launched but was worried about both Dani and Conquest since they could easily acs defend if Kundalini would log in.

He didn't log in for the whole attack, and like 20-25 mins after the impact he logged in and went straight to V-mode. I wish you a FR if you're just taking a brake and I hope to see you when you get back and rebuild. So this uni doesn't die! Yet atleast.

A special dedi to @Parsec for delivering the well needed esp report in just under a minute after i asked.

Also regarding a special dedi on another hit a week ago (hint: it quacks). It was just a prank, bro.

On 22-03-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Jab [Apex]

Small Cargo 50.000
    Light Fighter 515.000
    Battlecruiser 55.000

Defender Kundalini [PocoLoco]

Large Cargo 2.000
    Light Fighter 40.000
    Recycler 500
    Espionage Probe 91
    Deathstar 79
    Rocket Launcher 10.000
    Light Laser 9.308
    Plasma Turret 500
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Jab [Apex]

Small Cargo 48.074 ( -1.926 )
    Light Fighter 495.557 ( -19.443 )
    Battlecruiser 53.030 ( -1.970 )

Defender Kundalini [PocoLoco]

Destroyed!

The attacker captured:
    5.817.556 Metal, 1.311.309 Crystal and 7.577.991 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 252.926.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 1.086.827.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 457.296.700 metal and 331.230.200 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 14.706.856 units.

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 341.833.256
    Crystal: 230.446.509
    Deuterium: -21.972.009
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 550.307.756 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -596.839.556
    Crystal: -402.116.309
    Deuterium: -102.577.991
    The defender(s) lost a total of 1.101.533.856 units.