Posts by O_M_A_187

Why safe to planet??

Why not safe with mainfleet?

It’s look weird.

But nice hit raul :-)

Crrankie splits a few deut fleets into his other closed system besides his main...that way he has deut in all the right places to save transport time when targets come up. He just keeps a grip of res/deut in each fleet....usually. I know I see him with 1kkk+ at times on just his main. This was on a moon I believe, he just has murtles i.e. all the defense......my cargoes that crrankie hit were on planet as I forgot I sent them down to build a mine and left with when i fs'd lmao

NIce smash and profit Raul. I like how you keep those DBS boys on their toes. Keep it Moving

Crrankie, looks like you did exactly what I did when you hit my cargoes on planet......messed up when FS'n.......main difference here is that yours were far more loaded with res than mine;) You make very few mistakes, good to know you are human. Not much of a loss fleet wise considering it could have been your main. Wish you a very fast rebuild Crrankie, though I'm sure it was done as soon as you logged in and saw that it happened.

On 23-08-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Would love to give you a story, but just trying to keep the board alive as Vis has been a one man show of late;). This was a simple spy and fly like most of my hits lol. I'd sent my fleet for a second go, but defender came on in last 16-20mins and moved the last of the res. Didn't think I would find this sitting on his same turtle he was dirty FSn' from before.....but I did. Thanks defender for Plasma 18, 5k dessies, 5k cr, and some change. I hope you have a very fast rebuild as well defender.

Attacker OMA [The REVS]

Light Fighter 1.006.538

Cruiser 224.295

Battleship 30.218

Battlecruiser 35.282

Small Cargo 150.001

Defender Roxas [Phoenix]

Small Cargo 3.078

Large Cargo 43.435

Light Fighter 2.535

Recycler 65

Espionage Probe 30

Solar Satellite 516

Rocket Launcher 402.000

Light Laser 41.000

Heavy Laser 15.000

Gauss Cannon 5.000

Ion Cannon 10.058

Plasma Turret 3.000

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker OMA [The REVS]

Light Fighter 964.227 ( -42.311 )

Cruiser 222.504 ( -1.791 )

Battleship 30.153 ( -65 )

Battlecruiser 35.224 ( -58 )

Small Cargo 143.771 ( -6.230 )

Defender Roxas [Phoenix]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

237.323.504 Metal, 513.918.307 Crystal and 261.485.350 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 254.933.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 2.207.746.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 318.429.300 metal and 238.949.200 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 1.012.727.161 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

318.429.300 Metal and 238.949.900 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 375.874.804

Crystal: 682.265.207

Deuterium: 257.033.350

The attacker(s) made a profit of 1.315.173.361 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -1.738.020.504

Crystal: -1.120.579.307

Deuterium: -361.873.350

The defender(s) lost a total of 3.220.473.161 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.2

Nice smash and top10. Did you just launch on the target from your moon or did u mobile in? You almost caught me off guard in g5 with some mobile action.....forgot how quick ships move in system. Have fun and keep smashing.

Glotr Def......wish I had been given that account by outcast......I couldn't do any better in an outage though, was just a nice fleet and still a very nice account. At least you got wreckfield and farms to tend to

Disturbed relocated two planets 1ss away from both sets of Charlotte's duals. With Hyper 17 it's a bit under a 20 minute flight I believe. 40 minutes was way more than enough :)

Thanks for the info Astral....and quick response;)

Nice smash and top10. Did you just launch on the target from your moon or did u mobile in? You almost caught me off guard in g5 with some mobile action.....forgot how quick ships move in system. Have fun and keep smashing.

Glotr Def......wish I had been given that account by outcast......I couldn't do any better in an outage though, was just a nice fleet and still a very nice account. At least you got wreckfield and farms to tend to

Know anything about these accounts: magic, duck, voter, mmdqqdbbd, minamike, an old friend, Muppet,........def a few more, just can't remember anymore off the top. Interesting post as it seems like a few sides are involved in this......hopefully that isn't the case.

it is just because you can't take that into considerarion while coding the game .. it is in general it says acs hit can turn unhonorable battles ... i wish that in coding we can plug in human logic .. then we can make the rules to be followed automatically .. automatic ban for all rules violation

Do that and put the pillory back up, that would be super nice. We would then blame the coding/determiner/AI/skynet/whatever, while still b!tch'n at you guys about it for getting banned. With coded determiner hopefully being unbiased and with having pillory back, we could see ban reason again, together they can help confirm scriptors and link accounts that wouldn't be linkable otherwise etc etc

I know it could be not written ... actually the rules are too wide and whatever we try to clarify players are complaining more and more ... for the ACS attack it should be realistic for attackers ... we are aware .. adding a probe can be a way of pushing like someone lower rank keep attacking targets and farming targets and invites you for a probe join . then you split the profit 50% thats not fair.

Completely agree, that's why I would have them look at the totality of the facts, especially since they are both top10s. I have screen shots and it's easy for the GO to check my account at the time....or I was led to believe as much. If you can see I have the fleet etc and that my story matches the facts, then I should get credit where credit is due. I made judgement call based on best profit, least losses. I could have added junk to the hint all lame, showing less skill.

Since this is an arbitrary, non-written rule, I'd like to think that these hits and hits like them would be measured on a case by case basis. Had I not been on the up or breaking some rule, I wouldn't be raising the issue. I'm raising it on principle and simple confusion t be real. In my case, Blondie is number 1 in my uni so can send me all the res in the world, no rule against pulling. Both hits are different, but have same general argument. I get turtle smashes for damage, not skill. Beyond that, point of Hall of Fame and the Top 10 section is big damage.....and skill. Damage is the defining factor, but not the only factor. To say that in order for me to get my credit/due, I have to add more ships for less profit etc. when a probe will do, that is asking me to play in a less skilled and backwards way.

anyways.....

Thank you every one for the input so far. I do appreciate the time and effort you put into giving me your two cents. I'm just trying to make sense out of something that doesn't make sense to me. The rest is on principle. Thank you for clarity, though I'm still a bit lost;)

side note: My only complaint was they took my ACS top10 away....granted my homie got a solo 10 so still a win. Just rational behind their actions I feel are suspect and arbitrary......and the principle of the matter...the profit and split stuff is more important in the other thread....we just both feel we got robbed because we only added probes versus crap fleet

well , the argument is more about adding a probe when you could add real fleet that has no real benefit to add to the hit....other than die, require more recs, and cushion the damage. Ice and myself had fleet down we could add to the fight...or in his case slow and add or some such. Fact is I could have sent 1kk lf with attack, random overnight production fleet, etc. not slowing the attack, but adding nothing to skill of hit, just unneeded damage and more fuel spent for no good reason. I had the option to add more pointless fleet to the hit beyond my probe but that seemed stupid/pointless. Like Ice I would have just added more probes as my MOD said because it didn't die, it didn't effect the fight. Or sent my lf. This is an arbitrary rule as stated by the MODs and in our cases it is applied wrongly. This was meant for those who add probe last minute to either: make it a ACS top10 without said player taking any part in hit other than probe or said player not having any ability to add fleet beyond probe to hit due to time constraints etc., or to add probe to show other side that they were on etc to show support and as a taunt.....that was why they came up with unwritten rule...i remember, cause I was playing then. Anyways, probably beating a dead horse, but principle dictates that I say my piece when I think something is wrong

I think the link below covers most the bases(then i posted my version under it)....I'm not sure why this thread was closed, as I don't feel like they answered or full addressed the question.....just quoted some arbitrary ish and then acted like they are right. Anyways, I think Ice is right.....arbitrary rules should be looked at, not pushed under the rug because that's how it's always been...which isn't the case.

good thread that should still be open

Pushing? mmmmm

my version of the above

[TOT: 2.738.744.000] blondie [The REVS] & OMA [The REVS] vs. Roxas [Phoenix] (A: 73.770.000, D: 2.664.974.000)

If anyone could give a real answer to the questions asked, please feel free to drop them here. They stopped counting probes as ACS when they were added by people that have no real part in the battle and no chance of adding real fleet because they were doing so way back in the day to make solo hits into ACS 10's because of added probe, nothing to do with being involved in the hit or having the ability to add real fleet to the fight like the above 2 battles.