Posts by NoMoreAngel

As probably noone else can answer this: That happens when someone creates an account but doesn't let the game load and closes the tab before he is logged in the first time. The account will get deleted in 3 or 7 days, can't remember which it was exactly.

I knew it was something like that, I just couldn't remember the specifics. ~Rav3n

Fixed as of the latest hotfix: 06.07: Hoftix version 8.1.0- rc5

Yes the things written in the Changelog are fixed, not the point calc tho. There needs to be a full recalculation of the highscore to apply the new way of counting points to all players. Atm only the players that log in get their points recalculated, mixing the whole highscore up as for the ones not logged in the highscore ist just ressources spent and not ressources spent/1000

Hey all,

There's been a further bugfix added to this version:

• [BugFix] The game now also calculates the points of high level researches (above 28). The top rank of many servers will be affected by this correction.

Kind regards,

Your OGame Team

Dunno if that's the cause, but a full recalculation of the highscore for everyone should be done then. Admin Accounts and Banned players are still in the highscore btw.

After ages I logged into my DevToolUniverse Account today, seeing that I dropped 43 places with logging in. Seems like the point calculation in 8.1.0-rc4 is broken. It also seems to only happen with the login as probing other accounts doesn't change anything.

Also banned and admin accounts listed in the highscore.

Proof that something is broken:

Research highscore:

firefox_2021-07-02_19-22-21.png

My techs: 71 billion points

firefox_2021-07-02_19-22-58.png

B3nito's techs: 3.something billion points

firefox_2021-07-02_19-23-28.png

On a second look it seems like the highscore isn't "ressources spent/1000" there but just "ressources spent" and my account is the only fixed one. Don't know it that's only the case there, but piink you might wanna let the QAs look into it. The Admins in the Highscore is also broken on Origin.

If you ask me 0%, if you ask Danimanza more like 99.999% as it is just an excel file.

What the "SADDEST PART IS" there was few patches before stated "this was fixed - connections issues etc.." .. .seems it went different way, only made it worse.. also know few friends who got banned for reason "BOT USING" or either loggin to many times... and that was so laughable lool... like fix the dc's then judge ... and they were clean as f... :D just another way of GO's + GF's abusing of people... but w/e wont judge, just saying, that matter seriously needs to be fixed.. .ppl miss lanxes and etc cause of that..

I can assure you, nobody has been banned for "loggin too many times".

:rofl:

I can assure you otherwise :P But those were multiple logins per second for a loooong time (malfunctioning bot).

Also like Dark Sky said, it is a serverside issue due to OGames messy code. Nothing a User can do anything about. But as we all know, such things won't gefixed.

Uni1: at level 6, the space dock is doing 36.40%

Quasar: at level 6, the space dock is doing 26.00%

Imagine a 70 or 80% DF universe with the spacedockrecovery of U1/30% DF, you would generate ressourcs -> As that obviously is a nogo, the percentage scales with the DF.

The reduced amount of repaired ships in higher DF unis is done to prevent abuse which I have a vague recollection was fairly common in the higher DF unis when the space dock came out (but I could be wrong).

So if you still want to claim that it isn't fair.. blame the smeg heads that abused it and caused the percentage reduction.

You are wrong :P We had that in mind before the spacedock went live. The formula to calculate the percentages hasnt been changed since the version was in beta.

Just use an adblocker. The issue has been forwarded dozens of time by piink now. The marketing department obviously doesn't care.

If you don't want to use adblock or give the GF any money, get a 21:9 screen, then the ad is on the right of all the content as it is aligned to the right side of your screen.

I was just wondering...did someone wish for this app on Stomt 🤔

I wished for 2FA like 3 years back (when we got the new board). Seems like they finally implemented it, tho in true GF manner...

Already asked a week ago on the german board if there are any plans to support other auth apps, no answer from anyone to this point in time. Maybe here someone will tell us if we need to use the GF-App or if we can expect to be able to use a proper app within an appropiate timeframe.