Posts by TheWeeknd

:censored:

Banned

Iris

[Insert cool story]

[insert weird flex]

[Insert music anthem]

Dedications to the lads and ladies over at Muppet Central.

PS. Buying deuterium 2.9 : 1.9 : 1

On 30-05-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker TheWeeknd [MUPPETS]

Reaper 252.075

Battleship 1.200.000

Cruiser 500.000

Battlecruiser 1.085.000

Defender BlackDog [Defiance]

Small Cargo 265.992

Large Cargo 2.942.690

Light Fighter 6.681.129

Heavy Fighter 24.466

Cruiser 7.249

Battleship 4.543

Colony Ship 2

Recycler 43.132

Espionage Probe 822.122

Bomber 2.778

Destroyer 1.773

Deathstar 3

Battlecruiser 36.793

Reaper 5.439

Pathfinder 87.127

Rocket Launcher 26.315

Light Laser 50.437

Heavy Laser 1.000

Plasma Turret 400

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker TheWeeknd [MUPPETS]

Reaper 252.030 ( -45 )

Battleship 1.188.485 ( -11.515 )

Cruiser 481.482 ( -18.518 )

Battlecruiser 1.078.861 ( -6.139 )

Defender BlackDog [Defiance]

:canceled::ongoing:

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

269.212.002 Metal, 2.273.152.785 Crystal and 1.548.881.895 Deuterium

67.303.000 Metal, 568.288.197 Crystal and 387.220.473 Deuterium

16.825.750 Metal, 142.072.049 Crystal and 96.805.119 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 1.756.937.000 units.

Total damage attacker including follow-ups: 1.824.144.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 72.840.654.000 units.

Total damage defender including follow-ups: 73.172.066.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 27.115.803.028 metal and 19.002.572.573 crystal.

Extra debris caused by the follow-up(s): 12.163.200 metal and 22.760.500 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 5.369.761.270 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

2.815.492.072 Metal and 1.973.077.927 Crystal

27.135.119.528 Metal and 19.038.623.448 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):

29.950.611.600 Metal and 21.011.701.375 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 29.210.046.352

Crystal: 23.412.313.406

Deuterium: 1.885.570.487

The attacker(s) made a profit of 54.507.930.245 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -42.427.530.252

Crystal: -32.520.001.531

Deuterium: -3.594.295.487

The defender(s) lost a total of 78.541.827.270 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.1

Let me get this right.

You say my math was off.

I reply it's not, give u facts and fully explain what happened.

And you reply "oh, but you took illegal screenshots!"

Lol, you win Asto. I got no reply to that.

My math was off a mile?

This is the petty part. You guys were so busy trolling and insulting in my thread that nobody even took a minute to wonder what actually happened.

I'm not saying i don't make mistakes, i'm human, but if i did make a mistake on that occasion, do you think i would open a thread without actually double and triple checking my math?

Since you still don't seem to understand what happened, let me tell you. I got the info directly from a Vega SGO.

There was a galaxy view lag which caused DF, while i was watching it, to disappear 3 seconds late. Which ended up causing the fleet to return 3 seconds earlier than it did.

I was expecting lags since servers have been buggy lately, that's why two attacks were launched, but attacks were launched at +3 and +4 seconds. I couldnt see a scenario where lag occurs to have fleet return earlier actually. And that's exactly how lucky he got, and what happened.

And regarding my account (and my pretending apparently?), I haven't done anything I didn't see u guys doing already. But on the other hand, i haven't done everything i have seen u guys doing either (ie i dont script).

I repeat tho. Im not looking to get deeper into trolling wars. We can all just simply let it go and move on.

theres plenty of threads made in your honor Alen

instead of answering those..you came to spam here

so how much deut are you going to sell me?

Did I leave some questions unanswered?

I replied here because your sad little friend can't seem to write a post without mentioning me. :love:

It was actually disheartening reading replies to Adam's funny comment. Your pettiness seems endless.

Every single comment any of u write, is either crying, or accusing somebody about something. Is this what u all live for?

It's like u guys woke up one morning and forgot how you all built your own accounts.

Can we all just stop pretending and move on?

im not sure what you are getting at to be honest, i assume you are just flexing your e-penis twat muscles and insinuating some form of cheating, but i suppose it 'muppets turn'.

do me a favour and off you fuck poppet, cause i was sharing an 'in' joke with asto.

ciao

He is just referring to weekends favorite method of gaining ress. Is it now clear or you need some ss for clarifications. :smile2:

Get a life scripturbed.

I'm glad you pay attention to details. It was especially for u :*

If u want an honest response. I thought either you or Scrappanger logged in to make the jump for him, with your scripts.

I didnt expect him to have one, like i said in my initial post. Go back and read again.

I only started really suspecting after he lied that i was 10 seconds off.

so lag was the problem here.... I still blame nod and that guy that’s banned for scripting with his little spaceships.

next target now I guess...

No, i clearly can't add numbers and i had the wrong class.

Like a guy who once missed a manual lanx for an entire 90 minutes, but that guy is banned now tho.

Wondering what's he been up to during this time of quarantine.. Prolly trolling some threads somewhere?

No foul play. SGO confirmed that lag most likely occurred on both sides.

DF was collected 3 seconds before it actually showed in the galaxy view. Which is a absolutely nuts, and something to consider for future. Apparently in these circumstances, i had a chance of destroying him only if he stayed off.

I would apologize to NOD but i never actually accused him of anything. It only got weird and i asked questions cus he lied about fleet landing at 44", and i had an empty report at 45".

Also how can u guys blame me? He does have fellow players banned for scripting..

My bad i took the wrong API for the battle post.

First attack was heavy speed fleet at 53 and second was LF and reapers at 54 like i said before.

I am still baffled that we are discussing the fleet time return. I have given u a screenshot of the exact time when DF disappeared. How hard is it to check my math and figure out for yourself when fleet returned? All i have gotten from the defiance clan, is telling me i was 10 seconds late, then 5 seconds late, then i got the class wrong, and then weird looking screenshots appeared.

Either way, that's all from me. I'll leave u guys to it.

Wow Rev, didn't expect to see u being so insultive and petty. Remember back when u were kissing my ass? ;)

btw why two screenshots instead of one? photoshop much?

Also, has any of u redone my bad math? Asto Vidatu?

I have given u all the info u need, please redo it and lmk what the time was.

Do u even play on Vega bro?

Honestly, I wouldnt have even asked if the defender was somebody else, because exactly, why would he give me correct info. But since NOD and i were always fair game and talked on more than few occasions while i was hunting him, i figured he might tell me the truth. He went with the miscalculated story, so i went ahead to double check. I still have all the data and can simply recalculate. Return time is always 10:16:51.

I'm only guessing, but if u pull of a miracle and escape a 2second lanx (which i think is humanly impossible since the new update), u will want to brag about it, not lie about miscalculations.

In addition, my fleet was split in two, so i had speed fleet hitting at 53" and LF and reapers at 54". So i would even cover that delay u mentioned.