Posts by InvaderZerk

weeks :D just don't...they attacked you maybe 10 times but clearly enough for you and others to quit. Of course you don't know about cargo attacks because you had defence...months after you quiters left they had less targets so they cloud focus on us few. And yes they raided me with cargo on few planets where they IPM ed my defence to 0. They never got more ress then I got from hanhan. I have more respect for them then I have for all of ex spica players except few

I have to respond to this msg DHcFireHawk... MOST of ex SPICA players shit their pants and went v mode after few hanhan RIP attacks and you are one of them. You send ONE attack on hanhan and then go v mode. For next months few of us had no defence at some planets as they raided us with cargos like we are inactive . Most of you players bitch about hanhan and chinese but when they attacked you, attacks was profitable. Same thing when we merge. All players now days just play this game for highscore and resources. Your main goal is to build more mines, defence, fleet and it should be something else.

Sorry to hear you leaving game because that jerk. Still I wish you goodluck in RL and I promise you that I will wist you this summer. I will call you today on this

Daim as you know now, Chinese are running the show here, don't waste your time here, it's pointless if you plan to play in a long run, only thing you might get from Uriel now is Corona Virus

kewlness sure, you are watching, you can watch all you want but who cares when you don't want to see

Make a ticket and let's discuss what you want me to see. :smile2:

There is no discussion with you guys, you just say due to bla bla bla we cant tell you shit and that is how any discussion ends. I send manny tickets regarding team china before we merge here. In one period of game their main accounts where online 24/7 and you cloud do nothing. Right now in uriel they have at least 30 multiacc some in v mode and 10 of those multiacc are in top 20 and everybody that played here longer then 6 months know that. It is not just this uni, every uni has their "china team" and this is big problem for gameforge because most of those sucessful cheaters at top are GO,SGO or a former GO,SGO who knows rules and knows what are GO looking for so they do not get caught. I have never been GO or SGO but still I know few different legal and illegal ways to cheat and not get caught and manny of those legal ways most of TOP players use in everyday gameplay.

So you cant do anything even if you and everybody else know they are cheaters

Chinese are not stupid like most players that you guys ban, they are smart and they know how not get banned . I bet on everything I got that you know they are cheating but they are doing it in a "legal" way so you cant do nothing. Gameforge has to change that rules

i know the game. but still makes no sense attackting with that high rank difference IMO.

the could easily just pop the moons and hunt you down. instead they ignore you when you write online. :/

Team china are the one you talking about, they have at least 10 acc in TOP20. Some of those acc are bots and some are multi acc of those few players playing those acc. There is no way they are getting banned and nobody knows why. Look at player zshibu stats at mmorpg.....that player made it to top 20 in 4 months by raiding 24/7 and nobody did anything.

Run away from this uni and dont look back :biggrin::biggrin:

Things changed and ogame has become lot faster from time when I started and since we simplified every aspect of game with AGO and other scripts why not make lanx calculator like this one. So savage well done:thumbsup: I really like your idea even I have my own version on excel

JKrjCwx

I have to say that we need to separete hanhan from rest of chinese players. Why? Because there are some decent and fair players among team china.

We sure need to separate Hanhan from other players from team China, but only because they are multy accounts working in their favour, bots if you wish

I am sure that hanhan, skylove and song are diferent players probably using team viewer, just as I am shure that hannibal, cutecat and MOST other top fleeters had multi acc and used team viewer :thumbsup:

What ever they doing, they are doing better then rest of players. If we can restart again this uni from merge I would bet all I had that China would win again. That is the truth, because we would like to win but not as hard as they want and that is a sad part. So better sell that deut and build those mines cuz uriel don't deserve to crush Chinese

Universe is dead because of the honesty of the top players, we all know how sheep and company worked in spica and how they ruined that uni, and now they did the same to this uni, back when i played there, they used to farm you for a 1m profit, or just simply bash your planets, if they get crashed or they lose something, the other players in their accounts will simply send them ress to insta rebuild, thats how they do it, shame, it was a nice and fun uni to be in.

what's the red words mean?

I fool u?

I have to say that we need to separete hanhan from rest of chinese players. Why? Because there are some decent and fair players among team china.

I played spica from start and skylove attacked my planet just ONE time and I think he recalled when he saw me online. Other day when I was out of v mode player song MD my deploy moons . He didnt find anything but we had a little chat and he offers and makes two new moons for free. I don't know but in a war game driven by profit that is a nice thing to do to your enemy.

Hanhan ruin Spica and skylove and others just stud by his side.

Don't think Uriel was as simple as not listening to Spica miners, wouldn't have been so one sided if they hadnt picked up the Thunder and Drog accounts, Cutecat got banned and so many people thought they could idle like they did before the merge. SO many picked up bad habbits they coulnd't seem to break, or didn't want to

Week before merge I contacted some of the biggest players form uni that are merging. I told them that we should all work together and offered help in Moon Destruction, tips about their multiacc, online times and the recyclers. Over few months before merge and after I saved around 30 B ress just for that moment.

Do you know what answer I got from them? Yes they all sad we can take this guy out, we dont need your help but if you are with us you will sell us deut and if you and your alliance don't sell we will act as you are with them. My alliance didn't want to sell deut to anyone so we just sit and watch team china do what they did in spica. Some of them crashed and some sold acc but we had great chance to win and there was players ego on the way. They all tought they where the best players around and they didn't need help. No matter if chinese ARE cheating or not I respect their effort from spica to here. Nobody happier then me to see hanhan down but that is not happening soon.

biggest mystery of ogame 9month vmode account got banned :confused::blink: no activity :crazy:can people do pushing in vmode? wow or ghost res sending through ghost vmodes nah my imagination will go wild at this rate but it's fun to see new things :thumbsup::biggrin:

The biggest mystery here is are you stupid or just acting that way. What ress if acc was v moded??? I just explained that it was email problem.